How are white "women" even supposed to compete?

How are white "women" even supposed to compete?

>Cara is supposed to be the "ugly" one
>Margot is the "hot" one

what the fuck is cara doing

I don't even look at white women anymore. They can all get blacked, I literally don't give a shit.

Damn, didn't know Katana was so stacked in the tits department.

she has a nice ass too

seems pretty accurate

Cara looks like shit w/o makeup, I can't understand who the fuck signed her as a model.

>Cara looks like shit w/o makeup

that's almost all women ever

So all women are naturally ugly..
Sure.

whos that pissed off guy on the left?

That's exactly what you want in a model though, a blank canvas you easily fit to your needs.

David Ayer

A lot of models aren't as attractive as your basic college girl. Models are 90 lbs with flat asses and chiseled faces. Go to any campus and fuck a chick with sweat pants and ugs.

what is it with you fat betas and asians

is the guy in the center a fan with cancer?

Why is Carla Delavine famous? She's ugly as fuck and stupid bitch is addicted to her phone.

not into asians but shes easily the hottest one in that picture

>It's a triggered roastie episode

Kind of sucks that she's getting roles actual trained actresses would die for just because she's famous.

pretty sure that's the guy that plays Diablo without the tattoos

/fa/ here, Margot's rain coat dress is nice

Even the black girl looks better in that specific pic. Robbie looks a shitload better there though
Cara remains a wreckage, but she's always been one. Don't know what kinda people are into her.

Isn't she the daughter of someone who is rich and has connections? That's the only way she was a model in the first place. Sucks that they cast her in Valerian and Laureline.

>INDIANED

Me on the left

not

>RESERVED

Honest question: any Asian blacked/dogfart/etc scenes? not brown asians, real ones

>TRAIL OF TEARED

who that nigga the back with a robot eye? Cyborg?

What happened user?

Adebsi, looks like some sort of camera a dipshit didn't notice was still in the shot

Imagine being an actress auditioning for the role

>Supermodel with no acting experience gets the part

Croc

gang signs

which gang is she a part of?

its mr. eko familia

Well, judging by the dark blue outfit I'll say the Crips

kek