Well this isn't going to work

Well this isn't going to work.

That's pretty good casting.

More numale consumerist bullshit?

this, fuck you op

Her 5 seconds in the meme spotlight are over. That movie is going to be awful.

Sony -would- fight a trans foe tho

Have you seen her on SNL? She can't act.

>sonya will never suffocate you with her thighs

She's gonna do great lads

what the fuck is that

whoa... rhonda rousy looks like that!

Why is Hollywood still casting her now that she has literally nothing going for her? She's not a fighter anymore, she can't act and unlike Carano she doesn't have the looks either.

she got depressed and ate herself into a whale after holly kicked her face off

>We will never get 2011 Strikeforce Ronda back
feelsbadman

How do you go from this...

To this...

I'm gonna CUM

...to this...

if ronda was wearing little shorts that would be heaven

>Mortal Kombat "THE MOVIE 2017"
Please stop making cheap reduxs/reboots. The original MK movie was fucking god damn awful. It is going to happen again? Really? Jesus fucking shit eating christ. I'm done with movies. I'm done with TV. I'm done with Sup Forums. Bye, folks!

>casting an athlete or musician instead of a real actor
the reddest of red flags

...to this?

>paging Dr. JUST

... to this?

Mortal Kombat will always suck as a movie

brehs...

The original MK movie was sweet as fuck, and easily the best video game adaptation for the time. The sequel was balls.

So everyone realizes OP is lying out his ass right?

Somebody explain the first MK movie being a good movie meme to me.

It was the perfect video game movie.

It's a fucking Mortal Kombat movie, I don't think acting ability is too high on the producers list of priorities.
Wtf I love Ronda Rousey now.

Impressive, considering her jaw was broken.
>“It might be three to six months before I can eat an apple, let alone take an impact,” Rousey said.

>confirmed cast
>implying

Like milk. Glorious

Too bad YOU will see it

>Chubby
>no tits
>ugly
0/10.

Uh? It works fine.

My only problem is that she is a HORRIBLE actress.

but this is hot. the other pics arent.

Photoshop?

No, she just stopped working out. All athletes eat a ton unless they're in a sport where they just need to be skinny. I think JJ watt eats like 10k calories a day.

>b-b-b-b-b-but she's fat and ugly
>it doesn't matter that she's a professional athlete that can drop like 40 pounds in a matter of months
>trust me I've been a lazy fatass all my life so I know she can't be thin again

>MKX
>Nu-male

Pick one

sh-shes ju-just bulkunh brehs...

Hello /heem/

I thought Sup Forums liked fat chicks now? The reaction to Gal Gadot certainly seemed to show this

JJ Watt is also 6'6 290+ lbs at like 12% bf.

She was literally perfect before she went half-orc mode.

kek

Gadot is flat and dyel, people want a hot and athletic Wonder Woman. Rousey can easily cut 30lb.

Dumbass, she always gains weight when she's not fighting and then drops it when there's a match.
There is no 'before' and 'after'. That's what athletes do - they cut weight and they do it effectively. If she has a role that requires it, she can drop weight in a minimal amount of time.

I hope Jax cucks johnny cage by sticking his massive bbc into Sonya's tight white pussy.

Fuck off, she was bloated as shit in her last fight.

>implying she wants to drop that weight

She's broken now and coddled as fuck. Holm cucked her to the point of no return.

Who is this??

I thought Rousey is still in hiding.

She ballooned after getting too cocky about dominating everyone desu. Fighters gain weight in between fights but usually not that much

better angle here

No she wasn't, retard. Do you think they let them fight on whatever weight they want? Do you even watch sports? Do you even watch mma? Do you know what weight classes are? She is always 135 lbs when she fights.

>Fighters gain weight in between fights but usually not that much
Really? Do you even follow fighters outside of events? Or are you pulling facts out your ass

Her jewish over lords stopped pushing her down our throats the moment TMZ caught her at the airport with a broken nose from the Holly fight. Same thing with her """friend""" Amy schummer, bitch got softly buried after the joke stealing.
Jews are brutal.

Her body looks alright, quite athletic, when she's literally starving herself for weigh-ins, a 8/10, but that's pretty much any top tier female fighter. Outside of competition she's a 5.5/10

Her face is a solid 5/10 e she's white + blonde, which gives her a small bonus, totaling at 6/10.

At her very best she's a 7/10. On average she's a 5.75/10

hello autism my old friend

>titless
>perfect

nope.

You fucking retard. Do you even know what body composition is? You can be the same weight and still be fatter, idiot.

If you believe she's fat at 135, you're a fucking imbecile and I regret wasting my time with a mouth breather like you

Not the guy you are talking to, but can you give me an example of a 0/10 and a 10/10?
You giving Ronda a 7 makes me think you haven't a lot of woman.

Take a look at that picture and tell me she isn't fatter than here Come on, I dare you.

kek how is she still getting cast after being fucking obliterated?

Holy fucking shit dude

she could curl me tbqh

>used to eating shit load of calories for training
>stops training
>eats the same amount
this isn't even bulking, shes nothing but flab on bone

I like athletic, lean women, I don't buy the whole THICC meme. If you read what I wrote you'll realize that picture is her at the 5.5/10 mark, which is an objectively fair score.

Ronda apologist please. Yeah, she was able to make weight at 135 but it's plain to see that her body fat percentage has definitely increased along with a loss of muscle definition.

That's not the same weight you moron, she hasn't finished her cut in your picture. Pic related is from the weigh in day (WHEN THEY WEIGH THEM IN) of that same fight she's PROMOTING in your picture.

I'd give her a 3/10
Still waiting for you 0 and your 10.

>yfw Ronda is posting itt

goddamn what an ugly bitch

Looks like a fucking ugly tranny.

Ronda, come on. You're clearly not as cut. Let it go. Call Jonah and head down to subway to calm your nerves.

Well she is ugly, that's not what this argument is about. I'm saying she's not fat when she's fighting, like that other moron has been implying

>joe's expressions

Erry time

fucking gross

>Mortal Kombat movie
>no Scorpion
>no Sub-Zero
>no Liu Kang
>no Sonya

>>no Scorpion
>>no Sub-Zero
>>no Liu Kang
I don't know enough Asian actors.

fuck off

They wear full masks and Sub-Zero is half white anyway. Liu Kang could be that guy from the Raid.

>megan fox as kitana

DROPPED

REQUESTING slowmo webm of her face when holly slipped her punch

i know there's one out there

>woman
>lose 1 match
>get depressed and gain 300lbs

This one?

Typical. kek.

Mortal Kombat only works the way it did on Genesis. every time they try to take MK in some new direction it ALWAYS flops, every time they've tried a crossover it flopped, i don't know why they can't just fucking come up with a new take on the extremely basic concepts presented through MK, mainly "murdering people with martial arts and magic"

Tits are jot even right size. Will she judo /arm bar ; not even part of Sonya move set.

thanks for that bug i mean the one where she throws a right and holly slips it and she almost falls over, then turns around looking like wtf happened

9 and X were fine tho. Hell, Mortal Kombat X is getting a sequel, while Street Fighter is dead after V.

>Her rival closing her eyes before she hits

kek

Oh, yeah. I don't think I have that.

>mfw I saw that

saying MK9 was "fine", it's like, yeah it's "fine" in the sense it was, i dunno, better than nothing? but then they added freddy and kratos and those were wildly popular so now we get Alien and Jason and Predator and etc and it's just way too silly for how grimdark serious the series has started to take itself in MKX

Bitch can't even fight, I'd hate to see her acting skill.