Thoughts?

thoughts?

A really good show to just zone out (or have playing in the background) to in the middle of the night.

Surprisingly good animation

Those twins, man.

OH LIFE ON THE OUTSIDE AIN'T WHAT IT USED TO BE

but then you miss all the sight gags

i love the first season and the grittiness to it but after that i feel like they changed the art style and it just looked stupid

on 2 occasions this show has made me cry

season 1 is good

the others are trash

Season one is amazing because they didn't give a shit and it was a controlled chaos. Everything after is cancer because the writers focused more on the story.

I've only seen season one

>that sanser episode
unexpected feels from this show

Athleticism.

Dominance.

..Combaticus !

top tier

Last good adult swim series

YEAH THE WORLDS GONE CRAZY AND IT AINT SAFE ON THE STREETS

that one and the one where the guy who's released fights his way back in to save his husbando from solitary

Easily one of the greatest television shows of all time. And it has to rank amoungst the best post-Clampett animation ever
...maybe that's because every single episode directly referenced his cartoons.

It awakens my animation nerd.
>Vince Collins imagery

if you can look past the 2edgy violence it has a charming cast of characters and there are some genuinely funny moments. the animation is fun too

Season 1 was a fucking masterpiece. One of those flash-in-the-pan things. I doubt we'll see anything like it ever again.

Season 2, the animation went to shit and it was written like a cartoon. I remember expressing my skepticism and being accused of being cynical before season 2 actually came out. How vindicated I was.

I don't see how season's 2 animation is any different.

different animation studio i think, the difference is small but it's noticeable if you watch eps from both seasons back to back

I was getting high most nights when the first season aired and thought it was one of the better AS shows at the time.

Drinky Crow show is still my favorite (or at least what I consider the most underrated and ended too soon).

It's a drag and I know

There's only one place to go

>WELL I WOOOENT TO A PAAAAARTY AT THE LOCAL COUNTRY JAIL

W-waaaait a minute
We're talking about Season 2?

It knows what its place is but I can't watch more than 1 episode a day, too saturating.

Some episodes get old quick while others are pretty funny.

I thought season 3 was a nice balance between the chaos and violence of season 1 and the story of season 2.

i thought that song was only in the pilot

I hate it and everyone who likes it. Its like written and drawn by a 13 year old

Another Adult Swim abortion that only airs because they literally have nothing better.

Quality dipped pretty sharply after that.

Drinky Crow was 12 Oz Mouse tier in terms of terrible.

Your taste is fucking garbage.

Season 1 was one of the most amazing things ever.

I don't wtf happened in Season 2.

>now he talkin shit about 12 Oz Mouse

For fuck's sake, man.

Drinky Crow was fucking amazing and I still rewatch it. I literally can't remember a single thing from 12 oz mouse.

I bet you like the live action garbage and that they got rid of playing anime every night.