Did anyone else get these?

Did anyone else get these?
I'll probably never see the movie 'cause I really don't care, but I like Twinkies and I like key lime flavor... so I picked up a box today.

They're pretty good. But I dislike the spermicidal frosting you have to coat them in if you're a male.
And the 10 page male shaming pamphlet I had to read while eating them was in poor taste.

green ghost ecto cum

even regular ones taste bad

all these limited edition twinkie flavors are better than the original flavor

Why are all the guys on Sup Forums such thin-skinned babies?

This. The first thing I ate during my visit was a twinkie. Maybe if it had fresh cream it would've been nicer.
Miss those pretzel m&ms though

twinkies suck. little debbie is where it's at.

no i hate twinkies but i think this is a good topic for a thread. good job op

Keep the box in prime condition, sell it to some nerd in 30 years

Why are girls such faggots?

should brought these back instead tbqh

why is promotional food so much better than normal food?

Are key limes a special type of limes? I thought it was just the name of the pie.

Because you feel like you earned the food by being advertised to.

they come from the key islands

>not a Gansito
Pure Quack-Snack-Kino

Went to the grocery store this morning and there was literally an entire shelf of these that hadn't been sold LOL ROASTIES BTFO VICTORY FOR STRAIGHT WHITE MALES EVERYWHERE

I was gonna post a pic on Sup Forums but Cheeto dust got on the camera lense

Post it anyway

They come from the Florida Keys,
They are way smaller and taste different than reggie limes.

I've had these, they're dry as fuck.

"Be Prepared"

-Scar from the Girl Scouts

much smaller and tarter. originally from the keys but are now grown alot of places. the keys made a bunch of florida stuff smaller as the sea cut it off from florida. they have these tiny little deers tjat I really want as a pet but they are endangered

you do realize they restock grocery stores every morning, right?

What are you talking about? They did bring Ecto Cooler back, but most stores either don't have it in stock or can't reorder fast enough.

im talking about ecto-cooler. I actually have never seen the entirety of the original GB and couldnt care less about the entire franchise. I was just hoping for a (you) or two.

>butthurt roastie detected

They did.

Media blatantly and aggressively attacks men. And somehow the victims are thin-skinned babies for responding.

>Media blatantly and aggressively attacks men

>2016
>getting baited