What are some movies where the bad guy turns out to be the good guy?

What are some movies where the bad guy turns out to be the good guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

primarymodel.com/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cruz will always be a punchable edifice of half-melted wax with atrocious views, but by golly at least he's a man of conviction!

Depending on your interpretation, Blade Runner.

Why does Trump think that personal attacks and insults are okay and that people will still support him later despite the shit he flings? I don't understand.

Because it has worked for him so far, and more than half of Americans are total cunts.

watchmen

Why does Lyin' Ted get upset when someone calls a spade a spade?

Compared to Cruz Donald Trump is the second coming of christ you stupid millennial fucks, stop posting this shit on my social media.

The only reason Trump even got nominated is because Ted Cruz is LITERALLY unelectable due to his insane beliefs.

You're just outing yourselves as stupid sheep who don't bother to do the bare minimum of self education before conforming to what your "progressive" peers tell you is bad or good.

This was actually a really smart move on his part.

Right now the media and the general public see the GOP as "the racist party", mostly in-part due to Trump's campaign. When he loses, except them to do a complete 180 and talk about how "brave" Cruz was to not endorse that evil racist old Donald Trump, and how he's the REAL face of the Republican party, not all those racist old white people talking about how we need to get rid of all the brown people, or how our first female president Hillary Clinton should be hanged.

It's going to be both hilarious and sad watching them try and save as much face as possible after this election. No one will take them seriously anymore, and they only have themselves to blame for that.

It's just banter m8.
People like those with a sense of humor.
He's never attacked anyone that didn't deserve it.

>convictions
you mean well paid

/thread

What about that crippled journalist?

Because we WILL support him LMAO.

Inb4
>muh ruhpublig ;_;

He was a New York Times kike journalist. He deserves to be burned at the stake.

>Ted's wife deserved it

Come on nigger

Paul Ryan ragged on Trump for saying that the Hispanic judge couldn't do his job because of his Mexican heritage but then he (unenthusiastically) endorsed him at the RNC. I thought Ted was going to be as ball-less as Paul and endorse Trump after he insulted his wife and dad. I fucking loved it when he surprised me and the RNC started booing him.

"I appreciate the enthusiasm of the New York delegates."

It turns out we were all #cruzmissiles deep down

Sorry op I had to report the thread. Not your fault, just these idiots who haven't offered one relevant fucking post

This.

Trump is just harmful.

Cruz is the Lucifer the devil himself.

He was a hack that lies n sheit.

She fucked Ted
He never attacked her anyway he just retweeted a picture of her, the rest was up to the viewer.

>Trump is just harmful.

>it's a Sup Forums tries to discuss politics episode

leave it to the grown ups, children.

Ted was the first one to play dirty by bringing to topic on wives.

After winning Trump put aside their feud but that wasn't reciprocical.
Either Cruz is a resentful hypocrite or his donors pay him so he doesn't support Trump and indirectly help Hillary.

>its a random user on Sup Forums pretends to be above the rest of Sup Forums episode

you're just as pathetic as me or anyone else here

So this is how a brainwashed person """think"""...

You fuckers are dumb when it comes to politics. Just stick to baneposting please.

>You fuckers

Don't you mean "We fuckers"? You're part of Sup Forums too

You have the same disease that redditors do, where they all complain about reddit and the hivemind, without realizing that they are the hivemind

Zodiac.

you're probably a dumb teenage kid

Because he's not a very intelligent person and he he really doesn't understand how people think outside of his realm of bullying or scaring them into doing what he wants.

Look to the incoming Trump Defense Force for whatever delusional excuse they come up with.

I only lurk Sup Forums occasionally when I'm bored
I'm not

How BTFO is Sup Forums going to be when Trump loses?

>I only lurk Sup Forums occasionally when I'm bored

Congratulations, you described 90% of Sup Forums users. They're bored, they lurk, and they occasionally drop in and say something

Stop thinking of yourself as unique

>Stop thinking of yourself as unique

I don't.

The whole world will be BTFO

I'm already preparing pastas and images to post in order to stir the pot even more when he gets BTFO by based Hilldog.

Full on meltdown, raging at jews and niggers.

You are not getting your delegates, Ted

Then stop replying to my posts. I don't communicate with people incapable of independent thought

That would be boring as fuck.
Sup Forums is always angry, Nothing will change with a Trump loss
With a Trump win, the entire mainstream world will be BTFO. Now that would be some tears that would be fun to see.

Hi Jeb

>implying the mainstream media isn't crossing their fingers for Trump to win so they can have 4 years worth of easy clickbait material

The realistic answer is denial.

