What do you say?

I'm the ass blaster.

I lock that shit down.

>he brought 30ccs of Thorazine on a first date

>no, has anybody ever mistaken you for a mun

I'M BIG

Coming back to finish the job?

*farts*

That's great. Never did I think to become that wonderful specimen.

for you

based venkman

can i put my penis in your pusy im so horny!

>t. pajeet

>yes
>the key is my benis

Why did she ask again after he said no?

Hey beetch are you work here or what? Hey where are you going honey.

Zuul wasn't really a very bright demon dog spirit. Vinz Clortho was clearly the brains of the two.

When someone asks you if you're a god, you say "Yes".

Ass or no ass those are some scrumptious feet

360 and walk out of the room

I'd have crazy demonic sex with that bitch while that cuck Louis the keymaster watches.

I got a key for ya *unzips sweatpants*

You wanna play parcheesi?

No, the sex would probably be incredible but she would most likely sacrifice me to gozer afterwards.

I'm CIA

>Y...you too..

Peter, when someone asks you if you're the keymaster, you say YES!

You just KNOW they banged
Rick Moranis is known to be THE most hung guy in Hollywood, possibly one of the biggest in the world. His cock has been described as "like an Evian bottle", with gargantuan thickness that would rival Shane Diesel and Shorty Mac. I'm estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. He would have absolutely destroyed Sigourney's pussy.
They would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. I can just imagine her begging for it, with Rick barely able to force it past the knob, and Weaver moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. She would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Rick's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
I bet she still masturbates to the memory of it.

Heartbreakers right?

Are you the key hole?