Wrote LOST, the GOAT show of the 00s

>Wrote LOST, the GOAT show of the 00s
>Writes The Leftovers, the GOAT show of the 10s

Apologize.

ive nothing to apologize for, i always thought he was good at what he did

Prometheus's screenplay is pure crap

>Lost
>good

Anyone can put weird shit in a story and then realize they have no explanation for it so they use the "lol purgatory" cop out

>Le island was purgatory meme

Jesus this board gets shittier every year.

>leftovers
>good

This meme needs to die.

>Having taste this bad

Please fuck off back to Sup Forums

This picture is Leftovers

>lost
>good
you absolutely must pick 2

Lost war literally a facebook show.

yea and your mum is literally my toilet

Hating LOST is a reddit tier opinion

S3 when?

I always thought he was good he just always writes himself into a corner because he surrounds himself with yes men

January-ish

This guy is to writing what twitter is to human communication. Soulless empty fuckwit.

He doesn't so much write himself into corners as he simply does not care that hes writing himself into corners. Because the mystery is more interesting than the resolution. As he spent a lot of time watching scooby doo when he was a kid.

>i love jesus, oh yes i do, i love jesus, oh yes its true: the shows

Lost was great until it was backed into a corner and had to come up with an ending. Then that ending was so bad it made the entire series bad. Lindelof tried to pretend the entire series was about the characters/journey in weak attempt to salvage his reputation. Some idiots believed this.

The leftovers is an attempt to "fix" the "the problem with lost" by being built around a premise that can't be resolved, so the series can be entirely about the characters. The problem is it still farms said premise for cheap hooks and plot devices for whenever it needs to get itself out of a corner.

Thankfully, though, according to IMDB, lindelof is done after leftovers. Only a very small number of very stupid people aren't wise to his complete lack of ability.

>mfw damon gets all the blame for lost despite carlton cuse being practically just as involved and jj abrams being there at the start who most likely laid the groundwork for the bigger mysteries of the show like the monster

Facebook wasn't even a thing at the time, homosexual

>according to IMDB

>only comeback christfags ever have is the fedora meme

kek

lol

why are liberals so triggered by religion?

Mostly because when lindelof is separated from cuse and abrams, the results are still complete shit. So it stands to reason, lindelof is shit.

>also """"""wrote"""""" cowboys and aliens, prometheus, star trek into darkness, and tomorrowland

"no"

Yeah he clearly does hacky script doctoring for money and his TV stuff is artistically driven. Is that hard to understand?

All his TV work has been "hackey script doctoring" of someone else's work/ideas.

Lost was wrapped up better than 99% of network TV dramas. Considering how it practically had 0 standalone episodes too, its a miracle.

Lindelof done a fine job there at least.

damon pls

your writing was the worst part/fatal flaw of every single one of those movies

>Prometheus

Ridley hasn't directed a good film on purpose since fucking Gladiator and that's being generous.

>STID

Orci was clearly the guy responsible for that trashfire, Damon was barely involved

>le Stephen King problem

I have no respect for writers who can't finish their stories.

Wrong there kiddo

>lost had practically zero standalone episodes
every episode was designed to be standalone what the fuck are you smoking

finishing stories is pretty hard, as nothing ever really ends.

yes im sure tuning in a random season 5 episode without having seen anything before will give me great results
you dumb fucking retard

This.

lost, like every network show, was designed to pull in viewers with every episode. So, yea, you're kinda completely wrong here, son.

you're being autistic as fuck. Lost had no 'monster of the week' type episodes. Sure every episode may have grabbed your attention and hooked you in some way based on its character backstories and such, but in order to actually understand what the hell is going on in each episode required watching the series.