How is a cartoon somehow the most real and saddest?

How is a cartoon somehow the most real and saddest?

you are exactly the type of person that makes me hate this show

>his depression is so VISCERAL. JUST LIKE MINE

I fucking hate this reddit show

>posting on Sup Forums about something you genuinely enjoy
I'd recommend you leave. Just keep running and don't look back.

well well well if it isnt reddit

>le will arnett sad voice show

kek, fuck off kid

HOW DARE YOU LIKE SOMETHING.

so fucking boring

REDDIT
E
D
D
I
T

where's the "comedy" part

its not about 'liking something' faggot.

Sup Forums has Sopranos threads ALL THE TIME and they're filled with almost universal praise. Same thing with Rome & The Wire threads.

It's about coming to tv with slobber on your chin from sucking the cock of something totally unworthy of worship. The posters who make these bojacks threads on Sup Forums don't want to talk about the show. They want to circle jerk about how great it is and how intelligent & deep they are for GETTING Bojack. It's sickening.

These threads are literally plebbit.

this

>The posters who make these bojacks threads on Sup Forums don't want to talk about the show
Blame this place and the faggots here for that. No one wants to discuss shit here. Also there are threads that do the same circle jerk when it comes to hating just to hate instead of trying to discuss

Evangelion did it better

I havent had the time to watch this yet... is it worth it? why is it sad?

It is worth the watch. Especially season 2

Does your name start with an O?

reddit sensibilities breeding grown up man children that makes people like you feel for the most mundane predictable shit

I watched all of the first season and a few episodes of the second, I wouldn't recommend it. I wanted to see what all the hype was about and I was let down.

I'm a Bojack how do I become a Mister Peanutbutter hell I'd probably settle for being a Todd.

eh, its a good show.

>rant about nothing

this is why Sup Forums is is lame

i'm out of here and not looking back.

>implying Sup Forums isn't 90% "is this kino?" next to a picture of a poop emoji or a pinto bean wearing a bane mask.