Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I
theatlantiscomplex.co.uk/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Guy is a hairless chiseled hunk
>Girl is chubby with saggy tits

Why is this allowed?

Destroy London

Because the average British woman looks like Maisie Williams when she's in hobgoblin mode

>implying thats a bad thing

Brit here. We can't. Almost all UK TV is self indulgent shit and has been for years, we should just pull the plug on all of it apart from Robot Wars and our superior documentaries.

Start paying your tv licenses bongistanis.

Peaky Blinders is some of the best British TV in years

IS THAT A NIPPLE

don't get me wrong, she's hot now she is a grown woman, but i'm saying the average British woman looks like squash faced awkward years maisie as an adult.

>Robot Wars doesn't even have Craig Charles anymore
Dara doesn't seem enthusiastic enough

who the fuck watches this shit? Who has a television anymore?

I don't really give a shit about meme shows like this, or that show where people go in a box and fuck each other. I just wish that drama shows hadn't regressed into this rut where they focus more on shitty cinematography rather than actual content, where characters speak eloquently but with zero actual substance, and pad shows with excessive silence/hesitation to fill out an hour long timeslot. Everything is so fucking boring now, and they've fooled people into thinking that it's high art when actually it's straight up trash.

I started watching it then black people turned up and i stopped. BBC just couldn't resist.

Thing is, the average American looks worse

i watched this, the huge hung black guy was sent home by a girl because he was 'too big'
/r9k/ would've been in a fit of rage

Too be honest, 98% of what is on TV is garbage. If I have to choose between watching next week's Game of Thrones or watching tits and pussy, I'll go with the latter.

The problem seems to be that there isn't enough pussy so far in the show, and that when there is it usually belongs to a feminist or some fat bitch.

clues in the title m8 but seriously you're a pathetic human being if that's the reason why

this is the average British woman

Who is this sodomy sentinel?

Everyone's still talking about this show. Like how can people not see it's just Channel 4 doing their usual thing where they put some nudity on screen and call it revolutionary

Tried to find the Stewart Lee bit about Channel 4 but can't

Nigella Lawson

>ywn sniff coke off her big ol titties and eat decadent cakes

Your post was going so well until "Stewart Lee".

Oh, h-hi user, I didn't see you there

Next ep will probably have a guy looking at women, I'm sure there will be a gay guy as well to get you guys mad.

Nigella Lawson, one of the tastiest crumpets around.

youtube.com/watch?v=RtS2Ikk7A9I

Dara is a safe pair of hands when dealing with presenting shows that skew to a male audience just like Jonathan Ross was when he was with the BBC

The BBC probably wanted someone with name value to host the show and Dara fits the bill.

she'll always be a shit version of briefcase wanker's mum

Who /allsopp/ here

>Hating on Stewart Lee

wew lad

M O M M Y

Thats photoshopped to all hell. Or its not maisie.

> Disliking a comic who goes out of his way to be disliked

lad

Id give my left nut to get it on with that.

you're confused

>the last nigga on earth, starring tom hanks.

I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE

SIT ON MY FACE

Cut government funding in the form of tv licenses so that the free market can sink bbc.

This, then nuke the entire south and kill everyone under 30. All England's problems solved.

Naked Attraction is a channel 4 production, not funded by the license fee.

t. Geordie

It's like you fucking plebs don't watch BBC 4 or something

>Handmade on the Silk Road

>Literally just 30 minutes of some old guy weaving Silk, carving wood or making pottery intercut with shots of deserted city streets and a look at the craftsman's home

Pure docu-kino

You get internet inside disused coal mines?!!

>paying a TV licence

Unless I marry a Tv-watching pleb, I take solace in the fact I have never and will never pay a licence fee.

BBC is atrocious and it's only going to get worse.

21 year old remain voters.

make the host naked too and focus on her 100% of the show.

I watched the first episode, it's the trashiest thing I've seen in my entire life.

Put more of this shit on. The first episode is hilarious, I laughed like I haven't laughed in a decade.

Is Britain's tv license as fucked as my country's?

If I have any device capable of accessing the internet, even if a connection is not available to me, I am REQUIRED to pay the license which adds up to around $400 yearly.

>you have an old, broken Nokia in your basement that could theoretically open a browser?
>better pay up, faggot

Not to mention that it's all being spent on shitty Scandinavian crime dramas and talent shows copied directly from US/UK.

