ITT: TRUE DETECTIVED SHOWS

What did he mean by this?

I know this is fedora show, but fuck, I love it.

That chess scene in a park was perfect.

what's wrong with his face?

He's hacking the FBI

I'm doin it bros

I'm pretty damn bored so I'll give the first episode of this series a shot

Making food right now so if anyone has any better idea for something to watch lemme hear it

Twin Peaks kind of, except it happened midway through a season and then still had a spectacular finale

Is this new meme?
Can I save it?

>Tyrone

What did the writers mean by that name?

Post what his name should've been inb4 Bateman

YFW Mr. Robot season 2 became True Detective season 2

Make food, post result, watch that episode.

mfw

>post result

Can't take a picture but I made a salsa omelette and toasted some dank bread from the bakery in the frying pan with some garlic with some pulpy orange juice and a peach for dessert

p gud imo

is Tyrell ded? ;_;

>elliott starts with a good move
>mr robot starts the game with a fucking useless retarded tower pawn
At least they should have hired a chess advisor for fuck sake.

could be worse than Snowden.

>snowden
>hacker

pick one.

autistic wop pizzolatto believes people will think he's intelligent if he writes like Thomas Pynchon. Forgets he isn't writing one of his shitty novels and he buried his own show.

Sand jew Esmail is still in deviantart phase. He takes an introduction to Economics course in community college while reading his liberal arts books and decides he can be the next kubrick.

ITT anons who almost certainly can't write, direct, or generally coordinate any creative production for shit

But are elder god tier shit talkers

So trite

Why is he using black guys computer tio hack the FBI?

I like this show but the idea that you can only criticize something if you can do better is absolutely retarded.

Why is this stupid fucking "argument" so popular?

I've seen better. This is the argument I'd expect from someone with a bone to pick but too hungover to actually elucidate with any conviction, palliated by the throbbing pain of dying neurons.

I don't hate the show, but I've been having a hard time slogging through these hour and a half episodes, are they going to shorten soon?

do you have adhd?

Anybody has that """""Elliot's""""" screenshot of uTorrent and shit? From where that shit came from?

I don't understand. I never saw that scene. Is that the black guy's computer?

it's elliot's computer during the first 10mins when he is watching that movie with the slut

It's the slut's computer actually

Thanks!
I'll watch most of those movies in that image.

I didn't think this thread'd be up still.

>you can only criticize something if you can do better is absolutely retarded

That's not what was being said.

It was an observation, based on patterns, language used, general social trends around here, etc etc not the "argument" you hope to diminish.

>I've seen better

What does that even mean? Better what? Talk about particular parts or elements done in a better fashion elsewhere, and we might have a discussion. The rest of your post is actually half accurate - not drunk, just too busy and without time to expand on such an exhausting issue. A bit freer now though.

>someone who is "techy" enough to use linux
>using uTorrent

UUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

It was his sister, the fucking poser.

I don't watch this shitty show but she's still using linux too so UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I unironically used both simultaneously about six years ago. Now I use deluge and Windows 10.

yknow i read recently that edward snowden is actually set to be extradited to the united states. the only catch is this was supposed to have happened months ago. Why? He's been snowed in, can't get him out

This season is so boring. Nothing happens.

No, just shit to do besides spend double the time watching a tv show

that pleb taste

>Elliot's neighbor, Shayla
>Elliot's childhood waifu, Angela
>Elliot's boss, Gideon
>Tyrell
>That Asian tranny

How many queers does one show need?

Is there a list or info graph on all the fedora-core shows, like there is films.

Firefly
Game of Thrones
Breaking Bad
True Detective

what else?

Walking Dead
Big Bang Theory

Sherlock
Fargo
Cowboy Bebop
Community

>any random tv show i happen to not like herp