Let's honestly movies women will LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY never understand

Let's honestly movies women will LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY never understand

>muh honor
>muh brotherhood
>muh sacrifice

you're like those cucks who say white people can't comprehend and aren't allowed to talk about racism because they've never experienced it.

The samurai were assholes that went extinct in real life because they were straight up obsolete and incompatible with modern life.

Hell they were dead weight even since the close of the Sengoku period when various warlords had to make up bullshit bureaucratic positions to keep those lazy meritocracy hating welfare queens employed to justify paying their lazy asses.

Any attempt to preserve their way of life via revolt was a hopeless endeavor that was doomed to fail. Plus, by that time they were mostly cosplaying as competent warriors from centuries ago.

The Satsuma Rebellion might as well have been the NEET Rebellion.

Also their warrior code is the worst possible thing that could have been preserved into the 20th century.

If this movie were honest, it would've ended with a title card reading "60 Years Later" and showing the bombing of Pearl Harbor.

Gone-native stories are literally the easiest genre besides romance for women to understand.

Anything that deals with the concept of honor, loyalty, selflessness. psh.

This, women will never understand what's it like an Operating Thetan warrior.
Bloody SPs every single one of them.

In Bruges
No Country for Old Men
The Master
American Psycho
Heat
Synecdoche, New York
The Truman Show
Lawrence of Arabia
Enemy
Any Coen bros movie

and note that every single one of these is amazing too hmmm

>Let's honestly movies women will LITERALLY and UNIRONICALLY never understand

I am a male and I don't understand what you wrote there

Master and commander

Top gun

True.
Yes.
Incorrect
Wrong.

Lethal Weapon
Braveheart
Predator

Not him but, I've seen taxi driver with a group of women, and they genuinely did not understand or like the movie, intelligent girls otherwise too. Might be something to what hes saying.

Also the rebbelion wasn't made up of exclusively samurai cast and they used modern guns and artillery and were seeking to claim a territory of their own rather than government reformation.

It's one of my wife's and several of her friends favourite movie.

We gettin annecdotal up in hnyah!

Nice taste!!
Synechdoche is 10/10

Were your wife and her friends born men?

Maybe age is a factor, the girls I saw it with were all under-25yo. Assuming since you're saying wife you're an oldfag, women usually gain more perspective as their looks decay imo.

What other movies does your wife watch with her boyfriends?

I don't get it

So it's pretty clear that women don't understand things like, loyalty, honor, brotherhood, comradery etc...what the fuck do they even understand? What movies do they like and understand?

Shopping, spite, sadness.

shitty romcoms

WE WUZ ASIANS AN SHIT

I get you're memeing and stuff, but there is a difference between an american character who travels to japan and becomes accepted into the community (with the stigma of an outsider never truly disappearing) and a black guy inexplicably showing up in medieval europe in some kind of position of power without anyone questioning it or remarking that he's black in some way.

no white guy lead the last charge of the fucking Samurai m8

WE WUZ

>no white guy lead the last charge of the fucking Samurai m8
well I guess it's a good thing that the movie isn't claiming to be an accurate representation of historical events, rather than an entertaining piece of fiction isn't it?

then why are you so butthurt when they put a black guy in :^)

if it makes sense in the setting I couldn't give two shits if there's a black guy in a movie

shoehorning in black people for diversity quotas in ways that make no sense for what is happening on screen is pandering, dishonest, transparent, pointless and above all insulting to the black people they hire simply for quota filling

Yeah they're all natural traitors because society doesn't hold them as accountable for it.

I don't know if it's because they're natural traitors so much, more that they are generally much more parasitic than men, hoping to align with whatever brings them greater benefit, rather than taking pride in sticking to principles or abstractions.

>he still doesn't think this isn't a historically inaccurate white saviour fantasy

yeah nah you're a hypocrite

what? of course I recognise that it's historically inaccurate, that's what I said earlier

They like Titanic

>muh

the same could be said of every group / faction that ever walked the Earth. Of course there were lazy people that called themselves "Samurai", of course there were corrupt people that called themselves "Samurai", etc, but that doesn't mean you can't find the CONCEPT of being a samurai a beautiful thing and thus write cool stories about it.

It doesn't make sense in the setting that a white guy is in.

Same fucking thing.