>THE JEWS WOULDN'T LET HIM BE PRESIDENT. THE FEMINIST / MUSLIM COALITION SOMEHOW RIGGED THE VOTING BOOTHS TO GIVE HIM 15 ELECTORAL VOTES!!!

>the entire mainstream world will be BTFO

lol CNN might as well be his running mate with all of the coverage they've given him to score ratings off of the "controversy." Please don't tell me you fell for the underdog persecution complex meme

Well based on each parties' primary turnout trump has already won, and I don't doubt phone polls these days are somewhat worthless.

Its still up in the air though given the time for some catastrophic global event.

Is this a joke?

Please do me a favor and screen cap your post and then read it again in November.

primarymodel.com/

I mean the republican turn out this year was record high, the democrat was record low, unless there is a huge independent revolt its already over.

this is true

Reddit was a mistake

you must be retarded if you believe Ted was not the first one to start throwing shit, Cruz is one of the biggest rats in politics - even Washington hates him, RNC only supported him because Trump would take complete control of the party if he won whereas Cruz would just be R-Money 2.0

Yeah man fuck those brainwashed fools

MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA MAGA

real smart move by ted to destroy his political career huh!

He didn't 'destroy his political career'

He took a calculated gamble and essentially bet on Trump to fail (and considering how Trump's unfavorable ratings it's not a longshot)

Sup Forums is the biggest reddit board on Sup Forums

>The only reason Trump even got nominated is because Ted Cruz is LITERALLY unelectable

Pretty much this.

>atrocious views

You know, all people do is say he looks like shit and he has atrocious views but I have yet to see someone actually say what those atrocious view are

KEK, got Chappie and Elysium mixed up

Anyway, Elysium, kinda

He likes to fuck rats...

My point has been proven

>He never attacked her anyway he just retweeted a picture of her, the rest was up to the viewer.

This is what strumpets actually believe.

So? I'll take a rat-fucking president if he can do his fucking job ok

Meanwhile in not lalaland

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Here is 2012, for reference when you say POLLS CAN BE WRONG LOOK AT LE BREXIT!!!11!

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/us/general_election_romney_vs_obama-1171.html

>Romney and Obama
>Closer than Trump v Clinton

>hurr Trump can't win, just look at the polls

Daily reminder that in 1980 President Jimmy Carter was looking to absolutely ANNIHILATE Republican nominee Ronald Reagan (who was himself hated by the GOP as they wanted George Bush Sr. instead), with early polling putting Carter ahead by an astonishing 30 point lead.

...And every almost every week Reagan's numbers went a little higher, and Carters numbers went a little lower. Debating Reagan put his numbers lower as Americans saw strength and they saw weakness, and they chose strength. In the days before the election Carter and Reagan were now in a dead heat (depending on the poll), and it was unclear whether dissatisfaction with the Carter administration would actually translate into Republican turnout. Many int eh mainstream media predicted that Carter was going to pull through with a victory in the end.

Pic related is what actually happened.

> I'm gonna need you to hand over those delegates Donald

>Meanwhile, back in reality, Hillary literally only needs to win Ohio or Florida to win

Clinton is already tied with Trump on the national leveland key swing states based on plenty of polls... and he's been on the rise since he started his campaign and they haven't debated yet (he'll demolish her when they do)

I believe he'll win handily but the demogaphics make a Reagan degree blowout impossible, America was a much whiter country in the 80s

>they haven't debated yet (he'll demolish her when they do)

LMAO
M
A
O

Well then it's a good thing she's losing those states in addition to Michigan and New Hampshire.

>Well then it's a good thing she's losing those states

I feel sorry for Trump supporters, you guys are going to have a harsh reality check in November

t. MSNBC polls

>J-just wait for the unskewed polls!

It's 2012 all over again

lol, do you actually believe someone as uncharismatic as Clinton has a chance against the best salesman of the century?

Mate... he's leading in the most recent two polls. And Dem turnout was lower this year. And Republican turnout was higher. Fuck it, you're probably just trolling anyway.

To be fair, it's the board with the most traffic, so that's to be expected. This board has no excuse for the reddit shit though. Fuck this autistic cesspool

Sup Forums is 4th in traffic on Sup Forums behind Sup Forums, Sup Forums, & /vg/ in that order.

Source:

Drive safe, pupper

Weird. I thought /vg/ was just a few autists circlejerking their sex mods and shit.

>you stupid millennial fucks
Who let you out of your retirement home?

Color me shocked. I guess Sup Forums is only top dog over on cripple version of Sup Forums.

Being 4th here is still more than 1st over there. Dead site