The weak should fear the strong

The weak should fear the strong

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm5741914/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1
youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Is he gonna explain why he got so butthurt by RLM calling him a prick?

how long till he goes on a killing spree

He will eventually try to make a movie, his internet fame has gotten to him and he will really think that he has any sort of talent. It will bomb and the criticism will drive him insane.

Then he will either shoot up a screening of the justice league or do a drive by on RLM's headquarters.

This is the truth, remember this

does nobody in this world understand what banter is anymore?
I won't watch this "video", but was the prick joke really the reason for this?

whyyyyyyy?

handling it like a pro would've been taking a friendly jab at RLM in his own review, not making a 5 minute video crying about it two weeks later RLM made the joke about him, at this everybody had already forgotten it

Stuckmann is insecure as fuck. The way he reacted to Zod's snapped neck made that clear. He was probably laying sleepless at night over this

Ughh I hate that some dumb fat greasy Pole made fun of him

Poor Chris ;__;

*Czech

*HackFraud

I don't even know who this fag is, but did Rich even single him out? Didn't he just call all YouTube reviewers in general pricks for a dumb joke?

>it's a let me take a chance to cry like a bitch episode

A lot of YouTubers do this like it isn't embarrassing. There is nothing more pathetic than someone taking a 'serious and personal' time in a YouTube video. Just imagine them trying to make eye contact with a camera and talk to it like its a person who gives a shit, alone at their desk.

Yes. Meanwhile the other two pricks mentioned in the video took it like a joke. One of them even wrote "senpai noticed me" in the comments. Chris is just a thin-skinned bitch

lol, link?

He's already made like 3 shorts
imdb.com/name/nm5741914/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

>being this buttblasted that getting called a name by Rich fucking Evans of all people makes you cry little baby bitch tears

He should probably consider killing himself to be honest

I think he's just exaggerating
there's no bad PR

Even if it was genuine and directed at anyone in particular, it was the most vague insult too, who gives a shit if they're called a prick? Stuckmann isn't even a prick, he's a fag.

>imdb.com/name/nm5741914/?ref_=fn_al_nm_1

DUDE ALCOHOLISM LMAO

youtube.com/watch?v=2qpT7bWSgwg

>the comments

i will never understand how people can be such fucking oversensitive sycophantic dependent morons

>doesn't drink
>makes a film about alcoholism

well this is going to be embarrassing

This whole video seems like it was made more for him to reassure himself that it's all good rather than reassuring his fans.

what a little bitch boy

Did he deleted it or is this fake?

Was this before or after the more recent one where they said 'it was all a joke'?

It's on his facebook page

> Laurels, "Official Selection."
> Noname podunk 1 theater 1 day 'festival' attended wholly by actors / directors friends and family as well as the 2 local free newspapers and a highschool film class.

Why does this enrage me so much. It drives me up the fucking wall.

holy shit is this real?
i always thought he was a manlet

Why the hate for this guy? Is he an undercover asshole like keemstar? I never saw him consider himself a "professional movie critic", just a guy who really likes movies giving his thoughts on what he's watching.

Why didn't he release this on his YouTube account? Afraid of the comments? Stuckmann is such a bitch.

He's a bitch who can't handle any sort of criticism.

>they're my favorites!
>been a fan for ten years!
>muh plinkett voice!
>i gave them money, twice!
>love those guys

pathetic

Because if you watch enough of his stuff (not just reviews, but appearances elsewhere) he reveals himself to be a self-absorbed, oversensitive prick.

People in his comments section defending him only ever watch his movie reviews.

>jokingly
>WOW IM REALLY HURT :(
faggot

tell that to Chris' snapped feelings

People talking shit about his wife isn't criticism. He looks to me like the kind of guy who started a yt account for fun but never expected for it to become so big and now he can't handle the exposure. I'm also pretty sure he was bullied as a kid.

LITTLE WHITE PRICKS

>People talking shit about his wife isn't criticism.
What?

Tell that to Chris' snapped neck after he hangs himself