youtube.com/watch?v=QCSPda7xQ3s

>DEFENDERS SDCC TEASER
youtube.com/watch?v=wBZtM8q2Z1g

>GHOST RIDER CONFIRMED FOR AGENTS OF SHIELD
twitter.com/AgentsofSHIELD/status/756623463993966592

>AGENTS OF SHIELD SEASON 4 BEGINS FILMING
twitter.com/MingNa/status/756334472576897024?lang=en

Other urls found in this thread:

marvel.com/news/tv/26497/sdcc_2016_gabriel_luna_joins_marvels_agents_of_shield_as_ghost_rider?linkId=26853157
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>No Punisher

I loved season 1 but I can't believe how much DD season 2 did to destroy what little interest I had in it's continuation or any other Marvel/Netflix shows. They all look so joyless and utterly dull.

Why is a lot of Marvel's Netflix shit going for the film noir angle a lot of the time?

He's getting his show after Defenders. Netflix probably didn't think he would be so popular.

I really wish reddit would leave my board

Not enough quips for you, junior?

Hyped as fuck. Too bad Ghost Rider isn't getting it's own series tho

why not, numb nuts

Who are the Defenders again?

Daredevil and the rest

Basically the street version of the avengers. All the no name heroes team up. Daredevil, Jessicajones, Luke Cage, Iron Fist.

Because it looks fantastic and more film-like than the all their shitty blockbusters besides GoTG.

OP HERE.

GHOST RIDER WILL BE PLAYED BY GABRIEL LUNA.

marvel.com/news/tv/26497/sdcc_2016_gabriel_luna_joins_marvels_agents_of_shield_as_ghost_rider?linkId=26853157

It's the new shitty Mexican Ghost Rider, Robbie Reyes. And it's not getting it's own series on Netflix = EL JUSTO

Are there people that genuinely like any of the Marvel shows that aren't on Netflix?

At least it's not a black guy.

ANGR was not shitty, you faggot

looks like shit captain

Because it's the easiest way to convince morons you're making something deep and special.

He's getting a show

Better than that stale commercial look the real films have

Wait, weren't the Defenders in the comics Dr. Strange, Hulk, Namor and Silver Surfer? That's the opposit of street level no-names.

will there be references to doctor strange in iron fist?

Not soon enough. What's hisface might join a new show or have prior filming obligations by the time they finally decide to start production.

Then they're stupid. Punisher has always been a widely popular fan favorite and normies loved Jon Bernthal in The Walking Dead.

Anything is posible they referenced the avengers in DD Season 1. We got multiple battle of new york references. As well as individual references for Iron Man and Thor. "Maybe if he had an iron suit or a magic hammer" etc.

racism. always pick a mexican when the role involves skulls

they probably didn't have enough of his show ready yet to be presented but they might announce some small things here and there until we get a full trailer

Robbie GR is on AoS. Johnny Blaze or Danny Ketch is reserved for Netflix or a movie.

The Defenders were a rotating cast in the comics

We know from previous news that Punisher starts filming late 2016 to debut sometime in 2017. LA is the rumored location.

if spic Ghost Rider works, Netflix will do Johnny Blaze

What's SDCC?