Oh totally. I like rough, animal men. Beasts, basically [laughs]. But it was so funny...

>Oh totally. I like rough, animal men. Beasts, basically [laughs]. But it was so funny, because the guys in the film had to get fake-tanned and waxed. I’m anti that, totally. Not just on men, but on women, too. The ones that look at themselves in the mirror all the time and are so self-conscious, it’s just... [makes disgusted puking sound].

What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D3QeX_XDGlc
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811283/
digitalcommons.ursinus.edu/bus_econ_hon/12/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

She likes the hard fucking.
youtube.com/watch?v=D3QeX_XDGlc

>you'll never fugg eva green

well Eva I wouldn't call myself rough or animalistic but if you take a look at my blu-ray collection I'm sure there's something that will tickle your fancy ;)

>you missed your chance to /ss/
>you will never get it again

I'm not familiar with her body of work at all but using my keen powers of racial profiling, I was able to deduce that she's french based on just that green text.

I find statements like this so dehumanizing. On the one hand, women propagandize and shame men into being passive and feminine. But then women are simultaneously praising and worshiping violent or animalistic men as being the type of men that they are attracted to.

This gives us three options.

1) being passive and quiet and be ignored by every woman on Earth

2) be aggressive and animalistic and have every woman want to bang you while simultaneously they want to hate and destroy you

3) try to merge the two, the "gentlemen in the streets, the animal in the sheets" trope. But this is both illuminating and nothing more than a facade. An entire lifetime of maintaining two separate personalities, neither of which are genuinely your own.

Just be yourself you asshat

You forgot
4) Not giving a shit about women and literally doing what you want, acting how you feel is best, and taking life for what it's worth.

You don't have to fucking impress random women.

>implying even a faggot beta like me and you wouldn't be rough and animalistic with eva in bed

not me though because she doesn't do it for me (inb4 fag) but you see the point

You are assuming every woman/person is the same and that nobody can like you for who you are. This is not true.

fag

That she's a retarded hypocritical Hollywood whore, since she waxes her arms and legs, and shaves or even waxes her pits. Other body hair like happy trail or nipple hair, we don't even know about that. So fuck her.

Two important things you have missed:

1. You can't please everyone all the time
2. Most people don't know what they want

>choosing option 1
>ever

Only a faggot would do that.

Actually had a laff

where's the source faggot

How can one user exude so much virginity in one post?

How about you just NOT put on an act and be yourself as much as possible without revealing true power levels that way you attract a woman that is compatible with you from the get go rather than trying to be someone you're not because you think that's how you need to be to find a girl? Are you only interested in getting your dick wet or are you trying to find a life companion? Learn how to.balance and differiniate the two you fucking retarded manbaby. Or go listen to some mgtow videos to learn some manipulation techniques because you're obvisiously too stupid to be able to find a woman on your own. You probably have a boring dogshit personality too and have ultra plebe taste in kino to boot.

she never said she liked hairy females though
if anything that makes her the antithesis of a feminist who pretends to like nice guys

>she never said she liked hairy females though
?

>Not just on men, but on women, too

>just NOT put on an act and be yourself
>without revealing true power levels
These two are conflicting. You're saying BE YOURSELF (while not being yourself and maintaining a facade to hide yourself)

well she's naturally hairless then :^)

you're a fucking idiot
>women propagandize and shame men into being passive and feminine.

they do that to filter the passive betas out of the dating pool, leaving the pussy to aggressive chads that fill what they actually want:

>But then women are simultaneously praising and worshiping violent or animalistic men as being the type of men that they are attracted to.

>you will never eat her beautiful hairy pussy
Why live

Women are sexually attracted to dominant men. Be dominant and you will be a pussy magnet.

Women also like to have their way when they aren't getting laid. Be submissive and you will be pushed around by women.

Remember, women usually don't know what they want and definitely don't say what they mean.

There are exceptions to every rule, but 95% of women are straight and aren't going to actually hate you for being sexy, no matter what their social studies classes have brainwashed them into saying.

I mean Christ, none of this is even really unique to women - just take the above few lines, swap "dominant" for "submissive" and all of a sudden you've got a woman's guide to getting any man she wants. People are emotional, physical beings who very, very rarely show any capability of overriding their animal instincts, no matter how much they justify themselves.

Cool source

WAIFU.

>all women like ___
>all women are ___
Stopped reading there

It means she has dislike for people who try to hard for perfection I supposes.

Also she said in a interview she used to be a try hard herself when she was a kid.

>caring about what women want

> thinking this hard about that airhead statement

youll end up on some pseudo-PUA forum in a few years writing long essays about the cruel trick of life or somesuch

if you arent already

>Stopped reading there

Clearly, because the rest of the post addresses exactly that obvious objection, you fuckin retard.

