Why does anyone listen to Rotten Tomatoes again...

Why does anyone listen to Rotten Tomatoes again? It's nothing but SJW critics who give a 0/5 score for anything that doesn't follow their agenda.

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/2016_obamas_america/
politico.com/blogs/james-comey-testimony/2016/07/clinton-untrue-statements-fbi-comey-225216
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3FkvclWWpU
youtube.com/watch?v=01Rf89LBzUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yet another person who doesn't understand how Rotten Tomatoes works.

5% of the critics liked it. It says nothing about the grade, dummy.

to be fair most that gave grades gave it 0 or 0.5, with a few 1s.

>watching propaganda
>giving a shit about ratings

two wrong moves OP

>election coming up
>democrats are favorite
>suddenly a "documentary" comes out, attacking democrat favorite with right-wing conspiracy theories and political agenda
has this happened before?

oh yeah

rottentomatoes.com/m/2016_obamas_america/

Even SJWs don't support Hillary. So you are probably making a moot point.

>It's nothing but SJW critics who give a 0/5 score for anything that doesn't follow their agenda.

>questions why people use a website that doesn't follow their agenda

Trump voters, everybody...

Leftists don't like Hilary either, and the movie probably isn't any good in an objective sense. Those partisan rags rarely are.

>watching propaganda

you are blind to how much liberal propaganda you are actually watching

>SJW
back to Sup Forums

Don't forget Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11 or whatever it was called back in 2004

If you're sufficiently illiberal, the natural state of things looks liberal.

Maybe your movie is just shit.

>the natural state of things looks liberal.

what is that supposed to mean?

Because this never stops being funny

>movie has a shit rating on IMDB/Metacritic
>all the reviews are critiquing it on its merits as a movie

>same movie has a great rating on RT
>all the reviews are lauding its political/social message

anything that purposefully instills moral values is not propaganda. propaganda is political. Politics capitalise on moral values, but not all moral lessons are political (e.g. Aesop's Fables)

The sentence is perfectly clear.

No critic should praise misinformation, lies and white neonazi teen rage, fuck all that bullshit and burn in hell internet boy.

>If you're sufficiently illiberal, the natural state of things looks liberal.
I don't see conservatives denying that boys have penises and girls have vaginas. They seem considerably happier with the natural state of the human body.

>propaganda is political
Completely false, propaganda is used by big business all the time. Recommend you read pic related.

They do deny the reality of psychological disorders like transgendered disorder though. They think trannies are faking it, but for the most part they're not, they're genuinely ill. Mental illness is also a reality of the human body. Conservatives absolutely have an issue with ignoring science that doesn't fit their comfortable narrative.

I'm British by the way. Is it actually realistically possible that Trumpty the Numbty could be become president?

We now have pic related as Foreign Secretary, so am understandably a tad pessimistic about politics at the mo.

about as realist as Brexit passing

>They do deny the reality of psychological disorders like transgendered disorder though

Oh no they're definitely fucked up in the head

It's enabling them that shouldn't be done

that's an extension of the concept. Its dictionary definition explicitly states it is political in nature.

Shut the fuck up. Hillary Clinton will win.

Listen to me... Who the fuck support Donald Trump? Who?

Some virgins with hate in the heart...? Some neonazi saudosist with rage in the brain? lol Or some white gay who was banned on twitter?

GET THE FUCK OUT of my planet you fucking controvetial hypocrate!

>Dinesh D'Souza

Ahahahahahahaha!

>They think trannies are faking it, but for the most part they're not, they're genuinely ill.
I seriously doubt that.

only if you give your heart to kek

>Oh no they're definitely fucked up in the head
Tell that to most conservatives. Many refuse to understand the cognitive realities of the disorder and just think they're "acting out", which whether or not you like trans people is just ignorance.

Doubt what? That conservatives think trannies are faking it, or that it's a mental illness?

So everything looks liberal if you don't like liberals

yea thats retarded and so are you

>Dinesh D'Souza

A man who was in prison for fraud not that long ago. I don't think you should take much of what that criminal says as truth.

But hey, if you're supporting Trump or Clinton you're already taking what a fraud committing criminal says as truth amirite? What's one more?

That most trannies are genuinely ill.

>politics are fun only if spicy memes are involved
You need to go back.

>It's nothing but SJW critic

Is it just RT?

