Why does everyone call Robert Downey Jr a manlet?

Why does everyone call Robert Downey Jr a manlet?

He's 5'9. Last I checked that's average male height

He'd look weird as fuck if he was some lanky 6'1 freak

Manlet and Average are the same thing, OP.

Salty lanklets incoming

5'7" - last respectable height you can be as a man. You will be the short guy whereve you go, but it's not hideous
5'8" & 5'9" - normal short
5'10-6' - average
6'1"+ ideal height

lolno

5'7 - 5'10 perfect male height
5'11 - 6'0 on the cusp of being too tall
6'1+ official lanklet, enjoy your nogains

He claims to be 5'9. Also, it's not only about his apparent height, but also about his behaviour towards it. There are plenty of actors shorter than him, but they don't stand on the tip of their toes on pictures or use lifts and heels. He's a ridiculous little man, who only has a career because of shitty meme quipflickster reddit tier capeshit.

>5'09
>I like to think I look like a young Al Pacino
>I don't

I thought the point of lifts was to hide them

>tfw you're not Pacino
>tfw you're his little friend

I imagine a loud metal sounding *CLONK CLONK* as he walks with those

He hides the top half.

Basically his shoes have a) visible platforms, b) lifts inside the shoe, c) he's standing on his toes inside the shoe on the lift itself.

On this pic his actual heel is at the crease of the pants.

Why am I watching said ankle?
Is his foot only in the top part of the shoe?

More like Robert Down Here Jewnor

>Is his foot only in the top part of the shoe?
Yes. See

as much as you try, it will always be hilarious to laugh at manlets

Wow, I didn't know Ben was a big guy.

Jeremy Renner is actually 5'9

RDJ is 5'5 claiming 5'9

5'9 men will never wear giant platform shoes, it's literally middle of the road in terms of height

He's 5'5" in reality and always wears lifts in his shoes. Nobody cares but him though. It's funny to see him be so insecure when he's worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

Friendly reminder that if your under 6'5 your a groce manlet and should kill yourself. Srsly hit the gym you fucking losers

He's not "worth" anything and he never will be.

Stop making me feel bad for being short :(

Not even memeing, 6'4" is the cutoff. After that, you're just a freaky lanklet.

Your blood is likely more useful transmitting STDs among degenerates than flowing in your veins.

Stay mad manlet. You're not fooling anyone

Hah

Come and take it manlet.

It is funny but he might feel that his career and millions are partly because of taking part in the lie of Hollywood's "ideal man" shit. That, if he was honest and open in his shortness, he'd have work but not have become that household name leading man that he is.

And judging by reactions on this board, he's probably right.

It's too bad Sup Forums made him so insecure.

Meh. Hollywood did, really. Sup Forums doesn't have anywhere near that kind of reach. Most people don't know this place exists.

Oh thank you for correcting me

End short man shaming

End heightism

>posting the edited version

why?

>suit jacket and vest with a fucking t-shirt
Hemsworth can do whatever the fuck he wants can't he?

OP is 5'9 thats why me made this post

You do get that the suffix 'let' means 'small version of', right? Manlet works. Lanklet doesn't.

>5'9"
I will never understand why famous people lie about their height when they're so well-documented. Like, I could tell a girl I'm 6'3" when I'm actually 6'1", because I'm a nobody and there aren't thousands of pictures of me readily available on the internet dating back multiple decades. Then again, Hollywood stars are vain lunatics so it's not that surprising. I do actually wear boots to make myself 6'3 when in public, though, it just feels fun to be the biggest guy in most places

Also, why the fuck doesn't he just have shoes custom made that don't look like work boots or fucking high heels? It just looks pathetic.

>qt Adams
>fat

I like Renner style, motherfucker looks like a random dude that was walking on the street and stop by just to make RDJ unconfortable with his height.

WHAT. ARE. THOSE!!!!

THIS NIGGA GOT ON SUM ROCKET BOOTS HE A SPACEMAN

U U
U U

Nigga so short he causes a rift in the space-time continuum

Sub atomic ass lookin boi

That's very obviously a body suit, you moron. They don't even try that hard to hide it since the sequence is semi-imaginary. Stupid American, no cheeseburger for you.

top kek

you can't be that deluded, all girls prefer skelly lanklets to swole manlets

it's fact

>obviously shoped shoes
>"LMAO LOOK AT DEM HEELS"

i'm not saying he doesn't wear platforms, but this picture is so fake, come on now

Because hes manlet. Everything under 6'1" is manlet. You must live in a chinkland if 5'9" is average. kek.

topkek. angry manlet spotted.

theres no way those are men's shoes.

Renner's a pretty small guy.

But everyone likes to laugh at manlets. Even women. lel.

Renners based as fuck.

FUCKING LEL!

What if I'm 5'11 but Mexican?

Am I still considered a manlet even if I'm a giant in Mexico?

yes. manlets a manlet no matter where.

>yfw Statham is actually 5ft 8

I think I wanna fuck RDJs ass. Someone crop the photo and I can fap

Feels bad man

>devicies
trouble reaching the keys?

what the fuck happened to Amy?

Yeah if anyone else tried that who wasn't as handsome as him they'd look like a neckbeard

He's only 5'9" when wearing his special shoes.

Kek, I imagine this and everyone else pretending not to notice his "lifts"

He only got ""famous""because of reddit Capeshit flicks, I mean if that doesn't fuel your insecurity on top of your utter manlet status I don't know what else will.

Men stop being men at 5'5, after that nobody Can really take them serious anymore

>needing gains when your height alone makes a woman wet

inb4 denial, denial and even more denial

This whole manlet meme drive is so stupid.

Since desperately trying to make a stranger feel insecure about their appearance is obviously an attempt to feel better at least temporarily, about your own crippling insecurities. Whether your "attacking" manlets or lanky skeletons you're not fooling anyone.

There's nothing sadder than a beta internet bully shouting into the void in order to avoid dealing with their own problems, man up and get to work.

spotted the manlet

>lanklet

Do you angry little manlets not understand how suffixes work? That's just sad. At least other physical detectives make up for it with their smarts, like Stephen Hawking, but you manlets truly have nothing.

Calm *down* manlet

will this meme ever stop rustling jimmies?

Why do women wear heels? Is it so they can feel superior to manlets? :^)

>6'1
>lanky

196 cm here (6`5 or so).
Feels good being tall and bear-ish.