Opinions on this film?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=od-FughI-C8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pretty good

i had some of the toys

>it's a 'Sup Forums now unironically likes objectively shit movies' episode
We've reached a plateau, boys.

Good enough to make games from it. Shame the Japs made them less dark.

Its all downhill from here.
Better grab some Seth Rogan movies.

It's a comfy and dumb, but fun little movie for what it is. Not a good adaptation of the source material, but it's okay in its own right.

You forget that this is the same site that has...
>unironically given praise to Jack & Jill
>unironically praised Street Fighter '94 as a masterpiece

>using a vidya game to redpill the planet ln reptilians
not everything went as planned

masterpiece

don't go in expecting an 8 bit childrens movie rather a dystopian sci fi world with great effects and sets

nigga it's an anonymous board where the majority is shit and baitposts, fucking don't take it seriously and get over it

>he STILL can't differentiate between legit discussion & blatant memeing
lurk moar newfriend

I like it but it shouldn't be associated with the mario brothers. It has little to do with them and only vaguely references things from the game.

I loved the set design.

This is a seriously dumb fucking post

I liked it.
>tfw no one watches the end scene of the bad interview which is the canon explanation to the games

great movie , not what plebs were expecting me thinks !

>lurk more, be molded into the hivemind, resistance is futile
fuck off

>participation = hivemind
>participates
Take a breather m8

I enjoy it as it's own thing but as a Mario movie, it is probably one of the worst adaptations ever made

best yoshi in this movie

It's pretty dumb, but it's a fun little romp. But I say that as someone who didn't see it until nearly 15 years after the fact.

I'm sure this is all just a matter of my younger perspective compared to those who say it at the time, but I'm really not sure what they expected to get out of a super mario brothers movie. Not much source material to work with, you know? But the parallel I find most interesting is between it and the attempted Devil may Cry reboot. Both took a fantasy source material and tried to take a modern, dystopian interpretation of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=od-FughI-C8

Patricians love it.
Plebs fear it.