Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aU4WoLeQnHk
youtube.com/watch?v=x1_A_TW1fjg
youtube.com/watch?v=el4eUKmLujg
youtube.com/watch?v=AK3PWHxoT_E
youtube.com/watch?v=nj8li-q5fqU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Final episode of M*A*S*H

Crying from laughter at that chicken/baby punchline?

Scrubs "My Lunch" and "My Old Lady"

fuck you they were sad. FITE ME

>race mixing
Yes, I cry a lot

I did well up when Don't Stop Believing started playing at the end of The Sopranos, but that was probably due to it being something of an "occasion".

Hi dad

>youtube.com/watch?v=aU4WoLeQnHk
yes, my social justice warrior heart can't take this

in all seriousness though, I wouldn't even have a problem with it if they put in any effort in actually writing a good script that leads up to this

A gook and a snow mexican? Our race is doomed.

American tv shows disgust me.

I can't help but cry laughing whenever i see horrible tv (which is exclusively American) being lauded as "great, emotional television"

You fat fucks are so fucking full of yourselves, it's not even funny anymore.

I mean, seriously?

In an actual 1st world country such as that of my much superior Canada, we make great tv, but it's never discussed due to how fucking horrible you fat asses are in spewing your bullshit all over this board

Canadian television is hands down the greatest when compared to American television

In fact, Canadian EVERYTHING is better.

Our standard of living, our happiness per individual, our FREE universal healthcare, the fact that we don't have to fear for our lives whenever we engage in daily activities.

I mean, honestly Americans, the only thing have to "cry" about is the state of your ruinous country

Your a nation in decline, and that to me is wonderful.

You're a destructive civilization that has given the world virtually nothing, and taken from it EVERYTHING

Fuck America, and fuck all of the Americans reading this.

Canada is, and always will be BETTER.

A leaf

legend of korra sucked dick desu

The animals of Farthing Wood

I regret every single second sitting in front of my tv watching that shit as a kid

Is ok Canada, someday we'll become one.

L E A F
E
A
F

>A fucking leaf

Better luck next time you stupid leaf.

Tibetans and Inuits are both Mongoloids, senpai.

Nox's defeat in Wakfu

Homeland's season 3 murdered my soul

Was that when they killed Lewis?

jeez Canada you're never gonna become a real country with an attitude like that

>Surprised a Sup Forumsfag misunderstands race.
These are the people who think any whites with black hair and dark eyes aren't white.

>grandpa is posting again

When krillen dies for the first time, but every other time was pretty meaningless

From what I read, they wanted Korra to be a lesbian from the start but figured the big dick at nick would cut their funding. So they made her straight until they knew they were safe from cancellation and then did whatever they wanted, hence no real explanation for her sudden lady-lovin'.

I cried after the Futurama episode where Fry's dog waited years for him. Aside from that nothing else has really done it for me.

t. M Night

But now it just made no sense so why not just keep her straight? A better thought, how bout instead of pandering to the stereotype that every muscular/ tomboyish chick has to be a lesbian? I don't get it.

The fact that the casting wasn't 100% accurate wasn't the entire problem. I could live with an Indian Zuko and Aang and white Katara as long as the performance, the writing, and action was top notch. Too bad everything failed all at once because he's such a hack.

David the Gnome dying

The water tribe people look like tanned whites though (cuz thin ozon layer or whatever), they have blue eyes and brown hair

>tfw I wanted to see Zuko and Katara together

king of queens> Doug yells at Arthur to leave.

Fresh prince>"how come he don't want me? man"

Futurama>luck of the fryish

Oitnb>pousseys season finale didn't make me cry just made me feel some type of way.

yeah, the finale of Six Feet Under

Moral Orel. like 3 episodes of season 3

>Zutarans didn't collectively off themselves after this

Yes

I was really high, though.
inb4 AYY WEED LMAO

Surprisingly, it's still very popular.

