What would you do if you suddenly became Godzilla? You retain your mind but are unable to speak...

What would you do if you suddenly became Godzilla? You retain your mind but are unable to speak. Let's say you start somewhere in the ocean so you can choose to make an entrance or remain hidden.

The Andaman islands are still pre-bronze age, I would settle their and make its inhabitants worship me as a god.

I'd probably dive down around where the Bloop was recorded as originating from and just start farting like a motherfucker to mess with NOAA.

I would write a demand into a mountain for the world to make me a giant computer so I can still shitpost on Sup Forums...or ELSE.

Go to hell and fuck shit up

Fight King Ghidorah.

I check to see how huge my dick is

Rampage through India and China and help take care of some of the world's over population problem
Probably use my atomic breath to write a message to people so they know I'm cognizant and then set my sights on cleaning up the rest of the world with purifying atomic fire

Destroy Mecca

Head to Mecca.

Probably this. Palestine and Israel too.

I would level the Middle East.

This

capture alison brie and lick her pussy and asshole

You're a false god, Satan.

You're godzilla not king kong

Try to fly around using my atomic breath

Take a giant shit on mekka.
the kind that you can see from space.

But mekka already is a giant piece of shit...

You're Godzilla, not Gamera.

nigga im fucking godzilla

im gonna make my dream waifu harem come true

What would make Godzilla happy?

It seems like Godzilla just exists to torment people and kick other monsters' asses.

Stay in the water. Too much anxiety about people seeing my thunder thighs

You're not the boss of Godzilla.

>Go to Israel
>Just stand there and do nothing so I can give the media time to start recording me
>Write a giant swastika in the ground with my breath
>Do a nazi salute
>Then go back into the ocean and do nothing for awhile

Imagine the shitstorm.

I gotchu godzillabro

Thanks buddy.

One of the things I've always loved about Sup Forums is it has a dedicated group of Godzilla bros

no problemo friendo

Explore the bottom of the oceans

Then probably wreck stuff with my atomic breath. Mountains and desert places

Honestly it'd be boring after a while, not much to do besides travel or destroy humanity. Realistically everyone would either try to destroy or enslave me and I'd have to fight back

destroy woods and rainforests

I'd start out by destroying Australia
Serious
I'd absolutely level that shithole...

From there, I'd probably just swim around pretending to be a submarine making sonar noises

Stomp the Everest and every other super tall mountain so the only thing people climb are active volcanos like Popocatepetl

All of this.

Godzilla gets stronger due to radiation right?

In that case, go and destroy each and every reactor on the planet and eat the fuel to gain strength.

I would shitpost on the internet.

How? How would you do that when you are that big?

I would wreck everything in tokyo. Then go back to monster island, smoke that dank godzilla bud, and smash that mothra pussy all day.

Assuming I still know how to read/write: I'd go around to various world cities threatening destruction unless my demands were met: 72 virgins, 2 tons of crab legs, etc. Maybe I'd go Pulgasari on North Korea's ass if I felt like it.

>2 tons of crab legs
that's a lot of fish

in a world where I suddenly turn into Godzilla, would a giant keyboard hooked up to one of those mega screens really require that much suspension of disbelief?

Demand that America rebuilds the WTC then slam dunk it into the Chrysler building

Would Godzilla be able to take over the world?

become liberty prime for a country

they will praise me and I will be able to destroy shit

shitpost about it probably

I'd go to New York and start fucking shit up until media footage could be compiled that replicates every scene of 1998 Godzilla but with the correct Godzilla.

I'd get a monster buddy to start wrecking a city, then I'd show up like I was there to save the day.

Just when people start cheering, me and the other monster high five each other and start trashing everything.