What's the average height of your everyday 4chaner?

what's the average height of your everyday 4chaner?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10860414
amazon.com/footinsole-3-Layer-Height-Increase-Inserts/dp/8963293157/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1469764574&sr=8-1&keywords=height shoes
vocaroo.com/i/s0PHU9CcqktN
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5'7 or 1,70m

I'm 6'1"

Barely beating out manlet status.

6'3

>5'1

I'm 5'3 I come from an olde sicilian family where the women are 4'10-5'2 and the men are 5'2-5'6"

How tall are your siblings?

5'10"

5'4 :)

I'm 5'7

let's settle it then
strawpoll.me/10860414

Me on the right.

6'1

:)

6 feet even.

5'8

6'3 reporting in

Probably average height for their country. Maybe a little shorter because of poor diet.

6'5" 27, never been laid never had a gf, work out every day, college grad, full scholarship for cross country, make 75k a year, normal looking face. welcome to white privilege mother fucker

>never been laid with that

youre either lying, uglier than you think, or possess an insufferable personality.

nope. not lying, and I would like to think I am pretty charming, I mean I have lots of friends. Women just seem to either want to date black guys now or fat guys who have big arms and big guts. It just never happened in highschool and now that SJW and BLM exists I am pretty much like an untouchable or lower caste system human

Since when did diet have an affect on your genetics? Please stop being retarded.

3/10

Honest question:

Do you try to ask women out?

Manletts ITT

Here you go:
amazon.com/footinsole-3-Layer-Height-Increase-Inserts/dp/8963293157/ref=sr_1_1_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1469764574&sr=8-1&keywords=height shoes

6'4 kissless virgin at heart

I'm 6'2 no e-stat

1.78m

>tfw when manlet

180 cm.

poor diet (lack of calcium, vitamins, protein etc) growing up stunts your growth

6ft tall (184cm). Which is way above the average height in my country. Now if I could only get /fit/, I'd be a god among men.

>cm

195 cm here

I go out with girls quite a bit, just get friend zoned. and yes I am a "nice guy" but I am not a cuck, I am very pro trump and I hate the beta nu-male. Maybe I hate degenerate women with piercings and tattoos even more. and I am also an atheist so basically any girl without tatts and piercings who is well adjusted would not like me either.
any other questions?

I am 9' 13'' and my penis is huge.

Holy shit, what a meme cunt.
I bet you unironically enjoy indie rock.

india + us is a third of the world population

>75k a year
>27
>white privilege

kek

Do you hide your power level and try to act like a normie or are you more the type to say what's on your mind??

>now that SJW and BLM exists I am pretty much like an untouchable or lower caste system human
dat persecution complex

Give me an example so I can tell you.

You're literally a fucking idiot. Only in the extreme (And I mean consistently being malnourished throughout your youth) is this actually possible.

The thing which determines your adult height (And bone thickness) is genetics. Of you have a tall dad and you're a male, you're likely gonna inherit that physical attribute from him.

5'10"/180cm

6'10''

Too bad India isn't highlighted on that map, then.

I'm 6'2 when I stand up straight, but I have a bad lower back and tend to slouch so I'm usually closer to 6'

I fucking hate indie rock. I play 5 instruments and detest any genre of music that doesn't require skill to play. my fav bands are dream theater, rush, joe satch. saga,

India is not among the red painted countries, you dumb fuck

why are you this mad it's literally proven that having fucked up nutrition in your formative years fucks up your growth
>A study published in the "New England Journal of Medicine" by doctors H. Peter Chase and Harold P. Martin measured children who were hospitalized for undernutrition during their first year of life. The doctors found that these children were consistently smaller than children who had not experienced undernutrition, even three and four years later.
>Malnutrition not only impacts growth in the short term, but can also limit total bone growth. Additionally, children classified as low height-for-age (stunted) may never be able to regain lost growth potential if they continue to live in a nutritionally deprived situation.

>Now if I could only get /fit/, I'd be a god among men.
Why aren't you getting /fit/ user?