Option 4) don't give a fuck what some Hollywood slut thinks and live your own life

How the fuck did you manage to breathe if you're this fucking dense? I wish this site didn't have extensions that made it easy to navigate and post for super tards like you from shitting up the place. I would happily go back to the days of using noko if it meant mouthbreathing dipshits like you would stay on forums that require accounts.

>le personality meme XD

back to redddit. personality is a spook

just bee yourself :^)

Charisma is 100% tangible, and is what people mean when they talk about personality. If you've never experienced a person imbuing a room with energy from the power of their confidence and humour alone, you might be genuinely autistic.

why you mad tho

not an argument

>Not just on men, but on women, too.

I bet she'd have hairy pits and legs if she didn't have to act on screen. And a huge fucking bush.

>And a huge fucking bush.
user...

>"I like men who post on anime image boards" said Green. "He has to be up to date on the latest memes, if he doesn't know about the newest, hottest memes at the moment then there's no way I will consider him romantically". Green also said she does not like her men to be too independent, stating that she thinks it's "totally hot" when a man still lives at home with his mother.

>Oh totally. I like rough, animal men. Beasts

confirmed for blacked

I watched the uncut version of The Dreamers in 1080p yesterday. My penis was literally oozing semen while watching.

My argument is that "personality" is not a "spook", it is another name for "charisma", which is a tangible part of real-world social interactions and therefore it may taken for granted that it is not a spook.

The only possible way a person (hypothetically, you) could deny that charisma is as real as the nose on their own face would be if they are totally oblivious to social cues - a key indicator of a mental illness such as autism, or perhaps post-traumatic stress.

I guess another option would be that the person (hypothetically, you) were just an insensitive asshole, but in the twenty-first century it's considered bad manners not to give various forms of assholery some official diagnosis so that they can be explained away in awkward moments.

Happy?

sounds like she's into furries

A fantasy like that is not healthy user.

That's even worse.

At that point you're a genetic dead end, might as well kill yourself.

lol trying to explain the reality of social interaction to socially stunted nerds is like trying to explain what the day sky looks like to a blind man

you can give him a technical approximation but he wont really understand it, dont bother.

Thank the lord, i cant be doing with that chest and wax stuff and fuccboi fashion.. Hope there are more women like her out there.

>>Charisma is 100% tangible
You're completely correct here, but probably not in the way you think.

Charisma is 100% tangible and measurable by things such as height, muscle mass, shoulder width, face symmetry, brow prominence, hairline position etc.

Black men are animalistic and rough

She hates fake tans, she wants the real deal

Someone's got to at least make an attempt to explain it all. We all learn this stuff the hard way eventually but if he sees it in writing first it may soften the blow.

user is the socially oblivious little brother that I never had.

lol whats up elliot rodger

kek

cuckspam is old and not funny. get something new. maybe try cuckquean spam? that might be interesting enough to garner a discussion.

every time you post like this your mother's cancer spreads more and more.

If you just don't give a shit and do whatever you want to do, girls will flock to you. Worked for me.

> animalistic and rough
> picks a gay bong black

yeah im sure the drama and musical school fairy is really animalistic lol

>yfw you're a faggot and don't have to put up with this shit.

>Be dominant and you will be a pussy magnet.

What if I like dominant women?

Then you have to be more dominant than them.

How is it cuck spam when I'm black?

She likes blacks, deal with it.

gay face and his first beard

Aren't gay men like women but a hundred times worse though?

>Source: your gaping anus

I've seen first hand what a fat manlet with a bucketload of confidence and a killer wit can do to a roomful of people, and it's fucking magical.

Sure, he may not turn heads while he walks down the street, but after a few drinks at a house party, everyone gravitates around his couch.

Seriously, whatever you've been told on /r9k/ is a load of horseshit, I'm about 90% sure that board is a CIA psyop used to farm up patsies for school shootings.

gay face and his 2nd beard

how to spot a closet hollywood fag:
gay face
Is a sex symbol yet his life is curiously devoid of hot women
is married to an older and/or fat and ugly woman (see: hugh jackman)

>my exception proves the actual scientifically proven rule
Yeah, no. Look up the studies, retard.

i unironically, no memes or hyperbole, wish i was gay. i feel like it's the only combination that can actually facilitate real love. lesbians are miserable and heterosexual couples can only exist if the woman deems the man a useful utility.

maybe gay male relationships are shit in different ways and i just can't see it, but from my vantage point it seems like the only combination that isn't a total disaster.

>is married to an older and/or fat and ugly woman
IT ALL MAKES SENSE

>i feel like it's the only combination that can actually facilitate real love.
Dude faggots are fucking horrible regarding promiscuity and perversion. How do you not know this? It's the worst of both worlds.

>Then you have to be more dominant than them.

So if I like rough women during sex I must be more dominant?

>Look up the studies, retard.

