Favorite South Park episodes?

Favorite South Park episodes?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FzKvBjvRHF4
southpark.cc.com/clips/155459/you-cant-say-that-on-television
vaughnlive.tv/bepis12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The biggest douche in the universe, for the fact that it was my first episode introduced to South Park. I've been a fan ever since.

I also like the Ass-pen episode a lot, Stan DARSH.

Spookyfish
Roger Egbert Should Lay Of the Fatty Foods
Prehistoric Iceman
Tweek vs Craig
Cartman Joins NAMBLA

almost all of season 5
good times with weapons
casa bonita
red badge of gayness
chef goes nanners
return of the fellowship of the ring of the two towers
cancelled
sexual harassment panda
go god go episodes

Anything from s3-10 is pretty much amazing

but I have a soft spot for the Great Expectations episode with Pip.
And the fact that ComedyCentral never plays it anymore.

Cartman Joins NAMBLA

asspen and roger ebert should lay off the fatty foods, which unfortunately have already been mentioned but oh well.

>mfw the reporter says "planeTarium"

Any episode where the kids play around and shit gets too serious, favorite episode is when they become honorary cops

N * G G E R S

I've watched every episode more than 10 times and I must say my favorite is either Butters own episode or not without my anus

I didn't think that episode was THAT bad. But still probably one of the worst.

>I see two guys inside they have Sarah Peterson's doll you stupid Jew

ALABAMA MAYOWN

>Favorite
The LAST

oh when will it come?

I was little when I saw an elephant makes love to a pig
Really little
Loved it ever since
Got a porker fetish too and I mean WIDE porkers that let you treat them like shit

Red Badge of Gayness
youtube.com/watch?v=FzKvBjvRHF4

The baseball episode

1. Good Times With Weapons
2. Awesome-O
3. Lil Crime Stoppers
4. Casabonita
5. The List

Seasons 6-8 were the undeniable GOATs.

Who gives a shit about the best episode, what is the comfiest episode?

My vote goes to Make Love, Not Warcraft.

>South Park will be 20 next year

YES

I love the cops. Every episode with the South Park police actually being police (I have to add this stipulation because in one of the recent seasons they had Yates just be a Yelp reviewer unrelated to his job) is an instant 10/10 for me

Cartman's Incredible Gift
The Jeffersons
Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy
Naughty Ninjas
Lil' Crime Stoppers

And also their brief appearance in The Coon where they take Mysterion completely seriously and ignore The Coon.

They MIGHT have appeared in The Snuke? Even if they didn't, the government agents acted like them so it was a good episode for me.

Margaritaville is above the line

But then they also did that cheap episode about embryonic cell research, I think in the same season

They really go for it, no matter if they have a thesis on solid ground or not

Weird how no one has mentioned Margaritaville yet.

Their goal is rarely to make a compelling argument, more often just to go for comedy (which is how it SHOULD be anyway)

>Cloning a Shaky's Pizza
If you didn't think this was the perfect ending, get out

I don't remember the episode, I just remember feeling compelled to tell everyone else I was watching it with that it was cheap

They do make arguments and can be pretty good at it. It's big part of what keeps them motivated, I estimate.

I think they just like to invite people to challenge their existing perception. Like the episode where the smoking industry is good and the antismokers are lunatics. Pretty classic episode.

a buddy and i were so disappointed that it wasn't for sale that we actually made the toy. i learned to crudely stitch in order to make his denim jacket on the cheap.

>press the action button and alabama man busts her lip open

They go for more contrarian than they might be otherwise. I'm not sure they'd have as many big dramatic opinions on show if they weren't doing South Park

They did and interview with Charlie Rose in which they were happy to consider the idea that they were wrong about everything

Make love not warcraft 2bh

Not sure if it's the best ever but no one mentioned Woodland Critter Christmas yet. That one will always have a place in my heart

>underageville

even though it doesn't hold up on multiple viewings, the end of scott tenorman must die gave me possibly the gut-bustingest laugh of my life the first time i saw it.

they even got fucking radiohead to come and make fun of a kid who just ate his parents.

the smash cut to kyle complaining, revealing that woodlantd critter christmas is cartman's school project is another great one-off moment in the show.

i hate this one

>ctrl+f
>no the new terrance and phillip movie trailer

OY

Comfiest? The one where Cartman and Butters go around giving people flowers.
Or basically any episode with a song.

I liked Russell Crowe and the robot TV but otherwise the episode was lackluster

Here is your (you) cry baby

Child Abduction is Not Funny
Butters Very Own Episode
Wacky Molestation Adventure
Towelie

why dont you choke on some pig vomit ya scrotum

Cock Magic

Weirdly enough I've always loved Cat Orgy and the Meteor Trilogy

I said SHUT UP BITCH

1. Chinpokomon
2. Trapped in the Closet
3. The Death Camp of Tolerance

Damn. Forgot pic.

...I'm Bill Kurtis.

Cartmanland
Scott Tenorman must Die
Chinkpokomon

all of season 2 is GOAT

but Roger eber should lay off fatty foods might be best

anyone in the mood for a south park stream party?

do it

>Cock Magic

just roll through season five

what season should i stream?

near simulpost plus trips has spoken

Entirety of last season.
>inb4 contrarians
Yes the previous 5 seasons weren't as good as the 3 to 10 seasons.
But last season was just gold.

PC principal was mediocre

best bit was him kicking the shit out of cartman
>i was only trying to frame you for raping butters!

