Scream General - the last episode was watchable edition

So who's the killer, Sup Forums?

My bets are on Kieran and/or Eli, and MAYBE Stavo.

Kieran seems like the perfect candidate right now. There's nothing extremely damning on him but it all makes sense. The emails were sent from Emma's computer, which Kieran almost certainly had access too, maybe in that one episode where he sleeps on the couch? He also disappeared when Haley got fucking rekt, and he's tall enough to fit the profile. Maybe he lied to Emma about the thing with his dad or something, idk. He also has motive in that Emma pretty much got his stepfather killed. He was quick to oust Audrey after her fight with Emma.

Stavo's creepy as fuck with all that special friend shit, but I don't think he's the killer. It'd be too obvious, and he looked kinda betrayed when he figured out his dad suspected him. He does fit the tall male profile though along with Kieran, and we know he was at the party there in the last episode.

Pretty sure Ms. Lang is a red herring, I could definitely see it though with what happened during the school lockdown and the whole being close to Emma shit.

Eli is an enigma. He was completely absent from the last episode and his B&E habit definitely fits with the events of the show, and he has the history. He could have done everything this episode. Maybe he's working with Kieran, I dunno.

As an aside, this show's had some good highs this season after the disaster that was last season. It's not The Wire but I'm happy enough with it at this point. It's also been really fucking boring too, but I think now that we're towards the end it'll pick up.

Why can't I stop watching this show? It's fucking garbage.
Eli reminds me of me xD

>tfw Sup Forums talks about capeshit but dismisses teenshit

IMO, Kieran isn't the killer but he knows who is and Emma's mom or dad is killer

>NOBODY CARED WHO I WAS UNTIL I PUT ON THE MASK

If he knew who it is why wouldn't he tell the others? He's in on it in some respect?

idk, maybe he's pissed of his dad. Emma's dad makes sense

>watched newest episode
>it's not a brooke does something fucking retarded episode

I been meaning to watch the rest of s2 since its been not shit like s1. Has Brooke finally done something beside be retarded and useless?

Not really, but at least this season some of the stuff she does it pretty entertaining

Wouldn't be surprised if they killed her off by the end of the season.

I don't really care about being spoiled so could you tell me what she does? Does she lose her shit when she find out about Jake death.

Yeah she gets shattered when Jake's body falls to her feet, then she gets drunk and gives a bad speech to the town about "blah blah We shouldn't be having a party when everyone's dying we're gonna end up like Jake and deserve it!"

Most recently the sheriff's son Gustavo figured out and told her that her father sent Jake to torch a building of his for insurance fraud, and that's the night he went missing and ended up dead. She freaks out and goes to hide in a hotel room somewhere, where she's visited by Gustavo, who may or may not be a killer.

Good to hear they finally learn lesson from s1 and have, the characters actually investigate about the murders instead of standing around and moaning about their first word problems

I suspected Ms. Lang at first.. then that Haley girl.. but now I don't know.

The actress who plays Emma said the reveal of the killer made her shocked and angry. So maybe Kieran fits but right now I'm not thinking him.

Who /droppingthisshowiftheykillaudreyandbrookeakabestgirls/ here?

Yeah this season is loaaaaaaaaaaddddddssss better. Gustavo is an awesome character too, I hope he's not the killer. At least not in this season if it makes it further

She the only interesting character in the show so I guess yea I would drop it.

stavos would be way to obvious, don´t think they´re going for that. kieran could be but I don´t really believe it. honestly thought it was eli up until someone put the house on fire he and emma were in, but he´s probably working together with the killer.

Audrey I can see, but Brooke a shit
Regardless I want Emma to die, or at least her parents

Eli would be a good killer I think, he's so fuckin creepy

Still mad that she's not a villain or antihero. Her being a victim is pretty uneventful to her character. It made her way less interesting. She's still my waifu though.

Kieran's the killer. He recorded himself tied up in the carnival

I never said he wasn't involved, he just isn't the killer. Maybe he has a stalker in the same way Audrey did.

>Not realizing that Brooke is being set up as the protagonist of S3
Idiots.

How many seasons could this show possibly go for? A new killer every season sounds a little boring and repetitive

It's pretty obvious that Emma is going to die this season, and they're setting up Brooke as the S3 protagonist

pls get together with audrey ;_; gay waifus

you didn't even differ in your verbiage nigger, try harder

I would kinda be surprised if it gets a third season at all given the ratings, unless the last 3 episodes follow in the vein of the last one. Regardless there's no way Brooke's going to be the protagonist.

huh? elaborate

>implying they aren't setting Emma up as the killer this season

DUDE SPLIT PERSONALITY DISORDER LMAO

holy shit you might be right. It's a bit hard to tell cause they don't ever follow up on exactly what happened to him though

I'm betting on Zoey being the killer

Since it's an MTV show is actually like... Good?

Or is this another Shannara Chronicles? Not "fucking terrible" but still... not good?

Her tits were magnificent during this scene.

Pretty much. It's an okay show.

The first season was trash, it's worth skimming through so you know whats happening for season 2.

The second season is a decent murder mystery. It was a little slow towards the middle, but now that we got 3 eps left they're gonna be bangers

So you're saying that I should just start watching halfway through season 2 and figure shit out from there. Sounds peachy.

It's just an episode or two in the middle that feel like boring filler (6 and 7 if memory serves). The beginning is good and it looks like its gonna be good from here on out.

So Kieran confirmed? Unless it's Gustavo, but that'd be too easy.

Gustavo is prob some weirdo or psycho but unrelated to the killings happening. I wouldn't be surprised if he killed Brooke at some point because reasons.

>When I was in there... I thought I was gonna die
get this man an Emmy

are there any other shows like this, but good?