ITT: Characters who are literally you

ITT: Characters who are literally you

Other urls found in this thread:

en.akinator.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Literally me

Why do his eyes look so fucked up

They make his eyes puffy to simulate the effect of not sleeping and snorting morphine and suboxone.

jesus

Literally me

spot on

We had fun with this before, so let's try again.

Do you want to find out which character you are from a movie/TV show/Anime? This is how you do it.

>Go to en.akinator.com
>When it asks if you're real, answer No
>If you get asked if your character is from a movie/book/anime/TV show, answer yes/no according to where you want your character to come from
>Proceed to answer all questions based on you, e.g. Do you have black hair? Are you American?
>If you get asked weird questions like Do you have super powers? or Have you been to other dimensions? Answer "Don't Know".
>Keep answering as accurately as possible based on who you are until Akinator makes a guess
>Post results

Pic related is me, apparently.

Am i the only one feeling really uncomfortable watching the series ? Like from episode 2 i remember thinking this whole series is just the mind of a schyzo (and it seems like i might be right)

JUST

Well this is creepy.

This ruined my cozy computer night in the dark. Lights on. Loaded gun by the table. Dog is sleeping inside today.

Thanks user.

Are you the cute one?

Literally me,

Not because of the badassery, but because of the mood swings and general idiotic/psychotic behaviour.

Yes I have issues.

You got a qt shota.
I just get 'A guy who gambles at everything XD - stop picking RANDOM answers!!'

oo i hate this nigga face yo

literally me

man up you fucking nu-male pussy, it's a picture of a doll ffs