Why did people pretend to like this?

why did people pretend to like this?

nobody did

hip hop cinematic universe when

It wasn't a bad movie, a bit boring, but decent, a general music movie
Dialogue could have been better
I just felt they weren't trying to make anyone out to be the "bad guy" besides Suge Knight

I felt ice cube's son did a good job

If you don't like nigger movies then you're racist

P much

It did look nice and have a style to it but the script really held it back.

Heavily biased towards Ice Cube and Dre and went out of it's way to make Eazy a bitch.

Shit movie

this

straight outta compton isn't a good nigger movie though

It's a good movie. Very good

I dont know shit about NWA. It's a pretty fucking solid movie, why didn't you like it?

Same reason they pretend to like NWA

White guilt.

so... true to life

Because "OscarsSoWhite" was trending among liberals but there weren't that many black movies to shill. The same reason Selma got any attention.

Started out interesting but got really boring halfway through. Should have been shorter.

It was niggerkino you fucking turbopleb

At the end, when Dre stands up to Suge and says "Aftermath" do honestly think that was grounded in reality?

Dre is a massive bitch

I also like how they completely ignored "Fuck wit Dre Day" as if it never existed

>and went out of it's way to make Eazy a bitch.

What?

Because it was breddy gud senpai

confirmed for never having seen actual niggerkino

Cubes son was the only one who knew how to act out of the group.

>that pointless rodney king element
literally why

>hip hop cinematic universe when
Sad thing is their trying to do this with a sequel.

Not only that but Dre didn't do as much as he claimed. Alonzo introduced Eazy E to Jerry Heller and he was his manager first before NWA. Eazy wanted to rap first. Dre was a retard who kept getting arrested because he couldnt pay his fucking speeding tickets. Film completely cuts Arabian Prince out too and glosses over Dre's relationships and reporter beatings. Worst is offense is making Eazy look like a bitch when Suge Knight was literally afraid of him.

because it was showing how NWA changed things. black people were standing up to the police. In the movie. In real life, they burned down their own neighborhoods and now mexicans live there.

It's pretty hard to make a movie set in Los Angeles in the early-90s and make no mention of the event that triggered a massive and legendary riot that's a solidified part of the city's history, especially with black citizens.

It also cut out how Dre was in dance groups and frequented gay nightclubs.

BUT ON HIS OLD ALBUM COVER HE WAS A SHE-THING

Same reason they pretend blm is a legitimate movement.

Wait, they didn't make Suge a bad guy?

>Eazy-E died of GRIDs

lmao what a fag

>we fell for the 3 hour long Beats commercial and Dre/Ice Cube dickride expecting it to be a decent biopic of the group's history
Fml senpai

Eazy>Ren>Cube>Yella>Dre

I thought everyone who wasn't Dre and Cube were made out to be in the wrong at some point

They made Eazy a bitch when he was all crying like a faggot when he saw the Chronic billboard, and then moving into a tiny house and going back to selling drugs. Eazy wouldn't have cried over that and he wasn't losing money. Dre day only meant Eazys payday

Ren and Yella did absolutely nothing in the movie

CRUISIN

Dr. Dre, I'm Death Row Records.

Banester fag, tried to spam, but you're flooding at the same time
And your set don't accept ya
Scared to meme it with the chansters cause you know they don't respect ya
So reddit please, check (You)s before ya step to these
Motherfuckin real memes

just like in real life

Not op but a dumb frog poster like yourself aint much better

What's his fucking problem?

White people scared to be called the r word if they say it wasn't great.