How much money is "rich" to you ?

how much money is "rich" to you ?

Those net worth sites are complete nonsense you know.

I hold 50 million as a minimum. Everyone below 50 is poor to me.

How do I become a millionare Sup Forums?

start out with 2 million and split it with me

25 million is enough

and this

Imagine poor Oscar getting one of those ten thousand dollar suits for Oscar night but he's really worried the whole time because he has to return it by nine o'clock the next morning.

>Stop buying crabslegs
>Buy Falcon pellets in bulk
>Put the monthly savings towards a Criterion DVD collection
>Sell collection to Normies
>Rinse and Repeat until your wallet is a literal pussy magnet
>Then you're a millionaire.

1 million is what I call objectively rich, able to live a rich life

If you work because you WANT to, not because you NEED to to pay for necessities, you're rich.

Imagine being Oscar Isaac and driving home from an audition and having decide whether or not to stop at McDonalds because they've discontinued the dollar menu and you're not quite site you can afford it.

if you don't have to worry about money or your next paycheck or how awfully close the end of the month is and how you haven't got enough for rent then you're rich

You serious? 1 million is like two year average salary

I would consider myself lucky with 5 Millions I guess. Think I could live that for the rest of my life.

More like 10 years

if you make over 100,000 dollars/euro a year, you're rich to me at least.

>Average people make over 500,000 dollars a year.

Come on man.

I don't even know if you are memeing.

No I'm not, he said most people make 1 million in two years on average salary. Which is bullshit.

Most people are lucky to make 60,000 a year.

Anything over 1.5 million.

he might have 425 million but there's 6 million he doesn't care about

#based

Don't know if this is b8 or you are some son of a rich who has never left his gated community, but this is deluded. Get prepared to be ecstatic when you finally cross over 30k. is right, average in US is like 52k

Ignore him. He's from Zimbabwe and talking about their dollars.

I'm rich to you I guess.

Average salary for modern white first world nations: $50k

Average salary for third world nation: $1,200

Less than 1/2 of 1% earns anywhere near $500k. But look at it this way "liberals" this 500k guy is probably on /tv arguing your side. Now we can kill the meme that liberals are smart. They are barely better than religious people. And way below libertarians in terms of IQ.

Im pretty sure avg income is about 30 grand a year in us. So the avg person has to work about 30 years to get that and the taxman takes a good chunk of that as well.

I'd say a million your comfortable but 10+ is what id consider wealthy.

its actually close to 6 billion

Damn

Baller

Average Sup Forums has bigger networth than this guy

>average
i donĀ“t think you know what that word means

Median income in America is $51,939.

I think you're rich if you make six figures. Not how much you have saved up.

Four years for my father

I live in poverty

Checked and keked

Shot caller

about three fiddy

10Million+ is wealthy in the sense that you're on that upper crust of upper class.

50Million+ is true rich with all your needs met and all luxuries available

100Million+ is filthy rich

1Billion is god tier, el tres commas.

$5 million is rich.

Like if you just had 5mil in a 5% fund/savings your interest will bring you 250k a year to spend/use without even trying.

In Guatemala 8 million are quite a big fortune.

If you have no debt and are reliably making 150K+ a year I'd consider you rich

In Guatemala $800 is quite a big fortune

The rent in Brooklyn is really high.

The upside is that I think when you do a photoshoot they let you keep the clothes. Especially if it's a magazine where the pictures are accompanied by "Tommy Hilfiger shirt - $150".

That's how Ben Whishaw gets his clothes.

That's me. But....

You forget because of SJW Religion, I have to pay more than 40% of my income in taxes. Then housing, car, ample drugs to deal with SJW destruction of society. It's not that much, really. Run the numbers.

It's "net" worth fuckers.
They have much more money irl.

Isn't he dead?

that would mean they have even less you moron. it's assets + presumed bank account

Shit, that's rough, bro. Drink some bleach.

net worth is assets. the money you have on hand is an asset. complete idiot you are

This must be the same guy as the $500k guy above.

Bravo idiot! You keep topping yourself.

Inside, yes.

>you're rich if you make six figures.
Pretty much. Unless you're supporting a family of 20, six figures gives plenty of disposable income which not only covers the general bills but also some modest and maybe not so modest purchases. I've worked with and have friends who make 6 figures and they will want for fucking nothing as long as they have that.

I also have a few Jewish Jew friends who are millionaires, who drive POS cars and dress like hobo's and dumpster dive for scrap metal, yet have a net worth of like $5mil with badass cabins in Colorado and white mountains, and prime beachfront property.

I was born poor and will die poor... ;_;

Some guy at work always talks about his rich friends. And just says shit like "Oh these are VERY well off families. Money is not even a concern to them."

And meanwhile one of my coworkers listening is this 70 year old guy with money problems but can't retire.

If you more than me then you are rich. Filthy capitalist enslaving dog. Gimme your stuff.

I made 13g's a year from 16 to 20, and around 20 from 20 to 25, and never wanted for anything. How the fuck do you squander 10, 50, 100 or 1000 million fucking dollars? What's the average lifetime pull of a person, like 1 mill? If you have 10 mill then you and your kids AND your grand kids shouldn't have to worry about money, unless you're all fucking dumb.

50? 100? That should last generation after generation unless you spend it on stupid shit like womans studies degree's and getting Hillary elected.

I have a friend (yes he's a jew) who inherited I'd guess around 3mil when his dad died and will probably leave about the same to his kids when he dies. Again a guess, but I'd say he probably has around 300K in the bank at any time and the rest is invested in properties/stocks etc.

The guy inherited this at fucking 30 and is now nearly 70.

If you don't spend like a fucking idiot, you can live off that like it's a job.

>ample drugs to deal with SJW destruction of society
Yeah, about half my paycheck goes to alcohol/weed/pills too...

Net worth takes into account the assets (i.e. owned properties/vehicles/ventures). I've known people with a "net worth of over 20mil" that are more fucked than other guys I know with a net worth of under 3. Most of them have their money in something, even the 3mil guys only have like $500k on hand at any time.

Depending on how the worth of their assets have fallen or how they judge their worth, it could be much lower.

Yep even just having 1million in an account would earn me more than enough to live every year for the rest of my life. As I don't even make 50k a year and still have a house, new car, etc.

Like said I honestly have no idea how people can be so fucking terrible and stupid with money. If I made even just 6 figures I'd be able to do everything imaginable.

I'm currently working at Home Depot to pay for school, and it's totally fucked how many vets are gonna die working there. I'd say 4/5 the guys I work with work hard as hell but are either disabled, old as fuck, or both.

And on the other hand I have my Jew friend who never really had to work a day in his life and his spoiled kids who are set for life and doing dumb shit like going to art school for 50g's a year.

As long as you're happy, I guess...

Oil futures
Stock market
Invent and patent something that people want and you can license it out for big bux
Become a big wig lawyer
Become a CEO

There are many avenues, most have insane risks and pressure though.

>The upside is that I think when you do a photoshoot they let you keep the clothes.
I don't know about actors, but models definitely don't.

Ask my mom, lol!

Honestly, it's not enough that I make money. I need to know that my people/nation have a strong future. Otherwise, I'm just an upper middle class consumer going in circles waiting for the collapse. I guess it helps to be numb in that paradigm.

$2 million is wealthy.
$5 millions is rich.

wealthy is more than rich you cumslurper

Wealthy is just a way saying you have some wealth, rich is being exceedingly wealthy.

don't know where you got that idea