On Cinema At The Cinema

How is it that On Cinema regularly proves itself to be the greatest place to get movie reviews on the internet?

youtu.be/sjOkff24kGs

I like tim heidecker but his liberal politics are embarassing

>Tim Heidecker
>politics in any regard

Thanks for warning me to save my time. Tim has become a faggot.

>hey, I know every other rich white celebrity has already come out and said they don't like Trump, but I'm REALLY gonna make a difference when I do it!

But he was supporting trump?

I'm sarcastically supporting his endorsement dude. Learn to take a joke.

Why is he doing this all of a sudden? He's not even that popular so it can't be like he is trying to get big or gain popularity by doing this.

>mfw this gets people buttblasted

Because he has a right as an american to talk about politics and voting. I'm sick of you fucking censors trying to control how people think or say thing

But he never did anything like this before in the last 6-8 years. Why does he think doing this will suddenly make him popular?

Just trying to have a conversation here.

Now Trump I can get into!

It's part of his On Cinema character you mong. I don't understand why you think he'd be doing for popularity

No it isn't.

hehehehehe...

Yes it is. He made a song called 'Our Values Are Under Attack" and has been conservative for a few seasons, he 'invited' Mike Huckabee to one of the Oscar specials.

But of coruse you don't know any of this because you've only watched this one episode because it mentioned Trump

You couldn't be more wrong or look more stupid right now. I've been a fan since Bob Odenkirk first mentioned them before they did Great Job. Have you even read the articles he posted on Facebook or BV? No? Then shut the fuck up and educate yourself. He's a faggot about politics and morons like you think it's an act.

Why is he now so desperate to be le edgy establishment shill?
Is he trying to get a mainstream talk show host job?

I know the hairstyle is a joke but tim has such great hair goddamn

>celebrity has different opinion from me!!
>he's a FAGGOT

This website is rotting your brain.

I'm not sure which of you faggots is more retarded, but I'm pretty sure you're too stupid to realize you are agreeing with each other. tims character is supposed to be a douche and that character supporting trump is supposed to mean only pricks like trump. pretty stale joke

you need to get outside more buddy

His stuff with Vic Berger at the RNC and DNC for Super Deluxe is great.

Exactly, you dumb fuck. He's rabidly anti-Trump, and it's bleeding into his shows too much. It wouldn't even be so bad if he kept it to himself and just let his work speak for itself, but his twitter is a bit OTT.

Looking at the thumbnail, I thought this was Edward Furlong. I would have found it funny that such a fuck up would support a dumbass like Trump.

Back to infowars with you.

Sup Forumsbabies get sour and their feelings hurt as much as any SJW

Tim is owned by the establishment. I've had a Twitter exchange that proves this, for those of you that are net-savvy. The main takeaway is that he was paid big money to be Decker (Trump) to take down the right. He is an enormous cuck that just follows the big money.

Awesome Show is literally only funny to stoner college students.

He'd be very attractive if he lost 20-40lbs

Pretty good fake bad reading

It's even staler when you observe everyone rich and famous in real life lining up to lick Clinton's vag. If he wants to play a poor redneck caricature that'd be one thing, but even the GOP establishment fucking hates him.

It just doesn't work as satire.

if you watch his earlier vids with Eric, he's super handsome

i think he knows he can he just doesn't care necessarily

weird original pic posted was wrong, but yeah here he is with his prom date

>tim was homecoming king
was eric just a fat creep since forever?

tim's rampant faggotry continues

Tim's been making Trump 4 President jokes for years, like dating back till I think 2011. His character on On Cinema has always been a conservative.

Tim actually avoided any mention of Trump last year because it stopped being funny to him when everyone else got on the bandwagon, but Trump grew and is now the official candidate running for president of the republican party. It's not really something he can ignore anymore on the show since his character is very preachy about his political beliefs.

But of course you have to assume the worst and call him a libcuck because he made fun of your precious daddy. Alt-Right people are easier to trigger than SJWs.

>tfw Tim continues to trigger the alt-right warriors