Why did you censor yourself

stream where

Last season was awful.

vaughnlive.tv/bepis12

it's gonna be blank while i download, currently at 23%

PC principal (character) in the first 2 episodes and last 2 episodes was great.

The episode where Garrison becomes a woman and they actually point out how retarded trannies are.

I love the multi-part arcs they started doing later on. The Coon trilogy, Imaginationland, Song of Ass and Fire.

Also seasons 6-7 are bestest.

Can't think of specific favourite eps, there's too many of them. Some shitty ones, too, but many good ones.
>tfw been watching since the beginning and seen them all
feels old man

OH NO NOT A FINRAND

What's wrong with it other than Sup Forums contrarianism?

>I have a bone disease that prevents me from saying the letter "t" in Plane-arium.
Seriously, what?

did you ditch us?

I kinda want to play that game.
>Oh yeah? Well I'm gonna give you... AIDS.

their asian voices never fails to get a kick out of me

>ohhh a mongorian trojan horsh - oh i pray arong

Nothing weird about liking it.
>22 year old dating Shelley
>Jew Scouts
>Stan & the melvins

still here

>cock means rooster AND penis XD

It wore thin really quick.

Who's that? It's him! James Cameron

Breast Cancer Show Ever

His name is James Cameron, the bravest pioneer~
No sea too deep, no budget too steep~

But that wasn't the joke.

ok guess its the movie

thatll work

Nonono

>His name is JAMES James Cameron...

Korn spooky halloween
Meteor shower episodes

yo streamer what the fuck is up

James Cameron doesn't do what James Cameron does for James Cameron. James Cameron does what James Cameron does because James Cameron is James Cameron.

What are you talking about?

The cock magic storyline with the boys and their card playing rooster and the storyline with Randy's confusion in the sudden surge in interest in roosters playing cards with him doing magic tricks with his penis is the main joke of the episode.

It's the Jared Fogle AIDs/aides joke again.

>The Snuke
My dad used that "not anymore you're not" scene when he was lecturing about the internal hierarchy of different branches of police organizations.

>The cock magic storyline with the boys and their card playing rooster and the storyline with Randy's confusion in the sudden surge in interest in roosters playing cards with him doing magic tricks with his penis is the main joke of the episode.

Yes, the joke is what happens in the episode not explicitly that cock has two different meanings.

When Randy whips his cock out before kids, it isn't meant to be humorous because "cock = dick and rooster" but because it's Randy whipping out his dick in front of kids.

The only real play on words joke that was obviously meant as a joke was with "cock magic", with roosters playing magic the gathering. Which was pretty clever.

The joke is rooster magic and Randy mistaken it for dick magic.
The dick magic is just tertiary.

updates?

apparently the audio is encoded, i'm trying a different source

>it isn't meant to be humorous because "cock = dick and rooster" but because it's Randy whipping out his dick in front of kids.
But that's the basis of the joke and it's not overly funny. Everything resulting from it isn't that funny as a result.

Randy is whipping his dick out in front of kids because of the cock dual-meaning confusion he has.

>The only real play on words joke that was obviously meant as a joke was with "cock magic", with roosters playing magic the gathering.
And Randy doing magic tricks with his penis..

The humor is in the confusion.
The terror in the kids.
The panic in the parents.
The surprise in the beginning when the roosters are revealed.
Kenny's sadness.
Kenny fighting rooster.
The seriousness of it all.
How everyone is dumbfounded at the end when he does is magic on stage.

>But that's the basis of the joke and it's not overly funny¨
>Randy is whipping his dick out in front of kids because of the cock dual-meaning confusion he has.

Nope. Randy doesn't go to the kids party because he mistakes them for wanting cock magic at all. That wasn't what happened. Randy overhears the boys talking about cock magic and thinks it is cool again and starts performing it all over. I have no idea where you are coming from, a scene can't be good because the scene leading to it wasn't good? What? I repeat, the joke isn't the fact that cock has dual meaning.

this exactly

I'm not him, but:
southpark.cc.com/clips/155459/you-cant-say-that-on-television

>Nope. Randy doesn't go to the kids party because he mistakes them for wanting cock magic at all.

I never said that. He gets back into it because of the rise in 'cock magic'. He is unaware of roosters playing cards and thinks the popular 'cock magic' is doing magic tricks with your penis. Cock has 2 meanings (as does 'cock magic'), hence the confusion.

> a scene can't be good because the scene leading to it wasn't good?
I never said that either. In this instance, it's not that funny. Often it will detract from the scenes it leads into.

>I repeat, the joke isn't the fact that cock has dual meaning.
You're taking it too literally. I never said the joke was JUST the EXPLICIT wordplay. Obviously there's other shit going on the episode and there's more too it than that.

Matt and Trey obviously thought it would be funny if they could create a story where there was confusion over the 2 meanings of "cock" and "cock magic" but I didn't think the premise was that great. There's 250+ episodes of South Park and I think having a half-assed premise such as that doesn't make it one of the greatest episodes ever when they've written plenty of tighter ones.

Favorite doesn't have to be funniest.
It's the funniest that season, not that it had very much competition.

And there's no such thing as 'favorite' or 'funniest' South Park episode.
There are only episodeS.

IT'S UP

we live now

vaughnlive.tv/bepis12

It's all good mate.

I was just surprised someone had it as their favourite.

bump

we're gonna be streaming all of s5

at least im enjoying it

...or i was until it just cut out as i typed that

you done?

yeah done for the night