Why was CIA in Star Wars?

Why was CIA in Star Wars?

Kek we need to go deeper. Upvoted.

because a small guy far far away is actually big

witnessed

BEN?

Because a galaxy far, far away is actually for you.

CIA/plane scene hell theory:

>"have we started the fire?" is an insinuation that bane represents (or possibly, is) Satan and those that follow him are devil worshippers, anti-Christian and atheist. They are trying to spread their message through acts of evil, while following evil incarnate (the "big guy"- also an insinuation that Bane represents something larger and more sinister, not simply the literal interpretation that would be assumed at first watch of the film)
>CIA represents Jesus, a good man who died for our sins at the hands of evil.
>like Jesus, CIA died with many followers who to this day wish he would return.
>the "agency" he "called it in" to was a metaphor for The Lord.
>Masketta man was Judas
>"for you" meant that Bane knew CIA was going to die "for you(r) sins" - for you.

More on this theory later.

because the flight plan he filed was really to a galaxy far far away

baneposting is fucking DEAD

Because a galaxy far far away was on the flight plan.

BRAVO NOLAN

kek

R A R E
A
R
E

No kid, YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!

Because Macaulay Culkin electrocuted him and Star Wars is Hell.

to fight Darth Bane, of course

Because a galaxy far away was actually hell

Was he really?

Walt Disney is dead!
Picasso is dead
Steve Jobs is dead.
I'm dead

that's a big guy far far away is actually small

for you

I fly

> If I fly for you, you get your Bane. You tell me where we start, where we're flying, where we're flying afterwards. I give you five minutes when we get them on board. Anything crashes in that five minutes and I'm yours. No matter what. Any crash a minute on either side of that and you're on your own. I don't shoot people before throwing them out of planes. I don't carry a parachute. I fly.

So the C in CIA stands for Christ? Mysteries are unravelling.

Why was Qui Gon in Batman Begins?

holy shit

Very good, Anonymous, very well... HOWEVER.

As we already know, the League of Shadows (Bane's mercenary friends), work with the CIA and help crash the plane. We also know that the CIA, the rest of the US gov't, and Israel (all that and whatever else is part of the NWO/ZOG) worship the Devil/Satan and alternatively the FIRE god Molech.

>Have we started the fire?
>Yes, the FIRE RISES!

As a side note, Bane could be a reference to Banebdjedet, the ancient Egyptian "lord of the sky" who is depicted as having 4 ram heads (4 ewe (4 you)) to represent the 4 Ba's of the sun god.

Banebdjedet also serves as part of the inspiration for Baphomet.

Back to Molech, we see him as a fire god, as said before, as to which the elite offer burn sacrifices (much like the plane crash?) and is depicted as a giant bull (as seen on Wall Street, the fully grown incarnation of the Golden Calf in the Book of Exodus).

It's all part of the plan and the fire rises on Gaza and Palestine.