RIP Nostalgia Critic Thread #7: The Prepping in the Dislikes edition

Hey, there, people, nice to see again! Time for another round of the popular thread of discussions!

Here's a selfie for the header image!

Note: For those of you who complained about me like saying "If you don't like him that much, then fuck off, you anonymous dweeb!"

To tell the truth, I care for Doug Walker and his NC reviews both old and new (the only clipless review that I like is the review of the original version of BvS). The reason why I made the threads is because I know that I was aware that, since the Ghostbusters 16 controversy is still fresh in their mind and people were divided of the clipless reviews, we knew that his review would be controversial when it will be released on August 2nd and on youtube one day after. And this is why how the threads were continuing but it will last til the 5th of august once the fallout happens. So with that said, let's begin!

>>NC's Doomsday Clock: countingdownto.com/countdown/nostalgia-critic-s-doomsday-ghostbuster-2016-review-countdown-clock

>>See the Leaked Review: drive.google.com/file/d/0B-mzpZtr0ptVeHAzMW5fMW9pMGs/view

>>Watch the Editorial: youtube.com/watch?v=KJhGSRJhWcU

>The Upcoming Controversial Clipless Review is on Early Access on Vessel: vessel.com/videos/am4icrpfR

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tjZ_bVW0ft0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Okay, Question Time! What is your favorate Review? Any Reviews from Current Channel Awesome Members would more like likey perfered, but it's all up to you.

Is there a way to stream the leaked review on eggkara?

Cy.tube/eggkara

Sage's Video Girl Ai. The "you're not worthless" bit at the end still brings a tear to my eye.

youtube.com/watch?v=tjZ_bVW0ft0

Op put the Eggkara link in the post, we got ready to go

I think my favourite review is where NC bashes one of Don Bluth's embarrassments "A Troll in Central Park" in his old days and for his new days would probably point out "Foodfight" and "Son of the Mask" as the favourites of the new NC. (Don't forget the Commercial Specials also in both eras.)

I used to love Brad's DVD Hell reviews, but now that Brad has become a huge beta cuck, I don't watch his stuff anymore. Also 80's Dan was pretty fun, but it has been tainted by how all the members are divorced from each other or cucked each other. But Latza's stuff is always great with Eggkara bros.

Anyone Else in particular?

Any answers?

>To tell the truth, I care for Doug Walker and his NC
Well then, you are a normie, no one here actually likes Douge, we've been making threads like this for years because we enjoy the drama, and we never get tired of shitting on douge.

>no one here actually likes Douge, we've been making threads like this for years because we enjoy the drama, and we never get tired of shitting on douge.
What's the reason for it?

Because Douge is unfunny and incompetent.

How's Latza holding up?

Can we talk about Phelous and Guru Larry?

is this some kind of new avant garde memetic

Sure. Be my guest.

UGH THICKER

She looks pretty comfy.

That's called fat, not thick.

That's fat, not thicc

Spotted the low test fags

Glad you asked, we hate Doug for the following reasons:
>SJW shill
>90K rip off from the Indigogo
>The way he treated his staff
>Not managing the Spoony Incident well
>His ego
>Doing main stream demo reel reviews
>Supporting 3rd wave feminism
>Not standing up for James Rolfe
>Making up bullshit instead of accepting the truth
>Hiring Lindsey Ellis
>Not hiring Latza
>Ripping off Latza

tumblr the movie

He is an editor at Disney with an LP planned for fall where he may or may not answer questions from Sup Forums

Maybe his stupidest editorial so far. "Can a movie be so good it's bad?" Maybe if you're a tasteless moron.

I don't want to watch his Ghostbusters review. What did he think?

>subconsciously wanting your kids to be sacks of fat
Maybe it's you being poor hungry skeleton/growing in piss poor family/having standards lower than your testosterone levels?

I like the qt fatty

who is the not fat chick in glasses?

I look forward to the new Paul Latza LP.

nevermind I found her. Her first post on twitter just says ''black lives matter'' with a pic saying something about blacks asking for people not to kill them. I've never watched Nostalgia Critic but with someone like that in their cast why the fuck would they NOT review this Ghostbusters positively?

That's not Rachel. Unless they both posted the same pic.

What's "the leaked review"?

Ghostbusters. You can get the reviews a week early if you pay for them, but somebody released it already.

>Implying I want to have kids
You filthy third world pieces of shit need to stop procreating, there's something called contraceptives, use them.

Yeah some cool guy from Eggkara, did the leak, because that's how Eggkara rolls we look out for each other and hate Doug

Another Question: Which Cliche that you can not stand?

I unironically love her and think she's hilarious.

And I kind of want to fuck her.

What do you mean? Like in movies or in CA?

This thread reeks of autism. Do you think that a favorable review of GB2016 will somehow wreck doug's career? I think you guys are vastly overestimating people's memory, not to mention that if that hack still has fans, considering he's not done anything funny in easily over 8 years then I doubt a poorly received review will change that.

I know the feeling.

Stop sperging kid, I scored much more pussy then you ever will and still have no kids, but when I decide to, I will make sure they will be as healthy and beautiful as me.

Yes.

Whatever senpai.

what's the story of the pic?

>it's a Doug just turns Nostalgia Critic into Demo Reel out of spite and thinks no one will notice episode

Someone explain this whole thing, what did Doug do this time?

its from some haunted house

What does he plan to LP?

He didn't choose a side, he just sat on the fence like a wise enlightened superior being

he found it ok
because MUH AKSHION SCENE

blames at general direction of THE INTERWEBS
no mention of rolfe
not calling the film the cashgrab it is
no mention of sony/pascal/feig starting this gasoline fire
no mention of langsville, Montana

in short, he chickens out under the "I'm so reasonable" stance.

Which haunted house?

What the fuck is this shitty thread? Are you kidding me Sup Forums?

No, I am not kidding. And would you please talk nicely or go away.

>he found it ok
HAHAHAHA, Right. The reason he thinks it's okay because it's a CLIPLESS REVIEW CLICHE!

Would I blame Doug or blame his clipless cash-ins?

DINGDINGDINGDING! Blame Doug wins hands down!

I believe its called "Your Mom's Vagina". It's said to be haunted by countless dead babies. Shoulda pulled out.

BTFO

Alright buddy.

Dad Babies?! What the hell? What happened in this place?

Sorry for my misspelling, please forgive me.

FAT
A
T

Rachel >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> fatty