This. My mom had literally no idea what was the point of this movie and thought it was shit and boring.

Then blacks in certain settings are merely historically accurate but you should be fine with them just like you're fine with Tom Cruise being the Last Samurai.

if I dont understand this movie does it make me a qt female?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

no, it makes you a nu-male

an anecdote saying that a woman did understand the movie is relevant though, because it disproves the hypothesis.

This

The concept of the honorable warrior persists today as an enemy to international jewry. Honor, masculinity and self sacrifice over deception, manipulation and selfish hedonism.

I know what the point of the movie is. It's still shit and boring.

The concept of being a marine in the U.S. essentially.

>jewry

I honestly can't decide if its international jewry and zionism or just women in general that is anathema to honor, integrity and self-sacrifice.

/thread

Tom Cruise is mai husbando.jpg

this movie has so many Hollywood cliches in it a five year old girl would understand it.

This movie.

My friend's uncle was in this movie kek

This isn't actually a good movie. We just all watched it as children. Try watching it again, it's a cliche fest and the action choreography is laughable

>The Hunt
showed this to my mom and she said it was one of the best movies she's ever seen.

what's it like having two dads?

Why do Westerners orgasm about Japan so much?

she didn't understand it though, it's like showing a 4 year old The Matrix. They might like it, they sure as hell don't understand it.

oh now I see what you're pointing at. The film isn't actually about the struggles of being a pedophile though.

kaWAIi indeed

this

>fight a revolution 'to revere the emperor, expel the barbarian'
>turns out all you did was replace the shogunate with a new government, who were also the 'barbarians' bitch
The Satsuma Rebllion wasn't just Samurai going muh tradition even if there was a bunch of them doing that.

I've heard they were willing to change, just that they wanted it to take more time or something.

>white saviour fantasy
All the protagonists get killed by the government's troops in the end, what the hell did he save?

muh emperor was just an excuse to make a power grab

>spend life slaughtering native americans
>start to realize maybe you were a bad person
>naw, i'll just die an honorable heroes death

Still not seeing the savior part.

There was a study done that most jap companies are run by the descendants of the samurai

He saved their HONOR or something.

>doesn't mean you can't find the CONCEPT of being a samurai a beautiful thing and thus write cool stories about it.
Being a feudal warlord is hardly a beautiful thing for the majority of people involved in it. Drop your retarded romanticism.

There really was a white guy in that rebellion who hung out with the top dogs. Last Samurai isn't historically accurate but it's grown from the truth.

If they made a movie with a black samurai based on that one servant Nobunaga had that was black, that would be fine under the same rules even if they fictionalised the story.

not surprising, class systems tend to stick around a long time after losing their codified form

Do women get Death Proof?

I understand all these movies and I love most of them.

You're a faggot OP.

>self sacrifice

lots of samurais were just used by their lord to threaten/kill unarmed peasants as well

K I N O
I
N
O

They're totally ignorant about it and it's far away so they treat it as something exotic.

I don't frequent Sup Forums

Explain meme pls

>Loki & Thor for the 21st Century

>women don't understand things like, loyalty, honor, brotherhood, comradery etc...
I can tell you've never even been in a relationship with a woman before -- you're so paranoid you think all women are out to get you

just be gay

Samurai normally weren't feudal lords. They were vassals to lords.

>Superman
Just because Sup Forums thinks capeshit is intellectually challenging doesn't mean women can't understand it.

Well, you definitely are gay. How its working for you?

The most graphic prison movie you will ever watch!

The idea of the editor cutting out all sound and audio during the broom rape scene and having just silence was a good idea. From what the viewer experienced earlier (forcing a guy to swallow toothpaste and then eat up his vomit). Seriously try to name a more abusive movie than this...

It kind of applies to all Kurosawa's movies made in his prime.

As opposed to what? figuritively or ironically never understand. What the fuck does this even mean?

>t. woman

Loyalty, honor, brotherhood, comradery and sacrifice.

How can you understand those things? Most of you sit on your computer all day browsing memes.

incorrect
I just watched The Outsiders yesterday and enjoyed it heartily

>The Outsiders
>Point break.
>Drive.

This list needs work.

>Loyalty, honor, brotherhood, comradery and sacrifice
I talked to a fat chick once so my buddy could score with her hot friend

>t. weeb