Bring back mongrels.

Destiny was super hot.

How does it feel knowing that the north crashed our economy with no survivors because of spite/general retardation?

Same as the average American would feel if Trump wins in November.

Don't you mean 'saved the economy in the long run'?

Nope, sorry denmark. It's cheaper than that and more reasonable terms >do you watch live tv?

Met her once, made her a cup of tea at work

I went to absolute pieces

How? Best case scenario we get into the single market with no way to influence it despite still having to follow their regulations. Worst case the EU fucks us over a barrel with no Vaseline to stop other countries thinking about leaving.

Also, did you ever think it was weird that the only people outside the country who thought that leaving the EU was a good idea were Putin and ISIS? Like, our country's enemies rather than our allies?

>inb4 leftist nu-male cuck

I voted Tory and was ambivalent about the referendum before I realised Leave had no real arguments apart from emotional ones and that Farage, Gove and Johnson were just snake oil salesmen.

Aussie here. My mum swears by British television. I'm not sure exactly where this gap in comprehension grew. This is usually what happens. Every drama or crime show is either some bullshit contrived magical realism programming or ultra serious "we can have serious crimes here too" trash. There must be some code of programming that turns all your entertainment output into the same boring experience.

No, brits are just boring people and their entertainment reflects that.

Nah, everyone else is just thick as shit

"no"

Oh man, absolutely. Average/almost attractive/slightly "off" women are my thing. Especially if the arse is fat.

American women usually look great. Same with nordic ones

post some naked brits

Nope. White American women are either fat as fuck or fake as fuck

shit accents/personalities too

Nordic women either look incredible or have troll blood with no room in between

>I voted Tory and for Remain

I bet you are a real middle class home counties cunt IRL lad

I'm from East Anglia m8, not the home counties, world of its own. Better being home counties than a northerner tho

Glad to see that all you seem to have instead of arguments is classism and regional insecurity

At least he isnt inbred like you

That's not true though is it?

I had a guy come to my door "Do you watch tv"

"No I don't, TV is plugged into my computer" (All true)

"K mate cheers"

What makes you think that it will be EU calling the shots?

Britain left.
Britain reclaimed it's independence.
Britain will be the ones calling all the shots once again.

Why the fuck would you vote for labour in its current state? The tories are wank but if you actually have a job and are capable functioning as a human adult they won't affect you much.

The inbreds overwhelmingly voted leave :')

Do they have scanners for TVs now or did he look through the Window

Haven't watched it, but I've heard good things. If I like it, I'll consider adding it to the save list.

Lmao I haven't seen blind optimism of this level since corbyn was elected

>implying I don't just go to the BBC website, tick the "I don't watch live TV" box, then never hear about it again
>implying everyone doesn't do this

He's fine. In an ideal world I'd prefer Craig too, but Dara is perfectly serviceable and good with the contestants. Mainly, I'm relieved that he doesn't try to be Craig, just sticks to his own low-key style.

They sure did

>come into thread expecting fine bitches and hot bods
>its just another Sup Forums thread

I too have heard that his new show is shit, but you can't deny he used to be quality, and there's wisdom in classic Stew.

The Dark red on the Norfolk coast is Great Yarmouth aka one of the shittest places in the western world

I wouldn't vote for either of them as the Tories are nothing but cheerleaders for multinationals to fuck us in the arse and Labour being horribly incompetent mongoloids who would rather the country be overwhelmed by Abdul and Mehmet than admit that mass immigration is a stupid idea while both promote neoliberal globalism

Look at Germany and France right now to see the end products of mass immigration and letting in the rapeugee hordes

>google Yarmouth
>find this

theatlantiscomplex.co.uk/

lmao this looks like it was knocked up in Dreamweaver in a afternoon

Britain abolished slavery in 1833. Peaky Blinders is set nearly a century after and includes an episode where the nig is told to leave a pub because the colour of his skin. His father is also a preacher, sounds accurate to me.

Too bad we can't go back to the 19th century and rule the world with textile shops and coal engines.

At least we hung rapists and murderers like the scum they are

>come into thread expecting fine bitches and hot bods

>Britain thread

tbf programmes from private TV are way more shite and have ads on top of that.

Also BBC not having to pander to the lowest common denominator all of that time is what makes their documentaries a cut above American tripe.