Thoughts on the new ghostbusters?

Thoughts on the new ghostbusters?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

shit

I'm happy that it's inspiring little girls to stand up against patriarchy.

the movie looks shit but that picture looks adorable

i don't give a shit about any of the feminist/misogynist shit

youtube.com/watch?v=wnVH0s1c9yY

Unfunny with Scooby Doo's movies tier cg.

Why is she ignoring the little black (?) girl?

the original was shit, so this one is probably shit. I was never planning in seeing it.

holy shit the only people there are literally all women

no man in sight

>black girl
are you blind?

I thought it was PG13

I feel sorry for those girls. They deserved better. Ghostbusters 2016 is a piece of a shit.

Does anyone else think this "powerful" image was staged? Like pic related

I actually think the film would have done much better if it featured the hottest starletts today.

>Implying a Hero needs to have a Vag in order for little girls to have Heros.

i think they run towards her.
And drag her out of the way because she could get hit by stones from the protestor.

kill yourself

It STINKS!

I laughed at the salad joke.

I thought it was ok. CGI looked cool, except for the devil ghost, he was ripped straight from scooby doo.

PRIME's camrip now available. Watched it last night and cannot believe how bad it was. Zero comedic timing or effect. No scares or sense of urgency or danger at any time. Random abrasive jump cuts like its some youtubers "boys be like" video. Mckinnon is embarrassingly bad as the oh so randum, zainy, crazy scientist. McCarthy has the most annoying and grating voice i've ever heard in a lead movie role, plus she has no understanding of what makes words funny, nor do the rest of them. The cameo's were nonsensical and pointless, there was no plot. Villain was pointless and literally just there as "the villain" with no motivation or purpose for what he was doing. We don't even fucking know HOW he does what he was doing. There is so much bad shit you could say about this movie. Absolutely shocked that it could be this poor.

How do SJW's lie the way they do? This movie isnt the big FUCK MEN that all the fem critics are saying, or some of the more "redpilled" amongst us, but Jesus fucking Christ was it bad. Had this wicked sense of second hand embarrassment the whole way through. One of the reviews on rotten tomatoes described Mckinnon as "a revelation" and she was easily one of the worst things in the movie.

Holy fucking shit, Sup Forums, what will happen to the world if SJW's keep going this way?

Has anyone else seen it? What did you think? 73% on RT? Wtf is wrong with these people?

>Wtf is wrong with these people?

They tied their need to be validated as a good person that's making a difference in this world by helping to market a cash-crab reboot nobody actually wanted because they seem to think women are underrepresented in film when that's far from the truth.

It's extremely sad and pathetic, but they'll pretend that the people calling it like it is are the sad pathetic ones because the truth hurts.

>tfw she thinks she's the new tiananman square.
>was in literally no danger of being hurt by those officers at any time.
>police were there for the safety of everyone because of the BLM protests.

>"go stand in front of them and i'll get a photo"

>"this was way braver than the time that guy stood in front of the chinese commie tanks, alone, in a country where he was probably killed along with his entire family for it."

Sick world. Enough to get you down. I found nothing redeeming about this at all. It was a gigantic steaming mess. 144 million? Wtf happened?

didn't watch
and don't care
now please kill yourself sony shill

>mfw Kristen Wiig hates black people

Go back to your native mainstream site.

I'll watch it when it comes on Showtime. I doubt HBO will touch it

stop forcing this shitty maymay DeRay

They must feel pretty bad with how much they failed huh?

Women can't shake hands properly.

The movie suffers from a reliance on the original, inconsistent rules and several anti-climatic endings without established conflict or consequence.

Ghostbusters 2016 is like the same people involved with "Night at the Roxbury" remade "Saturday Night Fever".