6'3/4"

6.8 for real actually have to duck in doorways

6'0
175 lb
/fit/
patrician
drenched in pussy

come at me faggots

i'm losing weight but fuck getting /fit/

Because I'm too lazy and insecure to go to the gym

6'5
137 lbs

I could beat the shit out of every manlet ITT

6'1"

King of manlets status. It doesn't help that I'm a nigger and I play basketball so everyone else is pretty much 6'5" and shit, which makes me feel even more like a manlet.

>tfw shit genes

>never had a job
>didn't finish highschool
>16 yrs old
>has banged at the very least 100 of the hottest women I have ever seen
>blacks are oppressed
kek

i doubt it, sounds like you'd snap like a twig

>135
lanklet

>yfw 6'2" is the average height worldwide already

that's skinny as fuck

yes I have a dick that is OVER 9 INCHES and I don't exactly open with that statement

>india

What don't you understand about the word 'consistently? If early life malnutrition, or even partial malnutrition, caused stunted growth, millions of people in Africa (Just as an example) would grow up short with small frames.

>any girl without tatts and piercings who is well adjusted would not like me either.
you're a damn idiot

vocaroo.com/i/s0PHU9CcqktN

I'd crush you with my purple belt in karate and my fencing skills.

I am not being attacked. just ignored. I don't think I am actively being persecuted, but I am actively being avoided.

explain??? never met a girl yet without piercings or tattoos that was also an atheist

Don't ever talk to me or my homies ever again.

5'8"

I'm short, but normal short.

This is pretty much me, except I used to go to the gym every day, but am being a lazy piece of shit going on a year now.

5'4"
98 lbs

It is what it is.

Where the fuck do you live?

You're a girl do it doesn't matter.

goddamn I hope you are trolling and not legitimately this stupid.

179cm
Pretty ok with that

yeah, your better off growing a big fucking beer gut and getting a bunch of ugly tattoos and shaving your head. that's about all I see attractive women with who aren't black or arab these days

Nu-uh.

you could have just saved time and said 'i'm autistic'

You are probably a complete cunt.

Have you tried working in that?

Oh, you are mentally disabled.

5'8 here

good job same fag

What does atheism have to do with tattoos and piercings?

How are you unaware being pro-trump is blatantly signalling your extremely low IQ?

How are you unaware whining about beta males is blatantly signalling your deep inferiority complex?

Please keep posting.

the planet earth. why would that matter? is there any place where an atheist non pierced non tattooed, thin non degenerate woman exists?
the answer is no unfortunately.

give up

Well 99.999999 percent of atheists are degenerate peices of shit. which means they have tats and peircings.
Voting for trump (will never convince a libcuck) is probably the smartest thing an american can do
I am not whining about beta males, I like them. less competition for alpha's like me

>I am alpha
>can't get women
Something's missing here...

have already told you what is missing.
i am not a fat bald guy or a minority
pretty fucking easy.

>self proclaimed alpha
>27
>no girlfriend
>on Sup Forums

I think your autism is acting up

I blame the US's not taking up the metric system for your geography failures too here, Burmashave-user.

Actually IIRC the US officially adopted the metric system back in 1860something? - and you've just been slow applying it.

6'5

This is great fun.

So what exactly is it that makes atheists degenerate again?

I'm wondering for all the countries with large atheist populations which are currently doing incredibly well economically and in respect to living standards.

At what stage do piercings and/or tarts become a negative in your eyes?

I take great interest in philosophy, particularly political, so please elaborate in what manner you believe a Trump presidency would be intelligent.

By which determination are you Alpha?
Given you admit to being incapable of attracting female attention.

>christ cucks are really this delusional

always hilarious

>tfw 6'3.75" but tell everyone im 6'4"

they don't actually know im a subhuman manlet, do they?

i'll adopt it when i'm dead

Im not a manlet, Im 189 cm. Feels good mang.

>india + us is a third world country
corrected for you senpai.