Why aren't her cast mates speaking up and defending her?

Why aren't her cast mates speaking up and defending her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cause she a STRONG black woman
she ain't need no whyte cast commin ta save a sistahh

Because white people are fucking savages without an ounce of loyalty or honor.

I heard she's the most hated cast member since Chevy,

Because they're white

because white people are backstabbing fake cunts

also this

What is with Sup Forumseddit and their obsession with this bitch?

I can picture that. She comes off as offensive as ape-possible.

This is coming from a blank guy as well.

>blank guy
You mean white?

Sure, we'll go with whatever safespace you want to have.

>This is coming from a blank guy as well.

?

Defend her from what, shitty twitter trolls? They're best ignored. Jones made a mistake in engaging them at all, though that doesn't justify their harassment.

The only safe space is a space without white "people" in it.

because she was just calling people fags and aping out on twitter, shes bad for publicity at this point

Can someone tell me everything that happened?

NO ROYALTY FOR A HIRED CAST CREW

According to the leaks they hate each other's guts.

nice dubs man

Sup Forums raided her twitter calling her an ape after milo yianoppoulis said the movie sucked and was like she's a bad actress
she started retweeting all of the abuse
got really upset and quit twitter
milo yanipopioualious was permenemntly berned from twitter

it's fairly obvious given the complete lack of charisma during any and all recent SNL content.

shit is fucking garbage.

Leslie gets called a monkey on twitter
Instead of ignoring it or acting with some grace she chimps out and proves her detractors right
When she can't handle the bantz anymore almost literally says she wuz a gud gurl and dindu nuffin

Probably because she is untalented and only got her role on SNL as a diversity quota. Comedians who knew they were funnier and there for a reason were aware she was taking up screen time that would have been better suited for them, but they were missing out because they were the wrong race or gender.
That and she comes off as crass and stupid, comedians tend to have high opinions of themselves, at least intellectually, and found conversations with her dull and obnoxious.

This is her first big film, the rest of them including Paul Feig all knew it was just a shitty cash grab bait movie. I don't think they can be assed because they've all got other projects they know they'll get whereas she may not after this.

youtube.com/watch?v=NWwezKSdjZg

because nobody could possibly stand her for more than 20 minutes if she actually acts like this in reality

well that got dark

>people genuinely think colonialism was a bad thing
fuck, it's time for round 2 desu

>Rhaegar fought valianty, Rhaegar fought nobly, Rhaegar fought honorably, and Rhaegar died

Surely if there is anything worth your loyalty or honor, it's more than a random
SNL cast member who will be gone and forgotten within a decade, if not by next year.

>harassment
I have never understood this. How the fuck is it harassment when you can literally turn it off at will? You are in control of it.

how the hell did they make this?

Impressive

lol

Very impressive

not true

>Milo fag gets banned
>people come out in support of him and dig up tweets from Leslie Jones that span many months showing that she has made racist remarks and even told people to attack certain twitter users
>Leslie Jones claims that she was hacked multiple times over many months, and that's how all her racist tweets appeared
>this excuse is accepted

I suppose some people, not having autism, are disturbed by the idea that there is a mass of people who hate them.

what the fuck

Fellow black guy here.The older I get the more racists i get. She's a god damn chimp. I thought for sure he tweets were shopped or they were one-off in-character bits but she's a goddamned sheboon.

they probably knew the movie wasn't going to well (while filming - the rumors of egos clashing)
sony strongarmed them in publicity shots with feig to promote movie, but then when movie came out everyone went their separate ways.
so much for the women 'brotherhood'

Is that George Carlin narrating?

Holy shit. Has technology gone too far?

sisterhoods are a myth

hahhahaahah

Gonna need those leaks user

Because they're smart enough to figure out that replying only makes things worse.

>Job is literally eating a cow out and then showering in its piss
What a life

kek

What the fuck is that from?

>defending a loud annoying silverback

Yeah no, everyone wants her gone.

>(while filming - the rumors of egos clashing)
Sauce?

