Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

The writers

I'm keeping them employed. They're welcome.

that good feel when wiping my greasy fry fingers on the arm rests

fuck em. Make better movies.

precisely this.

if you more people left their crap in the movies we wouldn't have such high rates of unemployment.

I want you both dead so badly...

Not quite first post, is best post. Not only that, it's keeping them fit and healthy.

/thread

Clean up your fucking mess. Mess means the times of movies are delayed so I can see my movie on time because you're disgusting.

Smile and pick up my trash. I am not carrying it to the trash after paying $7 for a soda and $8 for a popcorn.

'tis a small price to pay for literally creating jobs, stop being so selfish.

>Movie coming to an end
>pick up my full supersized beverage, take the top off, and hurl it across the theatre

Hard work cleaning up this mess keeps these theater janitors honest.

I like to buy a bag of gummy bears and sit on them with my 300-pound, sweaty, amerifat ass for the duration of the movie in the sweltering hot Texas movie theater. Afterward, I rip the bag open and dump the now-partly-melted clump of gummi bears on the floor. I've watched as the employees try to rip it off the floor, but it quickly fuses to the carpet. It's almost impossible to get it all off. There are still small wads of gummi on the floor where I have sat previously.

Comfort eaters are the dregs of society.

The popcorn bag looked like it had pikachu on it for a second so Nintendo.

If more people did this the theatres would need to employ dedicated steam cleaners for each screen.

It's a shame we live in such a selfish society who aren't willing to take a few minutes to provide jobs to their brethren.

I'm visibly shaking rn.

If I saw you do that I'd beat the shit out of you and everyone in the theater would applaud me. Then your mom would hop on my dick oh did you think I'd let it slide that you still live with your mom and she's the only friend you have? Fucking fag piece of shit you are literal garbage

My friend who's a black metal weirdo does this but with frozen rat carcasses (which he later refreezes and reuses for stage props). He likes the smell, and it usually clears out the theater partway through the movie when the dead rats start to thaw out in the heat.

My friends have contests to see who can throw their drink the farthest. If someone happens to hit the little fuck in the uniform trying to clean up, that friend automatically wins.

At least some people are doing their civic duty:

I worked this job before. Only nasty people do like this, and it's always crap they brought in from outside. What led me to switch to exclusively working the concession stand was when someone's little kid literally took a shit in the seat.

Most of the time it's an easy job and people take care of their stuff. When they don't it sucks. All the other ushers I worked with were total bros too so I feel bad for them when they have to clean nacho cheese off the seats and shit. They handled it better than I did though.

CLEAN IT

CLEAN IT YOU FUCKING THEATERKEK

CLEAN IT ALL

GET ON YOUR KNEES AND CLEAN IT

MOP UP MY PISS AND SPIT

CLEAN IT

yes, yes, someones "little kid"

The knight. The potion seller was well within his rights to refuse the sale of his strongest potions, since the knight couldn't handle them.

>nacho cheese on the seats
Real theater-trashing patricians pour it on the floor, step in it, then track it all around the theater.

I bring a bag of cold set asphalt and dump it onto the floor to raise my feet up a few inches.

>making this post
>holding the shift key for that long
>even while being "ironic"

yikes.

>that pic
jesus christ was there an earthquake or something?

Has anyone else only started leaving their trash behind after seeing these threads and how angry it makes people?

>indians poo in streets
>americans poo in pants

Really makes you think...

are you so poor that your computer doesn't have a CAPS LOCK key?

>So stupid he doesn't know what the caps lock key is

No wonder you have to work for minimum wage cleaning up popcorn and soda.

It was obvious it was given the movie it was and the trash on the seats surrounding it.

Eh most of the people that work that job simply don't care. I didn't like dealing with that kinda shit but my coworkers didn't bat an eye. That's why I went to the concession stand. It's higher stress, higher workload, etc. But I never had to deal with any filth. 9 times out of 10 the usher can just do a quick one pass then go fuck around and do nothing for another 30 minutes. It's a great job if you can cope.

>implying they actually used caps lock to make that post

Yeah, I did actually you dumb faggot.

CLEAN IT.

CLEAN MY SHIT YOU FUCKING IDIOT.

By any chance, is that pic from the Tropicana Cinema(dollar theater) in Las Vegas? Same shitty seats, and the mess is believable depending on what was playing.

>ywn press your face against these seats and sniff in the shitstains from fat women

why even live ;_;

>that good feel when wiping my greasy fry fingers on the arm rests
i think about this post and laugh every single time i so much as see a movie theater

>tfw you pissed your pants at a screening of Oogieloves and some poor theaterjockey had to clean it up

I'm 29 years old, that shouldn't be a true story but it is.

doing god's work son

That's what I do every time the guy at the theater asks for a tip

I like to sneak up to the projector, crap my pants, then smear it over the lens. Sometimes when the movie's over I pull out the film reels and run away untangling them. Sometimes I also try to flush them down the toilet, but it always clogs. I've gotten three local theaters shut down with my antics, and I think it's hilarious.

>have full bucket of popcorn and large Diet Coke
>only eat and drink some of it
>on way out dump it all up and down the aisles

Makes me smile thinking about the wage cuck who has to clean up my mess

Did I mention I like to jam the coin slots of the arcade games with partly-melted gummy bears?

kek

>baby wanna see my RealD

Who /wants to join my world class theater wrecking crew/ here?

FUCK YOU AND YOUR MEMES ONE TIME WHEN I MADE A MESS AFTER WATCHING A FILM IN MY CINEMA I ENDED UP GETTING CAUGHT AND BANNED FROM GOING THERE

I've literally been shitting in the tank of the toilets at my local theater twice a week for 3 years and I've never been caught, fucking idiot. Don't let those subhuman theater monkeys walk all over you.