Mfw people say this choreography is stupid

>mfw people say this choreography is stupid
>WHY DON'T THEY JUST SHOOT BATMAN??? HURRR DURRR

Holy shit, you idiots. It is insanely clear that they are trying to capture Batman alive. Jesus Christ I swear that this film's detractors are legitimately impaired.

finally got around to seeing this, why was it given bad reviews?

Then why do they aim at him?

Finally got around to seeing this, why was it given positive reviews?

lmao it's a movie dude don't get so assblasted

Usually you point your gun at someone if you want them to stop moving

Are you stupid

I don't buy the paid theory bullshit.
I think the masses have just gotten so used to Marvel's nondescript trash that anything different is bad.
When your script is 90% quips, anything feels overly dark by comparison.

>he thinks Kino is just a movie
that's your first mistake.

>being this dumb
Good Lord

>Wearing a coat over the batsuit
What did he mean by this?

>Snyderkino
>just a movie

Yea, though I walk through the valley in the shadow of Marvel, I will fear no quips.

Thy films and thy kino, they comfort me.

it's cold
>sand can get into the suit leading to:
itchiness, malfunctioning parts, it gets everywhere

But the critic reviews were the bad ones? I thought the audience reviews were good?

I seriously don't get it the movie was good, even WW was alright despite gal being a poor choice of casting

Not to mention how coarse it is.

why would they want to capture him alive? first of all he keeps killing all their friends. second of all it would ruin lex's master plan if he told them he wanted batman alive. lex needs batman to capture the kryptonite. either you believe lex had that planned the whole movie or literally none of the sequences makes since.

>insanely clear
>didn't bring any other weapons, nets, shock stick, or instruments to capture batman which was their plan

demonstrated several times in the movie that batman is literally bullet proof, they probably were shooting him

cant be more obvious that you didnt see the kino

>Batman’s nightmare of battling Superman plus his own enigmatic demons imagined as Stymphalian wasps. The scene spins agonizingly slowly (though not in slow motion), becoming ever more hallucinatory. It fuses comic-book imagery to the oldest Western myths.

This is what I think too. Sorta like picking up and taking a drink of what you think is water and it turns out to be vodka.

it was a good cape film
it was a bad cape movie

It suffers from a lot of the same flaws Iron Man 2 did, but there aren't enough jokes to hide the fact WB forced Snyder to hurry up and tease the Justice League to play catch-up. Ideally, it would just be the 3-man dynamic of Batman, Superman, and Lex Luthor. No Wonder Woman or stupid Doomsday fight to detract from those 3 characters and their interactions.

>"Stop or I'll shoot"
>He doesn't stop
>They don't shoot

they dont even speak

it would still end the same way, though.

>not remembering that Batfleck has bullet proof armor

I've got an easier excuse: it's a dream, nothing makes sense

It wasn't Lex trying to capture him. The sequence is a vision of the future. Darkseid's future.

>Trying to capture someone alive
>He doesn't listen to you
>Kill him

American spotted

Serious question - is there actually something wrong with you? Cuz either you didn't see the movie or you lack very basic comprehension skills

>Clearly that wasn't necessary because they DID capture him alive
Just stop

They brought guns because they needed to kill Batman's allies also.
Bringing nets and shock sticks would be detrimental because the only person they plan on bringing back was Batman. Which they can do by overwhelming him with numbers. And they did.

Honestly half of the criticisms that come from this film are just people not paying attention.

>all these posts about how they needed to capture batman alive
>missing the elephant in the room
Why the fuck does superman need help to capture fucking batman? Find his general location and the super god-alien can just fly in within a minute like that time in man of steel where he flew from the indian ocean to metropolis in 1 minute flat

It wasn't a dream. It was the future you idiot.

Bunch of MCUcks who got mad that Zack Snyder created a masterpiece while Josh Wedon was busy blowing feminists

Same shit in the warehouse scene. It looked like dude were just conveniently moving into place for Batman not to get BTFO.

Cemented the bait.

Hi Zack

You may not believe the theory but at the end of the day you still seem to be in denial, blaming others for not liking the movie.

It was a dream of the future you fucking cock smoker.

You can capture someone way more effectively when your hands don't hold something you don't use anyway.