I don't get it

Asians discovering the BWC

It was too big, user.

Tell me about Wongster. She's a short girl!

Try to mash a hotdog through a keyhole. Report back with results.

Unlike white people, black people never fully grasped the concept of using tools to accomplish simple tasks, thus creating a schism in the evolutionary paths of white and black humans. This flaw is demonstrated here, where this young black lady attempted to use a hotdog to unlock a door when a white person would know full well to just use the key.

>The doorknob is now covered in hotdog juice
>The hotdog is mashed up a bit in the front...
>The keyhole looks fine, nothing happened but the hotdog took a lot of damage.

Huh... I still don't get it.

I looked at her Wikipedia page and I was surprised to see how little roles she's had.
Very short!

Monkey fucker pls go and stay away

whats she like in bed?

>ASR will never look as prime as she did during Carrie Diaries

Feel bad man.

I got my fresh packet of premium frankfurters ready... Oh god... I can't wait. I slowly took off the wrapping, stuffed a few in my mouth and I didn't forget to slide a couple down my tight Captain America briefs. I say to myself in a sexy husky voice "We are gonna have fun with this thing!" I get my Ellen Wong photos out, I tape her darling face to my door. "Oh baby, just you shut your mouth" she tells me. I get my hotdog... the slimiest whitest looking dog of the pack... And I lean up against my door... "Gee it's hot, let's go to bed baby." I lick my weenie... I proceed to slide it in that sexy cool cool golden keyhole. Right then I can feel the meat pushing harder into the hole. Just a little bit faster now. The frankfurter is still intact. Just a little bit louder now, I grab the doorknob caressing it as I slide the hotdog deeper inside the keyhole... Just a little bit softer now... My lips touch Ellen Wong's. For a moment I forget my life is meaningless. I slide that thick meat deeper into the shiny golden keyhole. About 15 minutes of bliss. And my weenier broke off... I'm so fucked up.

she can do a nude scene to revive her career

Oh, that's the cute asian from Scott Pilgrim...

Do they ever 'experiment'?

Shit writing of a shit metaphor

just be glad we got the carrie diaries bro

only anally

dude, sex metaphors lmao

i wish there was only talk of losing virginities and shit they didnt talk about masturbating their pussies or oral sex or licking butt holes i was pretty disappointed

or even pussy hair removal and stuff like that would have been good

>tfw ASR is pure and will always remain a pure, wholesome Christian girl