Half in the Bag: Star Trek Beyond when?

Half in the Bag: Star Trek Beyond when?

Does anybody have any info? Have they filmed it already?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0RfU5r63AXY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Mike is going to love it. Jay is going to start out saying he hates it, but then end up encouraging people to watch it in the end. Rich is going to hate it and stick with his opinion but the other two won't care and just make jokes about him.

I bet there will be a wheel of the worst this week and star trek next week.

>Have they filmed it already?
Mike is going to take his time for his beloved trek.

This isn't related to television or film.

oh ok, so

Who da best waifu??
Wonder WOman or Harley Quinnn?

>Half in the Bag: Star Trek Beyond when?
Soon. I've seen it. It's terrific.

Star Trek
Jason Bourne
Suicide Squad

They have a busy schedule coming up.

Today or tomorrow.

thanks mate!

Reminder that Jay went a little too far with the gay innuendos and then went full beta asking Mike to edit it out from the episode to protect his "image"

sounds like fag shenanigans

The fuck are you talking about, faggot?

Thank you for reminding us of a thing you just made up just now.

So we aren't allowed to discuss film criticism on this film board?

That's why it's taking so long to edit, Jay fucked up with the continuity and now they have to reshoot with the same clothes and everything

So what do you get out of making up random, innocuous bullshit about internet personalities? Does this somehow fill a void in your life?

Movie reviews aren't movie related?

this is also what I heard thru the milwaukee gay bar grapevine

Kill yourself.

Mike should have played an Asian in pre-1970s American movies. He missed his calling.

Do they pay you per post, Jack?

>durr if you don't act like a pathetic autist, you must be rlm for real
Daily reminder that RLM doesn't do conventions anymore because of faggots like you.

>2016
>wanting to kill gays
I can't wait for Hillary to round you people up

They don't do conventions anymore because they are bald, lazy fatsos. Same reason why they stopped doing videos outside or elaborated skits with special effects.

y-your factually incorrect. s-stop trying to trick me

>Same reason why they stopped doing videos outside
Which they've rarely did anyway

>or elaborated skits with special effects.
Which they've rarely done anyway.

Daily reminder that Jessi left RLM because of Sup Forums's love for Batman v Superman

It isn't click-bait like BvS or the Ghostbusters review so don't expect it soon.

How were those click bait? Do you even know what click bait is?

I do.

And how are standard episodes of Half in the Bag somehow click bait?

>reference sake
Not sure if its a Into the darkness joke or about the character interactions in the new movie.

>Providing a highly demanded product is clickbait

Both movies were controversial and they made sure to rush those reviews out to capitalize on the controversy, something they won't do with this movie.

Daily reminder that Mike stopped doing Plinkett because he felt slighted by a Sup Forums post.

They've done this plenty of times for movies that aren't controversial, but just heavily anticipated. You're a fucking idiot.

no

>Implying Star Trek isn't highly anticipated

Nobody's saying they do it for EVERY anticipated movie. Why are you being so willfully stupid?

Can't you just admit to being a fucking idiot that doesn't know what clickbait is and move on?

Daily reminder that RLM stopped making Gamestation 2.0 because of being btfo by the "nobody has successfully refuted this" copypasta

So they could see into the future and know that someday someone would create the most cringy, autistic pasta ever and preemptively stopped doing Gamestation years before the pasta that they've probably never even seen started to get posted?

SOS

youtube.com/watch?v=0RfU5r63AXY

you got it

no, its because of the footfags, the same reason RLM doesnt do cons. they know people are fucking insane, and dont want some dahmeresque fucker to kidnap them for fucktoys.

>mfw many of the vids they do in b/wotw are on youtube
>mfw when i ended up watching show off at parties, american flatulators, sos, and exploding varmints for some reason
>mfw no face

they never wanted to do it in the first place. Half in the Bag was shown on IGN or whatever a while back, and then all their gay "le nerd xD!1" fans thought Mike was a typical nerd culture faggot and kept telling him to make reviews of videogames, even though he didnt give a shit about them. So IGN then forces their arm and they make gamestation for a while before throwing it in the trash

also, what pasta?

ok

RLM has never had any association with IGN. If you don't know what you're talking about, why even bother?

It was one of those videogame channels. They used to feature half in the bag on them.

