Eternal /got/ general

squirrel squad edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469240552394.webm
reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4u5wag/spoilers_everything_sophie_turner_speaks_at_sdcc/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>mfw he thinks Jonsa is happening

This shit walks into the tavern with his big swingin' dick and smacks your lady on her arse.

What do you do?

>me on the left

Did anyone else notice the scene in the show where Bran sneaks over to the weirwood and logs in by himself felt like a 19th century fairy tale?

I have a feeling that's straight from the books- it feels very literary. It feels very old-fashioned, like he's Goldlilocks sneaking into the house, or Pan from Pan's Labyrnth sneaking the food into the monster's house.

>Anyone who knows European folktales (fairytales) will be familiar with the story structure being used here in which a hero (often a young princess) must complete a series of tasks (usually three) to win a prize. A familiar element of this is a dire warning to avoid some particular action (most often eating). Invariably the hero fails to heed such warnings, and it can be argued that del Toro is simply following the rules in having Ofelia do the same.[3]

I love when the writing is very classical. I get such a strong Hans Christian Anderson, Andrew Lang, Brothers Grimm, James George Frazer, Joseph Campbell, Bruno Bettelheim feel from Bran's fairy tale mistake.

I also am reminded of some of Tolkien and Chesterton's rules for "fairy stories" in their writings.

I hope they revive Stannis by episode 2 of next season for his redemption arc.

Somebody really should force Sophie to read the books before she makes another dumb statement in public.

...and no "everyone who disagrees with me is a jonsafag" autist, I am not a jonsafag

Why does the waif try so hard to be like smirkfu?

Are they squirrels or aliens?

>Joffrey
>Stannis
>Ramsay

Who will be the Villain next season? Euron?

Urine, Littledick, and Ser See obviously

Fuck those things creep me out everytime I see them.
Kinda sad they all died tho...

who says they're all dead

I suck him of

You shitheads actually have Sophie as a waifu? She's a fucking idiot.

At least Maisie understands her own character. Sophie can't even reach that capacity.

Yes. Villains represent parts of the patriarchy.

>Joffrey- Toxic Masculinity patriarchy
>Stannis- Familial patriarchy, controlling father
>Ramsay- Rape culture patriarchy
>Euron- Political patriarchy, Trump, will bring about a wage gap in the Iron Isles

This is the kind of question that should have been asked at sdcc

they had the opportunity to confront d&d about the confusing lore theyve set up, and the pleb party completely fucking blew it

>mfw all of you plebs thought Sansa was the superior Stark sister
Get some appreciation for loyalty, folks.

19rd for Sophie is best girl

Quality post

I read somewhere that Sophie got upset before because Arya was more popular than Sansa and people weren't unanimously praising her character. Does anybody have a source on this?

t. buttdevastated Jonsafag

You walk into a bar and this guy smacks your girl's ass.

What do?

FIRST FOR TRUE KING

Has he killed himself yet?

JONSA BTFO

>That’s why people should fear Sansa more than Arya I think, because no one knows what Sansa’s thinking… People don’t know that she wants to go around killing everyone. She would love to be Arya for a day just killing everyone, but she can’t because she knows that would just get her killed quicker.”

Also, she once said that Arya wasn't very womanly, and more of a boy.

>Isaac will never think about you while handmaking cute little matching yarn bracelets for you both to wear to comiccon

WHAT is the fucking point

You really are obsessed with a person who seemingly hasn't posted since the season ended.

we see you jonsa autist

>Pan from Pan's Labyrnth
There is no character named Pan in that movie, senpai. Granted, it's confusing, because the title inexplicably refers to the Greek God, but he's not in the movie. Even the faun character that looks like Pan isn't Pan. Nothing about the title makes any damn sense.

>“People don’t like Sansa because she is feminine. It annoys me that people only like the feminine characters when they act like male characters. And they always go on about feminism. Like, you’re rooting for the people who look like boys, who act like boys, who fight like boys. Root for the girls who wear dresses and are intellectually very strong.”

>Sansa
>intellectually very strong
Lord Topples of Kekklington

that's old sophie
current sophie is based as fuck.

Jonsa BTFO
Baelsan OTP

For some reason France is crazy about Sansa. She is the most popular character there. Anyone know why?

Hell, he can smack my ass too.

FROM THE DUSTY MESA

h-hold me

>“People don’t like Sansa because she is feminine."

What did she mean by this?

No but really. There's a few female characters who are femenine and liked. It's just that Sansa, back when she said this, wasn't doing much for herself.

>TFW you run to the liquor store just now, and the girl behind the counter tells you she's watching the GoT blooper reel, so you bring up the Q&A and she says, "can you believe that someone asked if Jon and Sansa would get married. That would be so stupid."
Jonsafags BTFO by fucking normies

Sophie is our girl
Sophie is queen
Sophie is best
Sophie is amazing
Sophie is perfect in every way

>you are not kristian

sad day

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1469240552394.webm

I went to a normie /got/ viewing party and recorded this. guess my country.

>Sophie Turner: I know Sansa better than I know myself

Was she dropped on her head?

Sophie is our guy.

