Efron claims to be nearly 6 feet tall nowadays

Efron claims to be nearly 6 feet tall nowadays.

"I'm a little under 6 feet. Probably 5'10 or 11. I was a late bloomer."

Who is the smallest tall celebrity?

Martin Scorsese maybe? I thought he was tall until some user posted his height

The aspergers over on celebheight barely want to give him 5'9 so no

Short guys everywhere somehow decided they'd all call themselves 5'10.

There's no way he doesn't know his exact height

What does that make everyone who's actually 5'10"?

6' lol

I'm 6 foot tall and I couldn't imagine being even an inch smaller,seriously we need to perfect genetic engineering and make all men over 6'5" and all women under 5'5" cause I would rather be poor and homeless then a fucking manlet.I see Niggers dying in Africa on tv and I lol,I see a man under 5'10" and my heart sinks and I just want to hug him and tell him everything would be ok,but he might think I'm coming onto him,which must be terrifying since my physical superiority would probably make him feel weak and defenseless.

NO! NO!! NO!!!
WHO'S GONNA BE MY MANLEL IDOL NOW?!!!!!

It lets them say 6 foot.

I'm a legit 5'7.5 and i have a few buddies around 0.5-1inch taller (so we can be same height really depending on footwear). And one of them claims to be around 5'10 and the other two claim around 5'9ish and then i just say my actual height and it must make them look dumb. Sometimes I won't say anything because I get a free pass at being considered 5'9 aswell but it doesn't really make sense to honestly.

>tfw 6'0.5" barefoot
>claim 5'10 in shoes,

>this post
have memes gone too far?

Same

5'7 here, my license actually says 5'9 because that's honestly how tall I thought it was since everyone else inaccurately reports their height

Friends half an inch taller claiming 2 or 3 inches over me. I don't bother to correct them since it's dumb to get hung up over a number, people see for themselves who is tall and who is short

kek

I can't decide if I'd rather be manlet and have an amazon or be a fucking giant and dominate a petite.

Did he get that body by using steroids? All those veins look weird af 2bh.

>oh no I have to be 6 ft or I'm a loser
>sadface

hollywood expectations and dating memes are cancer

Isn't he gay?

He had some sort of handicap as a child, he had trouble walking and doing sports. He sat down most of the time watching movies, I guess that influenced his growth, and Italians aren't known to be very tall.

I actually just measured myself and I'm 172cm so in theory I'm probably about 173cm or 5'8 in the morning (almost 6pm here). Moved up in the manlet world today, hey I'd be 5'10 in dress shoes so maybe I should just claim 6 feet?

I see how Efron does it now!

>manlets
>telling the truth about their height

this nigga is 5'9

>Doctor measures me at an even 6 feet
>several days later someone who comes up to my eyebrows claims to be 6 feet
>gets assmad when I tell him he's not

The thing that bothers me more than height exaggeration is people who think that people historically were shorter for reasons other than nutrition.

Big guys

>mfw 6'2
>Tell everyone I'm 6'3

>tfw 6'4
>will never have to be so pathetic as to lie about my height

>5'9"
>mfw people my height or >1" taller claim to be 6'

At least you can lose about your height - you can't lie about that weak jaw and babyface

I'm 6 foot even and I never lie about my height so it always gets people who I'm taller then mad cause they are exposed in their lie or delusion

how's that even work, I'm 5'7 and I'd never try to pass myself as tall when there's literal colossi about.

I'm 6'0", and it's fucking hilarious every single time somebody stands next to me and is obviously several inches shorter than me and they claim to be 6'0". My cousin for YEARS has always claimed to be 5'11" and then eventually 6'0" and just said "No, user! You're like 6'3"!"

hilarious

>Be 6 ft
>shorter people try to impress girls by saying they are 6 ft
>say I'm 5'11
>get deathstares
kek

this shit happens to me all the time. then they have the nerve to try telling me I'm 5"11 or some shit

where does he claim this?