>IGN or whatever
hello? it was machinima. check your facts

You're thinking of Machinima. But Gamestation episodes were never posted on Machinima's channel. RLM just did it on their own, clearly trying to branch out. Again, if you have no idea what you're talking about, why bother?

>if you have no idea what you're talking about, why bother?
I'm so sick of these uniformed autists.

>they never wanted to do it in the first place
How do you know this?

>IGN then forces their arm and they make gamestation for a while
Forced them to? How do you know this?

I said how do you know this?

This thread is the most disappointing thing since my wife's son

Is that movie actually out? Didn't hear a damn thing about it. Must have been quite the flop.

wait for Jay and Mike to give you your opinion!

Daily reminder that Sup Forums's daily reminders are what caused production delays on Space Cop, because we neglected to remind them daily to make it.

What?

It was Machinima

Why did idris elba suddenly revert to a black man at the end? It wasn't just a mask because his head still had faint alien ridges

oh you know what I mean!

it came out last weekend and made 59 million opening weekend

FYI, they made Gamestation 2.0 for Machinima

u wot m8

If you can't follow the story details of something as simple as Star Trek Beyond, you may have brain damage.

No they didn't. They did Half in the Bag episodes that were posted on Machinima, but Gamestation was just on RLM's site/youtube channel and not on Machinima's.

Have you seen the movie? They don't explain it at all

>villain man is an alien
>once they return to the space station they see archived footage
>"wait a minute that black guy is like the alien"
>suddenly alien villain man is a black guy again

thank you. I'll make a note of that in my creepy notebook (lol)

I have seen the movie and you're clearly a fucking idiot. He uses alien tech from the planet he was stranded on to gain the ability to suck the lifeforce out of people and live longer. A side effect of this power is that he would gain DNA elements of whatever alien race he sucked the lifeforce from, which is why he looks more reptilian earlier in the movie. When he sucks the lifeforce from humans towards the end, he develops more human features.

What did RLM make for IGN, then?

nothing, but they released the first 30 HitB on youtube via Machinima..

Why, for nerd cred? Why not upload it directly on yt

>RLM just did it on their own, clearly trying to branch out

thats LITERALLY what I said you argumentative faggot

>Why, for nerd cred?
No, for money.

RLM uploaded episodes to Blip back when Blip was a thing, but also allowed Machinima to upload episodes to their youtube channel because they had a partnership with them.

I'm pretty sure it was Gamestation on Machinima and HitB was on IGN

I have never watched any Star Trek series but watching Mike talking about old episodes is my part of Redlettermedia

most likely for financial reasons, steady money, more financial security

>A side effect of this power is that he would gain DNA elements of whatever alien race he sucked the lifeforce from, which is why he looks more reptilian earlier in the movie. When he sucks the lifeforce from humans towards the end, he develops more human features.

They never say this though, that's headcanon

no
I watched plenty of HitB on Machinima

>I can't follow basic storytelling in a big budget adventure film
Wow.

RLM never did anything with IGN. I don't know why it keeps coming up in this thread, other than total misinformation.

At NO point do they state that the life force ability has a side effect of changing his appearance.

So where does IGN fit in?

>I need movies to spell everything out for me
Jesus Christ.

maybe IGN posted their HitB videos on their site?
that's the same as saying "reddit has a partnership with RLM"

Its shown in that one scene where he sucks the life out of those 2 crewmen.

Why does RLM make everything so complex. I just want to watch a Star Trek review ffs

They were the original HitB investors and producers, but RLM lied and never did any videogame videos so they cut any ties with them

I wish they'd stop prioritizing Review over Half in the Bag.

Review is fine I guess but reviewers are more useful for current movies. I mean these fuckos didn't even review Warcraft

sure thing buddy

>I wish they'd stop prioritizing Review over Half in the Bag.
They're not really. They've been balancing both pretty regularly since reView started. But they're clearly burnt out on all the mediocre, uninteresting wide release films, which is why they've been doing less Half in the Bag episodes that feature two movies in one episode.

better than reviewing every big blockbuster even though they don't care for it and Mike takes multiple naps during the screening

there are not many important movies coming out

>I mean these fuckos didn't even review Warcraft
Who the fuck cared about Warcraft?

finally a straight answer on this important subtopic

How do you know a movie is important or not?