How does Sup Forums watch their movies?

How does Sup Forums watch their movies?

On the biggest screen I can find. I'm usually not home, but I have a decent set up with 50 inch surround sound.
I go to the theater at least twice a month.

If I'm stuck somewhere and I HAVE to, I'll watch it on my laptop.

Either in the sofa chair or in bed

it's ok

>I go to the theater at least twice a month.

Why?

I think using my eyes works the best.

55 inch LCD television I inherited from my uncle. Can't afford a good surround sound and my walls are thin anyway, so I use Sennheiser Wireless Headphones

On my telephone.

Not him but I go to theater at least once a week. This year has been shit for new releases but there are plenty of screenings of classic films and 70s/80s/90s cult films in my area

>I go to theater at least once a week.

Why?

I sit back in my recliner, and watch my 55 inch LG panel with LG soundbar and subwoofer. Also, I'm usually high

It's my favorite thing to do in life, besides my job.
And the New Beverly Cinema plays classic movies that I can go to.

I have a projector and a fucking huge jbl sound system

Watching a film at home is incomparable to seeing it on the big screen

>It's my favorite thing to do in life

Why?

On my tablet while laying in bed

Watching a film at home you have a choice... why are you going to the cinema once a week?

fuck off fag, let people have fun

I read them on wikipedia

on my 15'6 laptop eating pic related, as always

Because I like giant screens more. You'll never get the same experience at home that you can get at the cinema.

>fuck off fag

Answer the question you retard

Free online on my laptop.

on my mobile :)

stream on putlocker :)

>but there are plenty of screenings of classic films and 70s/80s/90s cult films in my area
aw man I wish I lived in a place that had something like that

there's only 1 cinema where I live and they only show the latest biggest blockbusters and shitty domestic movies....

I'll even re-quote this shit brained tripfag:

Why, I ask:
>Because I like giant screens

His favorite thing in life... are giant screens

This is your average theater patron

Sorry. I don't watch movies.

On a 40 inch tv. I usually get at least 720p not-yifis, I don't understand people who watch shitty rips on their huge tvs.

same here, there's 2 small theaters which only show blockbusters films and domestic ones. Really rarely go to those, maybe once in a few years.

But if it would be really cheap to see some so called classics and cult films on a big screen. Could be a cool experience.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind paying equivalent of 5 bucks a week to catch an old kino on the big screen

but paying 15 bucks to watch latest Hollywood trash? Nah. I only go to the cinema pretty much once a year

What are you talking about? I "choose" to go see movies at the theater that look interesting, and rarely does a week go by without at least one showing that looks good

It's usually pretty cheap. Tickets to such screenings at my local Alamo Drafthouse range anywhere from $1-7, it's only more if it's a quote-a-long or a dinner-and-a-show, they had one where they served Medieval Times style dishes at a screening of The Cable Guy.

I'm very thankful to live nearby

On my tablet at 1.8x speed.

yes, but what about kino?

Daaamn, reading about Alamo Drafthouse on Wikipedia and it seem like one hella sweet cinema chain. You lucky son of a gun you