What the fuck is her problem ?

what the fuck is her problem ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S2cHqZMh3CE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

autism

Bad sitcom

Stroke. Said it in that one stilted letterman interview. Gary busey was in a car accident while were on it.

She's an apathetic edge lord

she is an ugly gap toothed bitch that can't act.

whoa she for real had a stroke?

Yeah, she also talked about in the WTF episode she did

youtube.com/watch?v=S2cHqZMh3CE

Never forget.

DUDE I'M ATTRACTIVE BUT WEIRD LMAO

Can you imagine coming home and her giving you that bored bitch face and then slapping the shit out of her and throat fucking her?

Diamonds

she's cute for now. soon she will dry up like a raisin and start looking pathetic. no one will care about her.

Not enough D.

Great candidate for Mark's Headbobbers & Handjobbers

jdimsa

How does that make you a bitch? Aren't people that survive things like that supposed to come grips with their shit and vow to make the world a better place?

i was thoroughly disgusted by her masturbating video

just the crudeness of it was palpable. that low angle shot where she just towered over you while rubbing her roast beef was revolting and unattractive at all. with her career in film and tv, you'd think she'd be able to create a more visually complimenting shot

Ellen Page syndrome.

She works as the teenage-to middle 20s slightly cute apathetic girl you had a crush on, and now she's getting older and becoming irrelevant.

Remember, she played Grumpy Cat in a Lifetime Original Movie, that's pretty low.

My dick ain't in her, that's her problem.

What? No way!

Fappening revealed she has a pretty pussy.

DOGFACE ARF ARF

just 3 off

i would hit it but then try to escape

she comes off like someone with some sort of mental illness who might be a fun fuck

my dick know no problem m8

those videos were awkward as fuck. it was hilarious

Partial facial paralysis.

She is not funny and her resting bitch face is off putting to audience

do you even know what a stroke is? you get brain damage from that shit which can really change you