Seems like all modern day "critics" are nothing more than untrained movie fans who thinks their "reviews" can change the world, one SJW at a time.

Think about who "movie critics" are and where they come from.

There is a reason why all modern critics sound like group thinking parrots.

How is trump a criminal?

What is gender-sex dissociation if not a mental disorder?

Things look left when your brain is calibrated far to the right. Even elementary facts seem angering and confusing to you.

>Seems like all modern day "critics" are nothing more than untrained movie fans
Literally how it has always been. You don't go to university and graduate as a movie critic.

Having female brains as a male is by all accounts incredibly rare and not much studied thing.

"Hmm I like to take dick up my ass it would be cool to be a girl oh that's apparently all the rage now might do that" isn't a mental illness any more than being a stupid faggot is.

Lied to his investors and filed for bankruptcy numerous times.

Sorry if the truth doesn't fit into your conservacuck agenda you cumgargling faggot.

My point was about how much liberal propaganda is in film and tv because of the incredible number of liberals in hollywood, its a fact, they are using their platform to "change the world". That doesn't mean when I see a tree I think it's liberal propaganda you ape.

No go watch steven universe

>Lied to his investors and filed for bankruptcy numerous times.

Still not crimes, but nice try, reddit

>Many refuse to understand the cognitive realities of the disorder

Well it is pretty hard to distinguish a regular tranny and mind-broke liberal twinks

>Many refuse to understand the cognitive realities of the disorder and just think they're "acting out"

No, they say trannies are mentally ill. I have never once seen anyone say trannies are "acting out." Even if they were just acting out, then conservatives would still consider them mentally ill for acting out that way.

Kek.

My brother voted Brexit. Despite the fact he has shares in banks and property,

His share values have since dropped 30%. He's rather pissed off right now.

>filed for bankruptcy numerous times

lmao 4 bankruptcies out of 800 businesses? And not even a personal bankruptcy. Leftist arguments fall apart with even the slightest amount of context.

Trump University was a scam, which one judge described as a “fraudulent scheme” that “preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money”.

>Conservatives absolutely have an issue with ignoring science that doesn't fit their comfortable narrative.
What about creationism and evolution?

STILL NOT A CONVICTED CRIMINAL

If brother knows anything about investing, it's that stock generally bounce back over time, especially in a sound economic environment.

Now whether England has that, idk.

By your logic, neither is Hilary :^)

Not yet anyway.

>$3 billion in debt and 900 million in PERSONAL liabilities in 1991
>3 hotels and a riverboat incurred $1.8 billion in debt in 2004

>"it was just 4 bankrupcies bro, no big deal!"
kys

And she will continue to evade justice, just like her equally guilty counterpart

Same with Trump

kek is not a meme you dip

He is THE meme and His bounty is great

well the FBI's report turned up in her favor, so no.

>They don't know about the Clinton Foundation.

people voluntarily paying her isn't the same as a scam. That's just good business.

It's cute you know so much about his finances. Doesn't change the fact that he has never filed for bankruptcy and will be the next president.

and it's all your fault btw

lol no. The FBI Director said she lied outright.

politico.com/blogs/james-comey-testimony/2016/07/clinton-untrue-statements-fbi-comey-225216

She lied and a perjury investigation has been requested.

Bribes are illegal. If that's what was going on, then the American people are the ones she's ultimately scamming.

Hillary isn't in any business unless you're okay with getting fucked over by the highest bidder.

Well he doesn't personally have to file for bankrupcy because he can take the write-downs? But his shitty companies do, which is the whole accusation here.

Also screencapped :)

>lies to the FBI
>lies to the american public about lying to the FBI
>still somehow allowed to run for the highest office

Why is this allowed?

Laws are only for the peasants. You will obey your masters or else.

that was an exchange with a Republican senator who was clearing up what Clinton said. He didn't say she lied. The Republican senator implied she lied.

This is actually Comey's concluding statement:

>All the cases prosecuted involved some combination of: clearly intentional and willful mishandling of classified information; or vast quantities of materials exposed in such a way as to support an inference of intentional misconduct; or indications of disloyalty to the United States; or efforts to obstruct justice. We do not see those things here.

jesus, haven't you guys ever heard of leading the witness? It's like you've never seen an episode of Law & Order before.

>reviewers dont agree with my agenda
>rt is shit
nice logic there stormcuck

Wrong. The FBI didn't investigate her for perjury of congress. That was something a congressman had to ask for. Regardless, it puts a stain on her so claim to be the best prepared for the job when she doesn't even know what's classified or not.

