Why does Jerry act like he was some sort of God's gift to comedy?

Why does Jerry act like he was some sort of God's gift to comedy?

He's so smug about being a "real" comedian.

Everyone knows Larry David was the real genius behind Seinfeld.

Plus Jerry was easily the most boring character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3CQmzbmV7j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>comedians doing shit stuff nobody wanted to see
>then came seinfeld and makes stand up great again and popular

seems pretty based to me

youtu.be/3CQmzbmV7j0

He's autistic OP lay off.

From watching his web series it does seem that way actually

There's a few times where he's very blunt in telling someone they're wrong

Who's the ugly chick?

>college kids don't like your outdated "comedy"
>it is the children who are wrong

Fuck jery

>miranda will never be your gf
;_;

That's just being jewish

If Larry David is the real genius then why isn't he beholden to car companies to do boring longform neoinfomercial advertisements for a meager paycheck?

>tfw I'm secretly Jewish

Consider children seem to like memes and everyone who likes meme is mentally retarded, I'd say he's right.

Because Jerry was actually in the show. And the show was called Seinfeld.

I think Jerry has some very real talent, but yeah, his head is pretty deeply stuck inside his ass, and I agree Larry is what made Seinfeld truly special

she's that MirandaSings chick on YouTube.

>He's so smug
How so? Having a show is "smug"? Are you on the place on the autistic spectrum where you have trouble understanding human emotions and facial expressions? You sound pretty triggered by one comedian's success.

>it's a baby can't even handle some mild bantz webisode

god damn it we all know you're a jew by now

I think it's cute that you think the tv show is all Jerry Seinfeld did.

He's been a stand-up comedian since the late 1970s.

If you think that video is relevant to this thread you're a fucking retard.

Gee, what a good question, why are writers not the recognizable faces with star powers in shows they don't appear in at all?
It's almost like a majority of the audience likes and caresmore about the actors and the characters than the writing?

>college kids don't want to see your comedy because they are afraid of getting triggered by somebody being the butt of a joke and think your comedic material is problematic because fun is made at the expense of somebody or something because that's how things often work with humor
They are full of shit, Jerry dindu nuffin aside from not being as fun as Georges

feels like reverse-shilling, but I'll bite

Jerry Seinfeld is basically the shit for starring in Seinfeld. his involvement in Curb and his series about the cars and coffee... these are clearly due to the fact that he seems like a workaholic. as far as his comments about everything being too PC these days, obviously he's correct.

I don't know why he ever linked up with the obnoxious youtuber mirandasings but I don't really care to watch that or any of her videos, nor do I care enough to watch Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee outside of the episodes with Larry David and Michael Richards.

tl;dr he kinda is god's gift to comedy for starring in a legendary sitcom. legendary sitcoms are few and far between.

nah. he's boring and is reaping the bounty of what he sowed in the void of 80s comedy clubs. he was always boring and now finally crowds are more boring than he is. so instead of adapting and writing new material like a pro would, he wines and quits.

>
There was a book I read called Comedy at the Edge about stand-up in the 70's and 80's. It talks about how there were a lot of cutting edge comedians doing really creative, risky stuff during that era. They credit Jerry Seinfeld with ending that era, saying that once he started to get popular other comedians started to copy his style and stand-up went from being a creative art form to a bunch of people making generalized observations about every day life.

so everyone can see. jerry killed late century comedy with his boring jew whining and now that he's rich and lazy, he just complains and quits like a big sopping pussy. way to go faggot. at least louie ck still makes dumb uninspired bullshit for a retarded fanbase.

Nah, he just doesn't give a fuck. He knows he can make people laugh, he has been vindicated by hours of comedy specials and his sitcom. He doesn't pay attention to bullshit narratives like your op.

he never gave a fuck but now it's insulting cause he has the comedy crown and won't pass it and won't keep doing anything. the people that laugh at jerry were always Really Stupid but now they're Irrevocably and Problematically Stupid in the light of modern acceptance culture. It's lazy and insulting that he never took a protege or mentored anyone to continue his bland form of mainstream pandering.

The Obama episode was nice.

>once listened to podcast of Alec Baldwin interviewing Seinfeld
It was the most concentrated smug I've ever experienced. Just Jerry talking about how brilliant and wonderful he is while inhaling mouthfuls of his own cock.

Comedy is not some corporate standard. And just because a comic is popular doesnt mean theyre bad or pandering to the public.
>If you laugh at dis u r really stupid!!
Opinion disregarded.
There are cutting edge comedians in every era. But whether they're funny or not depends on the individual. Do you not understand cultural and historical context?
> It's lazy and insulting that he never took a protege or mentored anyone
Lmao. You trolling? Comedians have never taken 'proteges'. Comedic style is extremely personal and arrived upon thru personal experiences.

Stop triggering me you dumb fuck.