/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Ya Boy
Veto: TBD
HoH Nominations: TBD

>REMINDER: SEND THE FIRST CARE PACKAGE (never have not pass) TO A HG THAT YOU WANT TO KEEP FROM GETTING A BETTER ONE LATER ON

Other urls found in this thread:

bmx-tv.net/
russiancave.com
goatd.net/
nowwatchtvlive.co/big-brother-17-usa-live-feeds-online-bb17-us-2015-stream/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Who else part of the /brictorey/ march now that Frank is ded?

Remember when everyone was hype and would try to get first?

James says he took a lot of blood last week

Lmao, this cowardly, friendzoned bitch

>frank smiling at everyone shit talking him in their goodbye messages
>his face when bridge comes on

Me

If Paulie saves Bridge by manipulating Paul and gunning for Day will he be a bit cooler now?

I'll root for whoever gets that faggot Paul out of the house. Sounds like we have to put up with weeks of this cucklet tho.

he has paulie's hand up his ass, as long as he does what he is told he'll be fine.

as soon as he goes rogue he gets clipped type thing

Where's Bridgette?

DR

where is bridgette?

Eat Shit And Die!

bmx-tv.net/
russiancave.com
goatd.net/
nowwatchtvlive.co/big-brother-17-usa-live-feeds-online-bb17-us-2015-stream/

>Shit, my old lady is going to kill me.

bridgette carrying fridgette cam on her own

that's actually quite touching

Diary Room asking her how does it feel to be alone in the house after your best friend got evicted.

>Mom, Nana, Ashton, Mike at SoulFish Poke, I love you guys and thanks for the support.
Bridgette, it's been an absolute pleasure getting to know you this summer and meeting you. You're a class act in my book, and um, one of my favorite people I've ever met. Don't ever change anything about yourself cause you're absolutely amazing just the way you are. Good luck in and outside of the house. For the rest of you guys, pretty much the opposite applies in most cases. Don't take care. I hope to never see you again. Sorry not sorry.
Julie, hope that dress looks beautiful in person and I'll see you in a few minutes.

>Frank, you know you've been my best friend in the house. He's been my ride or die. My go-to dude, and I'm really lucky to know you. And I'm really sad that this is happening right now.

Nat has HAD it. She doesn't want to go up as a pawn. She'd fed up w/ the shit talking.

>Punished Natalie

YAS QUEEN NAT THAT'S HOW YOU DO IT BB

He got as much blood on his hands as when he took out Jace.

All these cowards, assholes, and non-players outlasting Frank is a fucking tragedy.

How long has Mike bad his own restaurant?

And how come Frank didn't mention his dad?

Even though he said he didn't mean it to Julie...
You know he meant it

>This shows me there's ranks and I'm at the bottom of it.

Wow James, kind of like how Frank told you last week.

Mike is his dad now.

>frank choking up a bit after bridgettes goodbye

;_;

>people are finally realizing that they are indeed playing a game
it's kind of disgusting to be honest

>backdooring day when there is zero chance she's winning a veto

lel

If Nat Nat goes ham next week she may regain my love.

You don't want paranoid Da' scheming Sat-Thur, only Mon-Thur

how did you guys feel about boogie trashing franks game?

seeing james and nat getting fucked is really making me feel good

he was completely right

>voting people out that could have been your allies and realizing too late

every season. They never learn

he was right

HONG KONG GETTING KEKED REAL BAD. NATALIE HATES HIM NOW.

Boogie is a straight talking mother fucker and he was right about everything.
I have enough respect for Boogie since he actually played the game and knows how to win

I wish the other 3 would have been as honest as Boogie was about Frank

She needs to get with a real man.

Where's Vic.

Yeah I was never under any delusion that Frank was playing a pretty bad game, but I still wanted him to stay so I could watch more Fridgette cams.

felt good, it needed to be said

She needs to reboot the Spy Girls.

>this

Hayden at least brought up that a showmance is not best for Nicole's game, but i bet if he went truly in he would look like a salty cuck faggot.

best scenario for good feeds is that Bridgette and Nicole are noms
Bridgette wins veto and Day is the replacement nom
4 days of shit talking and games being exposed

did he make onto bb uk or whatever

>victor in pig tails becomes the third spy girl

MAKE IT HAPPEN

huge meech is still in the game btw lol

Can you really say anyone still in the house is playing a better game than Frank did?

Frank main mistake was not being apart of the mega alliance and not winning comps when he needed to.if he could have just won hoh once the dynamics of the house would have shifted.

But this mega alliance won't budge for anything. Good luck to anyone actually trying to sway them in any direction once they've decided what they want.

frank was playing a bad game, but that doesn't mean he's not the fucking man. plus, boogie did it with respect.

>Paulie: No matter what, whoever is up next to Bridgette, is gonna get voted out.
Holy shit has Paulie already peer pressured Paul into this? Pretty based.

what if "big meech" takes brontes spot as the waifu spy?