Sad post. Low energy.

Even Reddit overwhelmingly supports Trump over Hillary.

Just accept it: he's going to MAGA and we're going to WIN BIG.

Trump 2016!

last I checked, republican primariy voter turnout broke historical records, giving Trump almost 14 million votes whereis Democrat voter turnout was way below what it was in 2008 and 2012.

It's actually quite studied I can assure you, and there's more to the disorder than having a "female brain", whatever that means.

"My opinions are just as good as the science" is just as much a problem with people like you as it is for retarded SJWs. Which was my point in the first place, and one you're proving.

No, but you do see "propaganda" when propaganda has a proper meaning, not just "something made by someone with politics I disagree with".

I love how quickly you leftist shits abandon any and all of your principles and fall in line to serve the establishment. While Sanders was still running, Hillary was the corrupt wicked witch of wallstreet but now that she's the nominee, everyone who could possibly think of criticizing her is a stormfag.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Q3FkvclWWpU
>youtube.com/watch?v=01Rf89LBzUs

Yeah no, she's guilty as hell and outright lied. Intent is not mentioned in the specific statue. Lynch and Obama are covering her. If liberals can't throw her overboard, then they are truly as morally corrupt as we all think.

That's because everyone knew it was fixed for Hillary. Only gullible bernie supporters thought the D was as righteous as they portray themselves to be. Don't believe me? Read the WashPo leaks or the recent DNC leaks.

>I have never once seen anyone say trannies are "acting out."
Your ignorance is not an argument.

>I love how quickly you leftist shits abandon any and all of your principles and fall in line to serve the establishment.
You mean like how the neo-Sup Forums kiddies all abandoned Ron Paul?

/Thread

Here is the news: If America elects Trump the country will not survive his tenure without severe permanent damage. Yeah Hillary is a bad apple, but she's the only apple available.

Neo/pol/ wasn't even there in fucking 2012

No clue, I don't frequent Sup Forums. Is it not possible for you to look at your own lack of integrity without having to deflect by going: "look at Sup Forums, they are worse than us!"

Your baseless claim and strawman of conservative beliefs is not an argument either.

>The day after we published this fact-check, Comey testified before the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee on July 7. Comey said he believes three emails on Clinton's server contained information labeled classified at the time they were sent. This information was not properly marked in that the emails did not have a classification header, even though a "(c)" immediately preceded text in the body of the emails, designating confidential information. Without the clear classification header, it's reasonable to infer that Clinton did not realize these three emails contained classified information, he said.

The other hundred odd emails prurported to be classified were not marked classified but contained classified material.

>Hello world, propaganda works on me! Just thought I'd let you know
If you don't think Hillary has the most destructive foreign policy since *literally* Hitler you don't know shit

Ron Paul isn't running for anything. Not really the same thing, is it?

Not baseless in the slightest. Part of what I study. Have conversations with people that identify as conservative about transgender disorder and they're not interested in the cognitive science. Insofar as they even think about it, they have a vague a cluttered picture of it as rebellion and general misbehaviour.

/thread

Ideologically. Now they're backing Tranny Lover Trump and all his Jewish inlaws and nanny statist yes men. Hooray for meme magic! Praise Kek! Politics is fun with memes, am I right fellow Red--er 4channers?

>Here is the news

You need to stop getting your news from John Oliver and Colbert, my friend. If you want to talk about permanent damage, Hillary's immigration policy will change the very foundation of America forever. There will never again be another republican candidate due to millions of iillegal mmigrants being added to the democrat voting block. Her foreign policy will continue what she has done in Libya and Egypt. Topple another secular leader in Assad and further strengthen radical sunni muslims in the region.

No. Democratic foreign policy is shaped by the military industrial complex, just like Republican policy.

>implying Putin and China aren't ready to go to war if Hilldog is elected

You know they hacked her shit before she could delete the 33k emails, right?

It sounds like you've got more studying to do then.

You're absolutely right, but Hillary is the worst offender. Her run as Secretary of state created ISIS while she took campaign contributions for weapons deals

Trump's who deal is he wants to stop paying for other countries defence and paying for stupid wars. From a foreign policy standpoint Trump is 100x times better then Hillary.

I am conservative and I believe transgenderism is a mental disorder