I cried like a baby watching an episode of Third Watch. Season finale and one of the characters dies

I guess it was just a release of up-built emotions. I had recently had surgery and had just received news that one of my fellow roommates had just died of cancer. He was a terrific guy spreading humour and laughter in a room filled with misery as we were all in pretty shitty situations. I couldn't hold back the tears when they played this song:

youtube.com/watch?v=x1_A_TW1fjg

"It's just nice to win one"

only once and never again.

youtube.com/watch?v=el4eUKmLujg

When Hachikuji died in Monogatari

Dexter is gonna kill them all, isn't he?

>great tv
>responsible for every great animated trainwreck for the last thirty years
HAAHWAAH

FUCKING ASH WHY WOULD YOU EVER CONSIDER LEAVING YOUR BRO BEHIND
FUCKING FAGGOT I SWEAR TO GOD YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING RETARD
I WILL ALWAYS HATE THIS EPISODE

;_;

Sopranos and Mad Men, and Eva and SoA(which I am a little bit ashamed of), I cry a lot during movies, it's the only time where I actually can feel empathy and sadness with others

A FUCKING LEAF

he fucked up

Sup Forums here, but Schindler's List always makes me cry at the end.

just finished it sober and i definitely teared up

Should have been Aang's endgame.

The last female avatar was a lesbian. It's kind of a trend the avatar spirit loves the bad poosey. Wan's spirit didn't like the idea of touching dicks.

this
and the one where nate buries his wife
im sure there were other eps too, that fucking show ;_;

The first time Vegeta hugs trunks. Knowing he's about to die fighting and thinks he's going to be sent to HELL for all the bad shit he'd done in his life so he uses those last few moments together to hug his son. Pretty sad, family.

A
FUCKING
LEAF

I cry like a bitch at this episode. Fuck the dog, it's entry tier sadness but this episode, with the revelation and the way the music hits just absolutely destroys me

Didn't cry, but the latest series of Bojack Horseman also gave me a pretty good gut punch

youtube.com/watch?v=AK3PWHxoT_E

Wierdly, The Last Airbender gets me.

I don't know why, but something in that story gets me.

My Finale was hard to get through. I had almost suffered through it, then they played that fucking Peter Gabriel song.

nice

Ghost in the shell stand alone complex

the last episode when motoko jumps from the roof and you hear the opening theme for the first time extendet to the chill part

gives me goosebumps when i think about it

I wasn't ready to say goodbye to the world. It was so fun and full of adventure. I didn't want it to end. Then, I got LoK and really regretting ever wishing to go back. Should have left well enough alone.

x-files jump the shark

no, I'm not gay

the death of mark greene in e.r. is the best portrayal of someone dying of cancer ever made.

youtube.com/watch?v=nj8li-q5fqU

WHY would you do this?

Master Asia dying hit me pretty hard when I first saw it

>Forcing the main character to be a dyke

You have always been our worst former colony. Just end yourself leaf boy

Fuck man. ER was such an amazing show. By far the best medical drama. Also the most realistic. Period.

Cried at the end of a couple of DS9 episodes.

not cry but tear up. some parts of MSMM and the end of DTB

SGA season 5 when rodney swallows his pride and acts humble to shut off the space bridge and save jennifer and they admit their love for each other right there in the moment
Pic related
Just kill me now

No, I'm not a girl, I cross streams with my buddy when I take a leak.

Never what do you think, I'm not a Fag, I don't cr... HOLD THE DOOR, HOLD THE DOOR, HOLD THE DOOR, HOLD THE DOOR,HOLD THE DOOR, HOLD THE DOOR,HOLD THE DOOR, HOLD THE DOOR,HOLD THE DOOR, HOLD THE DOOR,HOLD THE DOOR, HOLD THE DOOR,

Gordon is just so nice and perfect ;_; he uses tough love then real love and he makes comfort food and fixes marriages and buys them equipment and in the new show he even pays off a million dollars each

To be fair, if you can control all 4 elements and basically rule the world, I would hate to be the one being fucked too. I'd be the one fucking myself

Plus, imagine how great it would feel to have your pussy licked out with wind and water bending

(You) earned it.

ohh and yeah, when the greatest character of Kingdom died

Bump

>Bump

Literally nobody knows.

Six Feet Under always got the most genuine emotional reactions out of me. I was always surprised to find myself crying, instead of trying to force myself to connect like with many other shows.

I felt my eyes water during this scene.