/stg/ - sad edition

/Stranger Things General/ - Sad Edition

How you holding up since the greatest show of all time finished? Anyone know any hobbies to fill the time until season 2?

El general

El a cute.

Anyone here?

El makes me want to have a daughter

No one?

you can see videos on youtube of her with long hair, shaved head, and pixie cut. it's interesting seeing how different she looks with all three styles of hair.

on an unrelated note, does anyone know how to clean semen off of a keyboard?

Was this a rip off of Under the Skin? Or is there an older movie that it was a homage to?

Will throwing up and having nightmares is a clear tip of the hat to Lovecraft.
The madness will drive him insane

I'm actually saving my second watch of this show for my birthday in a couple weeks, to chase the sads away.

I think like many people I may have a slightly unhealthy obsession with this show, I'd never consider a rewatch so soon otherwise and it's pretty hard to put off.

No, they aren't ripping off a movie people haven't seen. Especially something released this decade.

>I think like many people I may have a slightly unhealthy obsession with this show
We both know why don't we? Hmmm.

Consider seeing someone to talk to. It's not good for your personal development.

Anyway, how old you turning?

My feelings for El aren't weird at all, bro. I just want to be her father, it's fine. I'm turning 22.

I've read that season 2 will revolve around the same characters. I thought the ending was really great, and they walked the fine line of keeping the upside down and the monster interesting by revealing just the right amount of information. I wish the second season was just a whole different story arc, theyre going to mess it up even if its good

From what I've heard, Season 2 is opening the supernatural floodgates. Apparently there's a whole host of mythology and monsters tied to the upside down, and the writers have tons of lore that didn't fit into the first season.

underage b&

>it's a "bigger and better" season 2

STOPPP

completely ruined.

I hope s2 doesn't try too hard to be different. It might ruin the charm that s1 brought.

it will be another True Detective

If season 2 doesn't center on Mike and El's relationship, I will unsub from netflix.

I think yo mean toothless aka our guy and El

How long till Millie works on one of Dan Schneiders shows?

#NotMyGuy
#ImWithMike
#MikeEl2017

Pretty sure it's gonna be Dustin/Nancy. He was macking on her pretty hard in s01e01.

oh shit, yeah my bad, I forgot he likes them mature

I hope there's a flash back to Nancy in the Elf costume. Or maybe El can dress as the Elf next season.

Reddit: The show

>people find Nancy attractive

>What is something you do on the bed with a skeleton?

>reddit
yeah nah

Pretty?

>ywn be Mike in that scene

Memory for a life time that.

1980 was 66 years ago

tfw i will never have a group of best friends

Are they now the true friendship circle?

Are Lucas and Will forgotten?

Will is a monster now and lucas is a nigger. So yes.

no it wasn't

Lucas is a shit character and Will cannot be trusted anymore.

who was in the wrong here?

One guy dindunufin and the other didn't do anything wrong.

Why didn't he just shake Mike's hand?

Who do you want to win the Nancybowl next season?

both Mike and Lucas desu

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Lucas was a bro.

They were a little dirty

he redeemed himself toward the end so he's ok

Like Lucas' skin.

>my hands are dirty
>so am I
what die he mean by this?

Why were there so many niggers in this show? It was meant to be set in 80's america right? Were niggers even allowed to go to school???

his hands were dirty

I only saw like 2 nigs

>me on the left 2bh

D-do you think she's nude under that? His T shirt rubbing up against her cute little but and pussy. If he wasn't killed I bet he would have never washed that shirt again.

keep going

A moment of silence for the ones we couldn't protect.

delete this

>tfw stranger things threads are just pedospam and shitposts

I hate it, these threads used to be so good.

Maybe they played dark souls?

Is Mike's father the most worthless man on television?

'''''stop'''''

>these threads used to be so good.
That's your nostalgia speaking.

I wonder what he did with her gown that she was wearing. Probably stored it away for another day -- if you know what I mean.

We can do both faggot. Talk about something in the show and get a dialogue going

this thread was fine until
showed up

They threads used to be ok before Sup Forums arrived. We could discuss gender theory, sexual dismorphia, the subtexts of the show and how the monsters were repressed anger and gender identity. After they shouted down all the real discussion we're left with memes about nancy and steve.

goddamnit

Jesus

yeah I agree, we cant talk about Lucas without Sup Forums cucksters going
>HURRDURRR NIGGER, DINDU, CLETUS GET ER DONE YEEEHAAAW
also
>some dude always has to post sexual stuff about El, if anyone else posts El theyre accused of being a PDF file

>people thinking that Steve did anything wrong
> People unironically posting about what happened to Barb?
as if anyone really cares...

It's too late, Sup Forums's innate nature has taken over, it just was a matter of time before this happened.

>that episode where El uses her powers but the blood comes from the other end and Joyce has to teach her about menstruation.

Off to /r/strangerthings for some actual discussion and not this disgusting pedoshit.

>pedo posters ruin yet another stranger things thread

Getting real tired of your shit.

>reddit fag returns to where he came from

nobody will miss you

>pedoshit scares a redditor back to his board
it's working

STOP

REAL DISCUSSION STARTS NOW, NOW MORE PEDOPOSTING FROM THIS POST ONWARD.

*no more

what does everybody want to see from season 2?

It's too late for that now...

I would watch this.

the exact same thing as season 1 but with a different plot

El + Mike go to the snowball

All I need is for Mike to take El to the snowball, he made a promise.

not opening

More Upside Down lore
More Fish out of Water stuff from El
but basically

this

DELET

My main problem with the show is the shit CGI. They tried to be authentic everywhere else, but the CGI was out of place. Of any show to benefit from practical effects it would be this one.

your first mistake was opening it
you knew it was going to be a sexual
it's your fault this time

>More Fish out of Water stuff from El
I would absolutely love if El started living at Mikes house and enrolled in school and attended with him and everything. it would be amazing. I don't even care for monsters and shit anymore, make this a slice of life with El overcoming her trauma and adjusting to normal life.

is hopper our guy?

it was practical effects, it just looked shit, stop blaming cgi

who has the webm where el wipes her nose and bounces out of shot behind mike