What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Woman writer decides to make dexter help random bitch kill her childhood rapists.

Killed doakes

The wig

Pic related

Ran out of ideas.
Had no idea what the fans wanted.
Dropped actually interesting storylines in favor of ones that had been done many times before.
PUNISHED DEB: EVEN MORE SWEARING EDITION
Julia Stiles is a tough girl goys!
And the worst is that Dexter had so much plot armor and character that so much as entered his sphere of influence dies before anything interesting happens with them.

4=>1>2>3>6>7>5>>>>>>>>>>

mother fucker

agreed

feg

fuuuuuuck

oh no

ok

Everything.

It went for more than one season.

My mother has survived 3 times when i haven't responded to these images.

i guess that means that now that i responded she's dead

asshole

it should have ended in season 4, when Trinity killer killed Dex's bitch and let their babby sit in her blood, just like Dex, because it fucking closed the circle
The ONLY good thing about anything after that was some hot women and the philosophy of psychos in the last season

fuck you

Meow

Go die in a fire.

fuck you

are u serious

The series finale where dexter becomes a lumberjack and abandon's his child

It forgot how to be entertaining after Trinity was killed.

the show was shit for longer than it was good.

Season 4 is so overrated, it's nowhere near the quality of 1 and 2 in terms of writing, it's a popcorn television season, it's schlocky entertainment without much to offer in terms of depth to any of the characters, not to mention that the subplots were all terrible.

What kind of fucked up horror drug are you on that you'd rank season 6 above 7 and 5?

season 2 was garbage though

The writers on the show were very bad. All story lines and characters besides Dexter were terrible and boring. The other cops were boring and bad actors.

Writers just happened to have great source material and a great lead actor to carry the show.

Show jumped the shark when they killed rita.

The last season was complete stupidity. Shit went off the rails. Writers shows how incompetent they are.