I think Da' is unintentionally playing the game. It's in her nature to shit talk so she does that and since she's black she's good at it, which sways people.
Paulie is the one guys playing this game, and whoever targets Paulie will probably be the third and final person to actually play this season

frank was RUNNING that exact mega alliance a few weeks ago. that's the problem. he was too commanding and his personality was too overbearing, so people turned on him. paulie ended up taking his spot and has been doing the job better.

after frank got turned on, he started making deals with fucking everybody. they compared notes and realized he's gotta go.

he's the fucking man, but yeah

>Frank main mistake was not being apart of the mega alliance and not winning comps when he needed to.
I think made two key mistakes:
1) His treatment of Da'vonne
2) His treatment/targeting of Tiff

He would still be in the game (IMO) if not for his early interactions with Da' and Tiff.

paulie is playing harder than anyone. why is nobody perceiving this as a threat?

He's a manlet, not as imposing

they're being misted hard. even frank was buying it in his last days.

also they're all stupid and cowards focusing on coasting.

he's as commanding as frank was, the difference is in the personality. paulie is doing it in a much more quiet way.

because everyone wants to just fuck off and make jury, have a nice summer long party and fuck each other this season

paulie is definitely the most based person in that house

screenshot this when he wins BB18

cody, pls

>PAUL IS STILL EXISTING IN THE SAME PLANET AS I AM
>PAUL IS STILL EXISTING IN THE SAME CITY AS I AM

>1) His treatment of Da'vonne

Oh fuck off. I admit he was rude to Tiffany but Frank smacking Davonne's butt was 100% playful. She cried misogyny instead of telling him to stop because she wanted the house to turn on Frank. This isn't even bias because I love Frank, even showfags later agreed that Davonne was full of shit.

I respect it as a game move to advance yourself in the house, but crying in the DR causing Frank to get a bad edit? EAT SHIT AND DIE

He's not even doing a good job of hiding the fact that he's running shit. It's just that everyone else is either too blind to see it, too scared to do anything about it, or too busy playing Bachelor.

>Davonne's butt was 100% playful.
I agree.

But he was an idiot for being so oblivious. That is part of the reason he is out.

>She cried misogyny instead of telling him to stop because she wanted the house to turn on Frank.
Exactly.

That is why he was a dumbass.

he would still be in the game if he didnt fuck up bridgette's HOH

You can't just go around smacking girls' asses, you just cant. And as funny as it is telling a girl her "titties sittin right" is also a big no no

What would you rather watch,

>Frank on BB19

Or,

>Frank and Bridgette on an obnoxious show like TAR

Good question because I don't know what I'd rather see.
Probably fridge Amazing Race so they can travel the world and win a million dollars

Didn't Boogie also say on Dick@Nite or some shit that Frank was doing the opposite of what he told him to do?

they would do well on that show

Who will be the 1st to leave the HoH room?

its not his fault he doesnt interact with niggers often and expected them to be decent human beings

I am so tired of Paul's stupid catchphrases.

I can't deal with it. He has the vocabulary of a teenager.

Paul got a bag of my favorite chips
>motherfucker

your boy
friendship
pissed
sketch

>Michelle: she loves stealing people's clothes
>meanwhile mich was wearing one of tiffs shirts a few days ago.

Never Cared

I'd just like to see them not have to deal with trying to play a social game. I just want them to have fun together and do crazy comps and win trips and money while travelling the world. They seem like they genuinely enjoyed each other and I think that would show with how much fun I think they'd have on the race

you forgot

>fool's _____
>boned

James is dumb and I don't respect him.

Natalie BTFO on jokers.

celebrity bbuk
He might do well.

i'd be fine with his stupidity if he had some fucking balls

what the hell does nat see in him.

bridgette sympathy edit working so far.

bridgette AFP looking more likely the longer the game goes and nat and james show useless and retarded they are

>Mfw me and my friends used to have catch praises like this in high school

Like "what are you talking" and "never happened", "thats...debatable" and " Big fag"
I could see Paul adopting any of these in his obnoxious delivery
Paul is literally a high schooler

exactly

he's my fucking age and acts so much younger while looking way older.

They about faggots like Frankie on bbuk why I can't watch, the people on bbuk aren't real people.

I said that's debatable a lot in like 8th grade.
Other than that it was just hella in high school since I'm in norcal

how does bbuk even work?

its just all social game and hanging out right since the public votes?

This is the darkest timeline. Bridgette ryona when?

What about "dude" "radical" and "tubular" that's what I always imagined Californians say (I live in Canada)

Although I to this day say dude and man way too much

Watch the first six episode of BBUK 2010. Masterful gameplayers in that season.

Pretty much. Everyone in the house nominates 2 people in provate, andthe 2 with the most nominations are on the block, the public votes one out. The thing is you are not allowed to discuss nominations at all (it's severly punished if you do), so most people just nominate people they don't like on a personal level. Bo strategy really.

I loled. Thanks

paul blew things up CONFIRMED

But really though anyone know why Frank wouldn't mention his dad?