Jesus christ when are you burgers gonna free Africa? They're desperately asking for your one of a kind democracy

>Fellow black guy here.
Proof or fuck off

Because we don't want any more apes.

NX!!!!!

GENERATIONS 2!!

Nobody wants them, that's the point. Just free the shit out of them

Except it was you yurocucks who fucked Africa, not us.

Good vid x

>LE IT'S ALL WHITE MAN'S FAULT XD
Nigs gonna nig no matter what

#freemilo

it splices from the actual scenes of the movie to a
guy/dummy that she's actually throwing around

ty bb

The 88th Academy Awards

>people still think the lel no black ppl nominees wasn't orchestrated by ABC to boost viewership
>people think Chris Rock and the team of writing goons rewrote not a monologue, but the entire fucking show in less than one week

So I've been out for a few days, what are we calling this movie? Cuckbusters, Ghostcucksters or Goybusters?

Did you press a button too hard or something?

You know, a couple of the white ninnies in another thread asked for me to post a picture of my hand to prove I was black. I felt it was beneath any black person to do such a thing, but apparently I was wrong. You docile coons that acquiesce to low-class whites bound to vote for Trump really do still exist online. How very interesting!

Almost cut of my finger trying to peel a carrot with a very sharp knife when I was young. Has to get stitches and now my left index finger is a little crooked.

>not having autism
>disturbed by the idea that there is a mass of people who hate them
DOES NOT COMPUTE

Every popular person has haters. Every fucking sinlge one. How many of them whine about it?

Yikes. I don't even like paper cuts.

They did..?

I figure the reason why the rest of the cast aren't speaking up is because the movie is fresh, and no one wants a personal squabble on Twitter associated with it. But, I'll let you imbeciles speculate as if you know the exact reasons. Mob mentality by losers is very interesting to observe. I bet the individuals making up this mob all feel that they are both autonomous and brave for being socially-inept cowards online.

Nope

You're not black.

A coon attempts to be cryptic. Fascinating!

Whatever!

The only thing that matters is the fact that you're about to be roasted, coon.

Call your partner up there so he can join in on the fun, k, bitch.

Chop, chop!

I don't speak nigger. Translation?

you sound like a faggot

Why is this a thread?

Why are Milo's cocksuckers spamming Sup Forums?

Yes, you speak bitch.

There will be no translation, coon.

wash hands pls

Because we are the far right kiddo. This is fucking Sup Forums, if you want to circlejerk about Hillary go back to tumblr. This is the hate machine fucking newfaggot

>coon
I am not a nigger but thanks.

Go suck Milo's dicks over on his shitty website.

Dude is massively asshurt he got banned off twitter.

holy shit summer please go

That's your own voice you're actually hearing.

See, I'm only typing words on a page that you read, get pissed off about, then post kindling for the fire roasting you.

That's how this works.

No, you're a coon.

There's a difference. A small one, but it's there.

How was that cryptic? I typed out a reply and then decided I don't owe that negro an explanation. Then I memed it out.
>being this retarded.
>being this retarded and smug.
But at least you're white right? At least you didn't go for gold in the trash olympics.

laffed

>colbert used to be a Sup Forums folk hero and now you nazis rolled in

I miss dramatica

>coon
>Insulting term for a black person
You see, I am not black either.

Because
SHE HAS NO STYLE

>thinks his passive-aggressive cowardice is effective
>really is one of the bitches from that Ackroyd thread

Shit, hello again, weakling.

>that smacking sound
no
nononononono

Whatever you say, coon.

I'm not trying to do whatever you think I'm trying to do. I'm just shitposting.

Are you afraid to admit that your blind assumption was wrong?

>inb4 shitskinposting btw

I don't think "funny" is the word I'd use for that face

>begging for forgiveness for being so lame in the Ackroyd thread

Now are you the bitch that was obsessed with greentext, or the bitch that defended Trump, then stopped when I posted the video of him talking up Hillary?

Hell, for all I know, both may be the same dork.