Unnesessary moments in otherwise 10/10 movies

Unnesessary moments in otherwise 10/10 movies.
Pic related - fuck this guy

It's a girl

No, this is the girl.

all of her

>10/10 movies

this.

the actor for Pazuzu is a girl with a shit ton of makeup on, and the occasional flash of his face helps add suspense and atmosphere to the first half of the film

But it's not necessary.
They should've used more Tubular Bells instead.

I re watched Last Crusade last night. I didn't remember how bad is that scen when Indiana pretends to be a scottish Lord to get into the castle. Somebody was in a rush to finish the script, I guess

It scared the shit out of me at the cinema. Works fine.

But it's shitty jumpscare.
The whole movie is still amazing today, just watched it with my bae and it's mindblowing how well suspense is built and how scary it gets.
I wonder if people who make all those shitty possession movies ever seen the original Exorcist.

jumpscares=/=bad

It's how, and how ofen, you use them that makes them good or bad

It's not a jumpscare, it'd be more correct to say it's hidden than an outright jumpscare

this. It fits with the tone of the movie, and makes it even scarier. I love to see people shit themseves when it appears

Spain? they aired that movie yesterday on TV

What's happening here?

Yep.

And A few Dollars more the night before. They always put good movies when they asume nobody's watching tv

It was out of place in Fargo, sure, but I liked it anyway.

Entire third act of Audition.

better example would be the screaming mummies scene from raiders, the Scottish thing wasn't that bad