The Killing Joke

Leave capekino to me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s4nkPZsH_E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dawn of Cartoonkino: this Monday for me.

Good choice. I wish I'd gotten tickets, this movie is fun as fuck.

>it's a Batgirl thinks she's got shit on Batman episode

One night only screening.
Would've regretted not buying tickets later.

>but she """secretly""" wants the Batdick

No one wants to discuss capekino? Or Batgirls tits?

Well, now I'm interested.

ayy

>You will never be that gargoyle

This is a new angle. Was Batgirl/Batman ever a thing around the time of the original Killing Joke?

the fuck

why did she do that

poor guy

what's her problem? she could have killed him throwing him like that

Think of the shit eating smug grin some feminist bitch would make at this

>violence seems like the best option in this situation that I have no context for
Okay? Maybe I need some context myself here.

Jesus this is a D-cup right here.

mfw Bruce Timm has gone to hack status

how old is barbara in Killing Joke?

there'sno secretly about it, he outright fucks her in this,

in the comics he cucked Robin by knocking her up while he was away, she gets punched in the gut while breaking up a robbery and miscarries and Robin punches Batman and goes off on his own. Batman is da boss

>you will never cuck your partner and almost make him raise your kid

Batman had a good life.

thats dumb

Is it really violent?

I may skip it if it's too violent.

looks like Joker wasn't the only one who blew a shot through her back

No. Babs was basically in limbo at the time until Moore used her. Then she became Oracle. Then when Dixon took over the Batman line he introduced Babs and Dick being together and adding to their past history together, and the two have been in an on and off again relationship for the last 20 years.

DELETE THIS NOW!!!!

>that botched ending

I know it's harder to be ambiguous on film but you think there'd at least be some struggle noises from joker as batman strangles him.

>congratulate Dick
I'm immature, that makes me laugh.

>but you think there'd at least be some struggle noises from joker as batman strangles him.

But then it wouldn't be ambiguous. Joker's silence means he's either in shock over Batman laughing his head off or that Batman just choked him/snapped his neck.

Imagine this but the genders where reversed, i wonder how tumblr would react then

What the fuck?

I liked that the character DiMaggio voiced ends up looking like DiMaggio's Joker from Under the Red Hood.

What was with the lack of reflection in the puddle?

Were they really that lazy that they couldn't fully draw the final scene?

THAT'LL TEACH THAT WHITE MALE

Still not as bad as this:

youtube.com/watch?v=3s4nkPZsH_E

DC Comics are literally made for cucks.

Sup Forums is that way. ->

WTF i hate Batman now

Yeah, I totally remember that part from the comic book. Just like Alan Moore wrote it.

This is a movie, cuckold.

STRONK WOMYN SHOWING PIGMEN WHATFOR WHO HAVE A DIFFERENCE OF FEELINGS IN A RELATIONSHIP

>This is a cartoon, cuckold.
FTFY

So, I just sow it. And it was terrible. There is no idea at all. It was boring and pointless. I am really sad that i'm waste my time on this. No even close to dc-movies.

Man way to rush an adaption of arguably their best comic.

What an absolute waste.

Me on top of the building.

>western animation

rather watch the ghostbusters remake

L I T E R A L L Y

Movie was terrible

It's actually korean animation. Not western.

Western animation costs way too much to make on this kind of budget.

dont worry user so am i, unless Batman meant congratulating his own dick as well

Who the fuck approved this animation?

Okay, what was up with the shitty filler in the beginning? The rest of the movie is okay, if it wasn't for the "love-story" at the beginning, it would've been better.

They needed something to pad the runtime so they came up with their own batgirl story according to interviews.

though it was pretty boring honestly and it was very short .... and im a fan of DC animated stuff

Format doesn't matter, movie is a movie.

What was the point of first 28 minutes?

Does Batman really choke Joker to death in the end ?

No it was just a joke

>sterile crap made with crayons and held together with bubblegum
>kino
Pick one. This is a massive waste of TKJ.

See the comic is like 40 pages long, and selling a short doesn't make as much as a feature

I hated 2004 PS2 video game tier animation

Yeah

I didn't get the after credits.

Battits and bathips

The trailer for the looked like a poorly animated flash animation someone would upload to Youtube in 2008.

The only purpose of it was to show that barabara has become oracle if someone didn't know that already

I'm going Monday too. California?

FUCKING DROPPED

Still, they could've come up with something less tedious and cliche. I'm just happy that they didn't change the story, because of the whole "Joker might have raped Batgirl"

If those webms are anything to go by, the animation in this is absolute trash

>tfw Nu-WW is a literal retard MCU Thor tier feminist

This if they want to make filler, fine, do it, but why a fucking love story between Batman and Batgirl?

WW always been a feminist symbol.

Because they actually fucked in the continuity.
It's one of the reasons why Dick Greyson quit and became nightwing.

>that top removal

My dick is ready.

Why 2 nights only?

So do we get nude babs or not?

That's literally the only selling point for me.

Timm or Dini is a pervert. That's why. It's clearly a fetish opposed to organic storytelling.

nope. and literally the only reason its rated R is violence. But really everything around it feels like the animated series. There's even a musical bit. The animation also feels TV quality

No she wasn't, she was bondage fap-material for a man obsessed with feminine chastity.

>There's even a musical bit.

I'll be okay with this if it's Hamill. A similar scene played out in Arkham Knight, and it only worked because it was Hamill doing the singing.

well you're in luck, Hamill seemed to enjoy it.

Which continuity?

Ice cold.

>desperate teenage slut with large breasts in full-body latex wants your cock again
>no

Batman treating the ladies right. What a dick.

batman needs no hoe

is there a DL anywhere

And people still blindly praise Bruce Timm to high heaven. He's a hack.

Bruce Wayne can afford all the desperate teenage sluts he wants. Fucking 'em and dumping 'em is what billionaire playboys do.

>ywn have a teen titty-monster qt lusting after your dick cucking your Dick

Why do I still put up with life?

Barbara was drawn as nearly flat-chested in The Killing Joke, this SLUT with her MONSTROUS TITS and her WHORING HERSELF OUT TO BATMAN is offensive.

I didn't expect such great Timm tits from this movie.

was mask of the phantasm the only dc animated movie to not have terrible animation and dialogue?

Feminism failed when Ghostbusters got number 2 behind a fucking dog movie.

It's over.

Good thing she gets shot in the back.