And Tumblr & Reddit are now against her lol

>watching GoT comic-con footage on the job in front of customers
>normie
Sounds more like /ourguy/ senpai.

To be fair, I also know Sansa better than I know myself. She's not all that complicated, fampai

baelish and salsa sex scene when?

>has job
>one of us
Do you even /got/?

>Forget “All men must die,” Sophie Turner — who plays Sansa on “Game of Thrones” — has a little something else in mind.

>In honor of Friday’s kick-off of San Diego Comic Con, an interview between TV Guide Magazine and a few members of the “Thrones” cast has been making its way around the internet.

>One of the questions posed to the actors — the group also included Natalie Dormer, Maisie Williams, John Bradley, Carice Van Houten, Liam Cunningham, Conleth Hill, Hannah Murray and Alfie Allen — was which show they’d be interested in seeing “Game of Thrones” do a crossover with.

>Dormer, whose character Margaery died in the season six finale, suggested “Veep” while co-star Allen suggested “Big Brother.”

>But Turner, clearly not a fan of the biggest family in reality television, suggested a crossover between the HBO fantasy series and “Keeping up with the Kardashians,” and her cut-throat reasoning would make even Mad Queen Cersei proud.

>“So we could kill them,” she jokingly explained.

Sophie is 200% USDA Approved OUR GUY

>implying Kim will start giving her shit daily over Twitter from now on, and Kanye won't make a new song about fucking Soph up the butt with a cotton gin while Taylor Swift watches or some shit

I want to hug him just a little to hard so that it would be awkward, but he wouldn't say so because he's such a nice person.

she's a big girl

Who /isaacssocialmedia/ here?

Have any of the other cast members put down the characters they don't play?

Because Sophie has talked shit about Arya, and now Jon.

Lawl shes practically bald.

>ywn casually meet Soph at some thing somewhere and hit it off

feel bird, feel me away from this pain

for anyone with a pulse

>Maisie wasnt at comic con
whats the point of it then?

no idea what you're talking about.

...she said more stupid shit today

She's still the same airhead she's always been. It's the only thing she understands about Sansa, because she has that in common with the character by default.

She's right though, femtards typically see the "girl in man's clothing acting more masculine than feminine" as "more feminist" ironically, and as for Jon, he's just dumb as half a bedpost.

Sophie is just laying down truths. What you can't handle logic and common sanse?

The French like Feminine grills, senpai

Is this Sansa cultist making an attempt at satire or something?

Stannisfags were never even this obnoxious and deluded.

you can go eat a dick, fagdot

I skipped watching it for that reason as well. A bunch of nobodies were up there instead.

Why the bug up your ass about Sophie, bro? Did she reject your advances due to you having moobs?

Most men would rather deny a hard truth than face it.

Shut the fuck up. You're sophie obsession is sad and creepy.

me i think. i dont know what this means

We aren't one person. Stop being so defensive.

Shut the fuck up you literal autist. KYS

You've posted more about her than I have, and you're all weird and homicidal. I think it is time for you to calm down

>Stannisfags were never even this obnoxious and deluded.
This is a lie and you know it.

Every single cult on /got/ has been obnoxious as fuck- recently it's been the Branfaggots and Branpedos.

Sansa is just the newest craze. Sophie BTFO reddit and tumblr, she deserves some praise

he is ok with fans doing awkward things bc he is cute and humble

Why are Branbros so much more civil than everyone else?

>Sophie BTFO reddit and tumblr, she deserves some praise
What did she do exactly? I havent followed these shit threads for a while

emiliafags are fine too for the most part

they just keep getting banned

Because we are united by love

>this is all the same butthurt guy, probably the guy in pic related on the left

Dude she just didn't want to sign autographs that day. Go mow a lawn or something

WHO /SQUIRRELSQUAD/ HERE???

I do, senpai. I do.

Looks like Marilyn Manson. Is this the new album?

>paint me like one of your french girls, hodor

Did you think Leaf liked sex?

WEW
E
W

Is there a new album? Is he still alive?

most people do

stupid question

>Everyone complimenting the Waif's boobs, nobody complementing mine.
Poor Sam.

Here's another picture of Leaf

reminder that shes a dyke

Popularity by country:

Tyrion most popular by far. Unusually popular in:

USA: Brienne
Germany & Spain: Arya
France: Sonsa
Russia: Jon Snow
Mexico, Japan & Italy: Bran
Canada & Ireland: CIA
England & Australia: Margaery

>Sam is contract bound to stay fat

>Wants to get pussy but can't because he needs to stay fat

Life is suffering for Bradley.

reddit.com/r/asoiaf/comments/4u5wag/spoilers_everything_sophie_turner_speaks_at_sdcc/

Reddit gets so fucking butthurt whenever anyone criticises their beloved Jon Snow

sam is repulsive

She looks like it. She's got that Kate McKinnen thing going on.

By which I mean I had no idea she was a lesbian until they said it on Half in the Bag, but now that I know, it kind of makes sense.

Who gives a shit what they think? They're just angry fat people.

>Japan: Bran

why am i not surprised

Russia is clearly Roose Bolton