Oh yeah, those studies that you read while you were sitting for your human sexual behaviourology course at the University of Yourass. Hmmm, I appear to have lost the link, could you send it to me again?

its an uphill struggle to be charismatic if you're legitimately ugly, but yes r9k types go completely overboard.

one of the most unarguably charismatic figures in hollywood is a balding manlet, go figure

lol i love this line you nerds pull out when you're getting frustrated that people dont immediately take your statements at face value.

what studies moron? they dont exist

I can tell where you're from already, the talk is dead on. You'll probably make a thread there today complaining about how blue pill 4cuck normies just dont get it

www.google.com

This must be why she obviously has had her chin filled, her lips plumped, and her nose tweaked. God I hate these lying celeb faggots. They will just say anything that they think makes them sound good. I was just reading an interview she gave about how she works out with a trainer every morning and uses $250 dollar moisturizer.

>what studies moron? they dont exist

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811283/
digitalcommons.ursinus.edu/bus_econ_hon/12/

Here's two that prove that charisma = facial attractiveness, and that being attractive = being rich/having a good job.

I'll send you more when you admit you're a retard and apologize.

Like I said, there's exceptions to every rule. If you like to be pushed around by women, act submissive, and while you're sailing against the wind in terms of odds, eventually you'll find a woman who gets off on being dominant.

If you're into that kind of thing for real, get involved with the BDSM scene where you live and you should be able to vastly increase your chances of finding someone who's compatible.

Most people's tastes are fairly vanilla on the surface, and in this case vanilla means biological imperatives getting the last word.

in his case, I'm not so sure. It might just be low self esteem or he genuinely likes her. Dont forget he used to be the fat dumb guy in hollywood until a few years ago.

>, get involved with the BDSM scene
What if you're like that and don't want to associate with disgusting degenerates though?

Meh it's similar to the lady in the street but a freak in the sheets idea men crave generally in women. Deal with the cards you're dealt an shut up or best to just be yourself. But don't make yourself a victim because of this.

just b urself :)

>he lady in the street but a freak in the sheets
i think a big difference is that woman don't have any pressure to become this. 99% of women are "airheaded brats in the streets, lifeless fish in the sheets"

>my source is my ass: the post

See, see Danny DeVito, see Jack Black, see your dad - just off the top of my head there's 4 people I know for a fact can get laid at least once despite being genetic duds.

kenboy.wav

Sounds right. Can anyone confirm?

I would do unthinkable things to Eva Green

>tfw you see this post with zero replies then hit f5 and it has 71

yuck.

>This must be why she obviously has had her chin filled, her lips plumped, and her nose tweaked.

When did she do that beside the whole surgery on her chest. She looks the same in almost all of her films

Virgins tend to have limited imaginations.

OH SHIT

What this guy said. Dominant girls in leather can be fun in bed, but I don't want to get involved in the whole gimp suit, ball and gag gimmick.

>the guys in the film had to get fake-tanned and waxed. I’m anti that, totally. Not just on men, but on women, too
>but on women, too

DROPPED

Then you're fucked. If you're not a living caricature that takes his/her archetype/stereotype to the XXXtreme, you're no one and nothing nowadays, and you have no place in society.

lol at you grabbing at links desperately

the first is a review of different studies compiling the impressions generated by different archetypes of facial traits

Interesting, but of little relevance to the aspect of charisma. The thing is, there are actually studies of this nature, but youve never seen them.

the 2nd is a fucking graduate paper that isnt even published in a peer-reviewed journal, what exactly do you want me to do with this, you moron?

you seem to be under the mistaken impression that I said "looks dont matter" which i never did, in fact in the post you're responding to i explicitly said "its an uphill struggle to be charismatic if you're legitimately ugly"

after a certain threshold, its not looks that dictate charisma. As evidenced by the hundreds of hollywood beauties who have been complete zeros and whose careers have petered out because people dont feel anything about them.

Hey Eva, heard you only fuck black men.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2811283/

CTRL + F "charisma" - 1 of 1 results (in a book title in the bibliography)

All that study says is that people with attractive faces are perceived to be more successful than they really are.

We are asserting that people with unattractive faces can be found more attractive than their faces would initially lead you to believe they were, which is in no way contrary to the findings of that study.

>digitalcommons.ursinus.edu/bus_econ_hon/12/

A study that found physically attractive people tend to make more money, which could imply causation in either direction and again, in no way contradicts the assertion that physically unattractive people can still be charismatic.

You're making up excuses as to why you don't get laid - you're literally bitching about attractive people having inherent privileges. What kind of person bitches about other people's privileges, again?

Pathetic.

You sound like those idiots who are rich and may or may not be goodlooking but suck in bed and are boring as shit. Your super hot wife(they tend to be bitches sadly) ends up cheating on you with the hot cool pool boy then take half your money after the divorce and you're genuinely surprised

She was the hotter, more famous one when they got married. Then the tides turned.