youtube.com/watch?v=8XMnGpDem7Y
youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo
youtu.be/T_7-NSfRvms
youtube.com/watch?v=iqISeDGT4kk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=jM9o6dKpWB0

when did wiggum become a peter griffin ripoff

youtube.com/watch?v=WoGqA0OPAzc

How many years' worth of episodes did you have to cull to present these five minutes of decent scenes?

Holy shit this is embarassing

I haven't watched a new episode in maybe 10 years. I kind of hoped it would be good. This was just one cringe after another and then it became family guy. Shit makes me sad.

This just makes me sad now

The people who would down vote the video don't even know it exists. I haven't watched the Simpsons since Marge got implants- I can't even remember how long ago that was.

That whole Wiggum/Wiggins exchange was straight out of MacFarlane's playbook.

Embarrassing.

>You were the wind beneath my ass

Fuck I love this show.

>decent

Like Indian WWE fans, Mexicans believe The Simpson's are real and actual footage of an American lifestyle. They make up most of the YouTube fan base.

So wait a minute, this is the couch gag of that episode?... Please kill them all alredy.

The only thing worse than that video were the comments.
People actually like this crap.

I think the couch gag was edited out and was the actual beginning of the episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=eqIkWAPG7c4

They haven't lost their edge.

I assume the woman in the photograph was killed by a t-shirt cannon? What a funny joke.

>the woman in the photograph
Oh my god

I've never seen a full episode of the Simpsons.

>I've never seen a full episode of the Simpsons.
Oh my god

>Lady Gaga

The fuck happened to her? Is she still alive?

pretty good actually

When did this episode air? Doesn't it take like over a year to make a simpsons episode? The had that fucking police sniper joker out quick.

>since Marge got implants

What? Like breast implants?

The english dub is so fucking awful

How can you burgerclaps stomach that shit?

Marge was supposed to get some other procedure, but the surgeon ended up giving her someone else's intended breast implants. That was over a decade ago I think.

>The english dub
I know, I hate the off-brand American knock-off. Why can't Americunts just watch it in the native bagoobagoobgooblish with subtitles?

she broke up with her fiance

You mean the language that it was written in? WTF ridiculous knob language do you watch it in, Paki? Post a clip.

why does he sound like Moe now?

Hank Azaria stopped caring.

Agreed. Simpsons should be watched in its original japanese for the full authentic experience.

MAKE IT STOP

Intradestingly enough, the Japanese dubbers actually seem to be the only people who about matching the voices.

youtube.com/watch?v=C-WFK7iKPb0

Simspons has never been that funny, but now it's just forceful in it's jokes hoping you get it if they run the same joke for 3 minutes. I used to love watching it because it's great noise filler and I didn't have cable, but it's so fucking annoying how much it tries to appeal to it's liberal hillary loving fanbase of overweight english teachers and librarians.

I don't know, Spanish Lisa and Italian Bart sound accurate. Germany seems to be the only ones who give no shits all around.

Japanese Bart sounds like Lisa. I really like Japanese Abe and Homer, though.

Japanese Homer does a pretty funny "D'oh!"

Why was that helicopter there

Just turn off your brain dude

Why was a military issued set pack delivered by ups?

Because that's the kind of minor subversion that's always part of The Simpsons.

ok ill admit it got me a small giggle

So get the fuck out of the thread? Why would you post here?

You have brain cancer OP.

>Germany seems to be the only ones who give no shits all around.
It sounds natural to German audiences.

That was pretty Family Guy of them

youtube.com/watch?v=8XMnGpDem7Y

Thought I was was watching Family Guy for a second there. Had to close it.

Reminder that The Principal and the pauper didn't kill the Simpsons, not really. That episode was produced by Oakley-Weinstein, the characterizations, good humor, etc. were still intact, "classic" in that episode and not yet full retard.

Sure, the plot of Skinner being an impostor was silly, but that episode didn't have things like a ship being bounced out of the water by springs, or Homer being treated as the center of the universe.

It's Mike Scully who killed the Simpsons. If you want episodes that truly signified the downfall of the show, these are more fitting picks:
>When you dish upon a star
>Kidney trouble
>Sunday cruddy sunday
>Monty can't buy me love
>The old man and the c student (this is the one that actually destroyed Skinner's character. He gave Bart of all people a showcase, which is unusually dim for his character, and later punches Homer in the face for what Bart did, which is retarded and out of character)

These episodes were the true point of no return.

