Thanks to this motherfucking faggot you'll never ever enjoy a Supersized meal ever again

>thanks to this motherfucking faggot you'll never ever enjoy a Supersized meal ever again
REEEEEEEEEEEE

if you eat mcDonalds everyday its bad for you.

I don't think I've ever "enjoyed" eating a supersized meal in my life

Sad times for Harold and Kumar.

>IF YOU EAT SHITTY FOOD ALL DAY EVERY DAY YOU LR BODY GOES TO SHIT LMAOOOOO
What a fucking faggot.

Burger King still does Super.

Why does everyone hate on arby's? i think they have pretty good stuff

Five guys is a chain?

They looked like a shitty one off.

Too expensive for what it is.

>5 dollars for two sanwhiches, cheesesticks two fries and a drink is expensive
quality>quantity

Are you retarded? Or European? Or from flyover?

This.
Not being American, I have only been to Arby's once. It wasn't bad. Is it a meme?

buffalo wild wings is garbage.

Euro, we have maybe an 8th of those chains and five guys looked cheap and nasty.

it has to be a meme because their food is to notch, but it seems people think it's too pricey compared to shit fast food like mcdonalds that only costs $1

you get what you pay for

It's Chili's-level food. Doesn't really belong in High Tier obviously though.

>Five goys
>God tier

Fuck you

It was just more fries and a bigger drink. Just order another order of fries if you want more piggy

>Papa John's
>God tier
>Taco Bell
>High tier

here in sweden we still have supersized meals at pretty much all burger joints including mcdonalds. we also have a gorrillian mudslimes who rape everything that moves so, you win some and you lose some i guess....

Why do you have to be so American?

>faggot eats one egg mcmuffin, and throws up

They're pretty gross, but fuck dude, what an over dramatic pussy. If he had lived in the hunter/gathered days, he probably would have tried to come up with some reason why he had to pick berries with the women, instead of hunting.

>Papa Johns
>God tier
Peyton pls go

Just do it no more than once a week you fucking fatass.

Gotta admit the rape is enriching right?

Dunkin Donuts is fucking garbage, but Subway is good

>Arby's and subway in shit tier
>Wendy's in high
>Olive Garden being on that list at all

>Papa John's God tier
>taco Bell high tier
>dominos low tier

Dominos is God tier
Papa John's is low tier
Taco Bell is shit tier

I envy Americans

Dominos is the shittiest pizza I've had in my life. All National chains are horrible, but Dominos is a special kind of shitfest.

Local pizza shop or nothing.

I envy the brits being their own people.

I never watched this.
I know he starts a diet with nothing but fast food, but what happens?

only if you go full burger and get a large meal with a soda and don't count calories

He throws up several times.

popeyes is god tier

>Hi my name's Morgan Spurlock
>A lot of doctors like to promote cardio, so I decided to spend a month running outside non-stop to see what kind of health effects it has
>By the end of the month I had several melanomas, vitamin D toxicity and was well on my way to being arthritic
>Conclusion: running is bad for you and so is sunlight and vitamin D
>As a bonus, we compared someone walking to someone running.
>After just an hour the running person was covered in a salty liquid, while the walking person was perfectly fine.
>This must mean running is bad. Why? Because. Fuck you.

I don't think your "apostrophes" have ever not been superfluous.

>KFC being anywhere other than shit tier

The same thing that happens to everyone when they ditch a vegan diet and then immediately and abruptly start consuming 2,500-3,000 calories a day in nothing but shitty fast food. Oh, he also conveniently stopped working out for the entirety of the filming, even though his normal routine was daily exercise.

His blood pressure went up and he put on some weight. Incredibly shoddy work and ultimately really shady practices (still won't release his food chart). Basically he's a bullshit artist and all he proved is that an incredibly fit person who lived an immaculately healthy lifestyle will be worse off if they stop working out and eating healthy. Literally retarded.

he won the lottery with her

she got worse, he got better looking

>PEOPLE GAIN WAIT OVER TIME HOLY SHIT
Grow up and deal with it.