Chloë Grace Moretz Addresses Crowd at DNC: 'My First Vote For President Will be For Hillary Clinton'

>Chloƫ Grace Moretz Addresses Crowd at DNC: 'My First Vote For President Will be For Hillary Clinton'
people.com/article/chloe-grace-moretz-takes-stage-democratic-national-convention

Is there a more based actress in Hollywood than CGM?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Z#Business_career
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hulk was exposed as a racist in that sex tape. he can fuck right off.

>letting the opinions of children influence your vote for President
>current year

i shiggydiggyscoobiedoobiedoo

Yeah, but he also singlehandedly destroyed Gawker Media. He's the the hero we needed

She's hot though. Most young hot girls prefer Hillary. I guarantee you will never get laid if you admitted to anyone you were voting for Trump.

>ever telling women the truth when youre just trying to fuck them
>current year

i shiggydiggyscoobiedoobiedoo

Most girls get wet for Trump, but say they'll vote for the bitch because that's what modern society expects them to say. Trump will sweep the women vote because they love powerful men. The old wrinkled cunt has no chance.

>Moretz
Wow, a liberal jew

Interesting

do you think I'm interested in talking politics with brain dead, vapid whores that are only good for sticking my dick into?

wow some naive kid is going to vote democrat

shocking

No.Trump absolutely repulses me. None of my female friends support him either.

And my third vote for president will cancel hers out.

on the internet everyone is a girl

You must be a lez then

Just because you wear ladies' underwear doesnt mean you are a woman

>non of my benevolent friendzone masters support him either

No.

hey R eddit.

>a woman voting for someone solely because their gender is a woman as well

So not a dyke, just retarded, got it.

>Hey guys, remember that time someone did something highly illegal to prove that a guy was somewhat racist in regards to who his daughter was dating?

what did she mean by this?

what did she mean by this?

she's only saying it to help her career

Sup Forums around election season is the cringiest shit

Says the virgin neckbeard

really makes you think ...

This, a young person in the extremely liberal environment that is Hollywood is going to vote for the candidate that supports their world view?
What a shock

It's a shame these people can't be educated and saved or at least deported.

>the candidate that supports their world view

Hillary doesn't, that's what makes most Hillary supporters so stupid. Hillary has exactly the same foreign policies as Bush II. Bragging in her emails what a crowning achievement for her career it was convincing Obama to bomb Libya.

Retarded because I don't like someone? You use that word loosely.

That won't come back to bite her in the ass, no sir. She's a fucking numbskull alright.

If she were voting for Trump you'd all be praising her even despite her only being 19 and not knowing shit about politics.

Wow. This is really the argument Hill Shills are trying to use now?

Delusional Sup Forums trannies like you don't count as "women".

>That won't come back to bite her in the ass, no
sir.

That's just it, it won't.

Hillary could light an orphanage on fire on Christmas Eve and the media and Washington would praise her for it.

Why are teenage celebrities speaking at a political event? Whose minds are they going to change with their little speeches?

>Trump absolutely repulses me.

I imagine most free-thinkers that support the United States Constitution do that to you.

>She's hot though

>The DNC is so intellectually bankrupt that their speakers are brain-dead celebrity teenagers

Are you hacks going to have Justin Beiber get on stage to "educate" us next?

Democrats are such a fucking joke.
But it's redundant to state it at this point. They dedicated the first day of their convention to a fucking racist hate-group that killed 10 cops in the past 3 weeks.

If she was voting Trump it would show how intelligent she was about politics at such a young age. But as expected she blew it.

>The GOP is so intellectually bankrupt that their candidate is a brain-dead celebrity

Is it just me, or does that Hilary logo look a little like an aircraft slamming into two towers?

Are you literally a 12 year old who only knows Trump from the TV show? He was famous for his real estate prowess and multi-billion dollar corporations for 30 years before he got that show you know.

topkek

Delete this

He's still a celebrity. Other celebrities like Jay-Z also did business shit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jay_Z#Business_career

>somewhat
back to your containment board Sup Forums

back to your cuckshed Bjorn

Everyone on TV is a celebrity user.

Do the wideness of the holes represent how loose their pussies are?

Apparently

It's hypocritical to criticize the DNC for having celebrities speak, when the literal candidate of the Republicans is a celebrity.

No their assholes

Are you a dumb millennial that thinks Trump is only famous because of The Apprentice?

Her knowledge of politics is literally
>Well my mom votes for Hilary so it must be good!
Trump at least has some stakes in it

Trump isn't famous because he's a "celebrity".
He's famous because he's one of the most successful businessmen in the history of American finance.

But clearly you're right. Instead of voting for the "celebrity", we should vote for the SJW Femi-nazi war-criminal with the philandering rapist husband that tried on multiple occasions to ban videogames.

So why not criticize that instead of criticizing having a celebrity speak?

>He's still a celebrity.

Then so is Hillary.

I'm not the same guy, I'd hazard to even call her a celebrity at this point honestly

>So why not criticize that instead of criticizing having a celebrity speak?

Because hiring a teenage celebrity nobody preach to me about politics is ALSO retarded.

Stop getting triggered that we are talking shit about some dumbass celebrity.

And Jay Z actually started out with nothing, trump started out "with a small loan" of one million dollars. he is a fraud.

Don't forget Hillary is vehemently pro-rape. In the 70s she helped defend a guy who raped and brutalized an 11 year old girl into a coma and rendered her sterile, then laughed about it on tape how she got the evidence destroyed so it could be thrown out so he could get off.

You don't know what "fraud" means then, since getting a loan is not only legal, but a million to start an empire is literally pennies in the scale of things. Literally everyone who starts a new business gets a loan dipshit.

If it were Trump's logo this would be unironically trending on social-media for the next week.

>Democrats still trumpeting the "LEL SMALL LOAN OF A MILLION DOLLARS"-meme

Further proof that Liberals know dick about money and finance.
A million dollars IS a "small loan" when you're talking about fucking New York City real-estate.

Then again you faggots think "DRUMPF" was cutting-edge satire so I shouldn't be surprised you're still gleefully eating your own shit over a passing comment about the size of a financial loan.

She looks like a gremlin.

A million dollars 40 years ago was a lot of money, even in jew cork

nice, very nice

Shit, I'm in Oregon and homes here cost $700,000 to buy. A million dollars to fucking BUILD a skyscraper is a damn bargain.

that one is photoshopped. the real one is way better.

hillary has the saggy donut