>tfw my cousin dropped me on the head as an infant
Granted she wasn't that tall but, it still hurts to watch.

That black woman (Dr. Hibbert's wife I think) just disappeared during the dream

Hey if you're really willing to give modern Simpsons a shot, watch Halloween of Horror. It's from the most recent season and it's actually a fantastic return to form in many ways.

Modern Simpsons isn't as consistent as it once was, but sometimes they get the right writer combo and magic happens

Well that was fucking painful, how is this still syndicated?

UNA VELA

What does that say about Homer...

I don't mind old man and the c student, haven't watched it in years but I remember the bart and grandpa story was kind of heartwarming

Homer "Nigger Remover" Simpson

Pulling over the plane slayed me but apart from that it was kinda meh

Season 27 is absolutely fantastic btw.

I thought the potentially heartwarming story was wasted on the stupid cruise line stuff, as well as Jack Lalanne's pointless cameo.

So why are posting here instead of milking your fucking donkey you peasant?

AMEN. FURTHER PROOF

youtube.com/watch?v=3jfZE2bYfTo

this thread makes me want like to take a shower, I need to wash this feeling off of me.

Why did all the writing in this video feel like I'm watching family guy? Did they make an episode with the family guy writers or something?

This is fucking horrible. Jesus.

The joke was ruined the second he looked at the screen.

The scene of the t-shirt flying through the window was completely unnecessary; it feels like they were trying too hard to hammer home the joke, instead of just letting it happen naturally.
>GET IT? DO YOU GET IT?
For fuck's sake, Ned even looks at the camera.

So basically the simpsons now takes longer to tell jokes that are far less funny. You look back at early seasons and they crammed jokes into every scene, by contrast they devote several minutes to one gag that doesn't contain a single pithy line.

"either you die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain"

The simpsions should've died

>become a peter griffin ripoff
that is very accurate
>eats a lot
>causes mayhem for a minute before getting a handle on it
>a song number, which he sings calling himself 'Sky Police'
>grinds 2 people to death in the jetpack's turbines or whatever
it's just stuff you would see Peter do if he got a HUGE jetpack and decided to fight crime with it. Excluding a cut-away scene of course.

27 years and Homers voice actor still hasn't figured out Homers personality.

this

germanfag here. normally i watch all american series in their original glorious freedom sounds. but for the early simpsons i usally make the exception because the german dubbing is really good. you americans prolly dont realize it but there are some jokes you cant translate into other languages so the german translation team had some writers to rewrite some of the jokes that just wouldnt work here and sometimes they made a better job than even the original. plus the voice actors do a really good job. love the german version of burns.
youtu.be/T_7-NSfRvms

but thats just for the early seasons. translators nowadys dont give a shit anymore and translate it all just one for one if it works or not.

that was fucking awful

>Simpsons will still pump out new episodes well past 2120

Yeah, I don't understand why people call Principal and the Pauper the turning point. It's a little "out there," but by that point Homer had been into space. It still feels "Old Simpsons" to me.

Joke worked, until it cut to Flanders. They didn't know when to stop it.

The last good simpsons episode is Trilogy of Error

I can't even believe there are people who still watch the Simpsons when it's been dogshit longer than it was ever good at this point. I went to see the movie because I was a teenager who had grown up watching it, and it was okay, and I think I saw the episode where Lisa buys an iPod and I just couldn't take it and haven't watched anything past season 5 since.

the episode was called sky police, but the sky police part was only 3 minutes of the episode and the other 17 minutes was a boring generic storyline that had nothing to do with it that i can't even remember

He sounds almost exactly like Moe. Are ALL the VAs just phoning it in now?

Japan is great, holy hell.

Trilogy of Error is a good episode, but came after the show had jumped the shark multiple times.

I choose to believe that Dan Castenaletta did that at gunpoint.

Did this actually happen?

I jumped off my highchair and I have a sick scar to prove it.

>Did this actually happen?
Yes. The animator's wrists are still sore. Here's the west coast version:

youtube.com/watch?v=iqISeDGT4kk

That German one sounds so fucking angry.

I didn't even smile once, damn, this is bad.

That's literally Family Guy humour

le trump xD

Can't people just stop fucking talking about for at least a fucking hour?

Every discussion turns into "muh trump isn't he ebil/isn't he god". We get it, you either love him or hate him, now keep your opinions to yourself because you probably aren't going to add anything to the discussion that hasn't already been said over a million times.

>That German one sounds so fucking angry.
Probably because the German language sounds so fucking angry.

Nah

The nips are the best.