About time these two get a big break. You guys excited?

About time these two get a big break. You guys excited?

Wow

i dont understand why Sup Forums hates bill burr. he seems as filled with hate as the edgiest of poltards

Who says they hate him?

And back to r*ddit you go.

That's what I hate him.

Why

Why

Why

Why

Why

I don't hate him. Its difficult to feel anything towards him really as all his stand up is middle of the road

Not the worst but absolutely forgettable

JUST CHECKIN IN ON YA

Is this even real?

For the longest time my morning ritual was:

>wake up
>shower
>eat breakfast
>what the last part of sports center then first take
>listen to stephen a. and skip "as a white guy id like to say" bayless spout race-baiting BS
>every fucking week michael rapaport come on and shill for a bunch of trash NY sports teams
>he gets credit for being one of the only truly "urban" white guys somehow
>he has built an entire career off of sitcom appearances and sucking off comedians like Lois CK
>still forced to see that pale smug fucking retard face every time i just want to zone out and watch ESPN or the BOUNCE channel

>Massachusetts sports fans

Yeah

I couldn't find it on imdb

Why

Post a link.

Why

>namefag

shut the fuck up.

also, rappaport was in special, that movie was kinda cool.

One sec

Why

SPORTS

I mean it actually looks good but I can't find it and fear I may be on the bad end of a ruse.

Why

Fake and gay

I would watch though.

>Brother
>Sport
OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA OPEN UP YA

>Story by Will Ferrell & Adam McKay & John C. Reilly
That's good to know that they have their hand in a bit of everything.

Why

Foe

It's not authentic. If you want authentic bitterness then go watch Kevin Brennan. I'm sure Bill Burr is real pissed off about a bunch of shit with all those millions of dollars he's made. Get the fuck outta here with that.

zip

>mfw this thread makes me think of that Louie ep with Michael Rappaport