Jenna Fischer top quality cringe :

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/01/26/john-krasinski-sorry-office-fans-jenna-fischer-and-i-were-not-genuinely-in-love.html

>"So, Fischer’s recent appearance on Bravo’s boozy gabfest Watch What Happens Live made Office fans lose it. “John and I have real chemistry,” she told a caller. “There’s like a real part of me that is Pam and a real part of him that’s Jim. And those parts of us were genuinely in love with one another.” "

>“I think that was wildly misquoted or taken out of context,” Krasinski tells The Daily Beast. “I’m sure she was trying to say something nice about how genuine the acting relationship was, of bringing a relationship that became that popular onscreen—and I think we both feel it’s such an honor to be a part of that relationship. As far as how she was quoted about saying we were ‘genuinely in love,’ I think that was taken wildly out of context and I feel bad for her.”

>mfw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tVdhHktuAmo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Where were you when Jim cucked Jenna with qt Emily ?

ouch

That article is half a year old now.

youtube.com/watch?v=tVdhHktuAmo

>tfw you freeze your last remaining eggs in case John changes his mind

>thedailybeast

> Pam's Spaghetti

He looks like she is holding a gun in his back

This is art. This belongs in a the library of congress or something.

she has aged terribly

Ironically, Tuna is like ten times hotter now than he was during the show.

Shut up, stupid.

holy shit

welcome to the world of white women

Do you ever get out, Jenna?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THEM

First Prime pam now QT emily ?

I feel like i'm dwight guiz

Some anons on Sup Forums were born for great things

It's okay Jenna, now breathe this cyanide gas.

holy shit pam is 42

> The Office themed birthday cake
>4 months ago

Damn Jenna, just get over this show already

I'd still suck her tits.

Good work

Amazing

I actually think this fictional offscreen unrequited love is kinda sweet

rolling for Rashida Jones perfection

You gut screwed senpai

Jan was so hot in the first 2 seasons

But then spiralled down so quickly

I'll give it a go.

roll

damn

SHE'S STILL TWEETING ABOUT THE FUCKING OFFICE

20 hours ago, god damn it jenna

rolling

lol fucking hell. just checked

6 or dubs please.
Why is there no option for Kevin?

>2016/01/26
>"recent"
Six hours is slowpoke tier, literally kys op

Imagine being 39. You haven't even hit your mid life crisis and your one claim to fame, your one accomplishment is now behind you. You spent the better part of a decade, nearly 1/3 of your life, as someone else, as Pam Beasly. Of course, like all other main casts in huge shows, they tried you in movies, but that thing that made you Pam just wouldn't click with anything else. Now you hit 40, the guy you dumped because you thought Pan was going to take you somewhere is now skyrocketing to success with a much younger woman, and your costar and love interest from your hit TV series is too finding some success with his new wife, having kids, just like Jim and Pam. Your career's at a red light, and all that's left are you and a residue caled Pam, and slowly the two blend, meld, and soon Jen and Pam seem indistinguishable.

Now just put yourselves in her shoes. Given the opportunity, any one of us could easily become Pam

ok

oh I'll play your game you rogue

fml

rolling

WITNESS ME

Happy with anything except 3 or 6 desu

8 please

Let's see

Gimme that sweet Jan pussy man

Maybe Jenna is the Jim of real life. Mind=blown xd.

JUST

roll

rocknrolla

> yfw Jenna becomes the next Nikki Blonsky

Trips pls. Rollin

nignog

rolling

roll

i want to racemix with rashida

Oh god, the cringe

Rolling

I'm fucking done lol

CMON CREED

>he's doing the fucking jim face

He REALLY wants to get away from her, doesn't he?

Roll

>tfw watching office for the first time now
L-leave pam alone. She's too sweet for this.

C'mon Holly

why the fuck did oyu put creed in that roulette you sick faggot

ROLLAN

Did anyone else use to go on the NBC The Office forum when the show was on and read all these posts from lonely frustrated late twenties and over cat ladies talking about how they relate to Pam and can't wait to meet their Jim

So beta females do exist, huh?

Jesus Christ

Imagine a life where you have never been great at anything, never felt the urge to be great at anything, never felt that magnetic admiration to someone who was great at something, wanted to imitate and ultimately defeat him. Just nothing. Literally all you do in life is exist to post on Sup Forums. Occupy space. pass the time.

You're bored, as usual, posting about your fucking dislikes and not even feeling any kind of happiness from it, just soothing your constant need to be bitter and cunty and petty toward other people. Every single thing you've done in the past year was mundane, shallow, boring. You spent the last six hours reading kinda-interesting plebbit stories about people who made interesting buildings for their populace or some stupid bullshit that you think is interesting and you may say is interesting but you're not really sure if it's really interesting. You're just fucking sitting there, gestating, fermenting, with a moist hole between your ears that guarantees you'll at some point have to get up and move around and perform physical labor to support yourself.

And then you see women, over in some corner, having fun. You've never seen this before. What are they even doing? Instead of their consciousnesses merely sitting in their thick skull and revolving around itself, they are imbuing their conscious energy and intentionality into external objects, crafts, goals, projects. All the bitterness and cuntiness you feel nonstop seems to be absent from them, as they congratulate each other for being victorious, and happily learn from someone who defeated them.These creatures are truly content to be alive. They have found purpose in a purposeless universe.

And your gaze turns back on itself, on your self, and you realise you've never had that.You can never have it. So you sit down, you post on Sup Forums, and you fucking ruin your life, the whole fucking thing. The five seconds of attention you get will be worth destroying it.Because you're failure like OP.

Jenna Fischer dumped Krasinski at some point?

Rollins

I want to smoke weed and have sweet, sweaty, wrinkly, ballsack-to-ass sex with Creed Bratton

please not the indian

NIGGER

>A man could have slipped in... I'd have no way of knowing

replace him with pam's mom

creedrollin

If I get six I'm killing myself, not even joking. Hate Phyllis more than any other fictional person to ever exist. Such an arrogant cunt who never had a single funny line. She was only good at being the butt of the joke for being a fat snaggletoothed retard

I want to fuck 1, 2, 5, 7, 8, 0 and trips.

1 2 or 7 pls

Pam's mom in S2

Or Pam's mom in S6

Choose carefully

gimme those dubs son

I'VE NEVER FELT SO ALIVE

FUCK

Give me Creed

that should be a no brainer

5 or 7 leggo

dubs please

CREED CREED CTEDD