Will DCucks ever catch a break?

Will DCucks ever catch a break?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/danielrpk/status/733834133974159361
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. They do not deserve happiness. They chose the wrong comic company to back and now they will suffer for it.

neurotypical: people with mental illness….. are so scary……….. im glad we have mental asylums………… theyre spooky and not at all dangerous for the mentally ill……………. we need to know in every court case if the criminal had a mental illness so its easier to demonise them…………….. my favourite movie is suicide squad………………..
me: haha neurotypicals probably shop at hot topic
neurotypical: IM SORRY DID I TRIGGER YOU??????? YOURE ALL SO UNGRATEFUL!!!!!!! GIVE ME THE RESPECT I DID NOTHING TO DESERVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They were spoiled for too long by Nolan's greatness.

Who is this faggot and why should I give a fuck?

Someone who saw the movie earlier and now the final version and says that they messed up with the changes

What did he mean by this?

He shat the bed with TDKR, memes aside

>Someone who saw the movie earlier
No one saw the movie earlier, they just screened it yesterday for some critics.

There was others that seen it too and saying it was good on twitter as well.

DC movies are deeper than your average capeshit. It takes numerous viewings to truely appreciate.

See: Man of Steel and Batman v Superman

Even with all its bizarre choices and awful fight choreography Nolan couldn't fail as hard as Zack Snyder on a good day.

They have been screening to audiences for over a month
This happens all the time

>DC movies are deeper than your average capeshit

Good, but not too good, and with very questionable decisions

t. Cuck Snyder

Only one critic matters

unironically correct.

I love these memes

This is from May...

Whelp, at least director's cut is gonna be good. Right? RIGHT?

BvS was a masterpiece

Justice League trailer looks amazing

Suicide Squad also looks unreal and bound to make at least a million

flashbacks. did they also add dream sequences too? fuck sake.

POO

Life is pain. Life is nothing but pain.

SO DEEP

nigga if you bought the fucking product you deserve happy times love to get laid etc fuck off back to your basement and leave the normies alone

>0 for 3

Very true

>shat the bed
>still produced:
>a movie that's better than anything DC has released
>A cinema shooting and a place crash
>A 4 year old, going strong meme
>Worlds greatest movie intro

Is there any director that's more powerful than Christopher Nolan?

TDKR prologue truly is Nolans Magnum Opus.

Done with DC seriously.

It really is, you can write 2000 different thesis on it.

Or debate any plot hole as to why the Agency didn't inspect the men.
Why CIA referred to himself as CIA when we know his name was Slade.

What was Slade's masterplan?
Was bane and the plane an allegory to life and death.

etc etc

Nolan captured everything within 4 minutes.

Meanwhile its the opposite in Comic Book land with Marvel shitting the bed with Civil War 2 : Electric Boogaloo and killing off the Xmen while DC does gangbuster numbers with Rebirth

Thank fuck for based Cereal Lord Geoff Johns taking over at DC maybe will fire Hack Snyder and get somebody competent to run the film side of DC where the real money is made

>Choosing Cyborg over Green Lantern
>Choosing a jewish stick insect to be Wonder Woman
>Jared Leto's Joker

It tells you something when a movie made about B-list supervillains is going to be the best post-Nolan DC film about how fucked the movie side is. Fucking hell the TV Shows outclass DC Films

Aaahahaha, the fanboy tears will be delicious. Can't wait to hear them double down on their latest miscartiage. I almost feel bad for the poor bastards.

DC capekino connoisseurs know that the real version of the film will be the home video release. The cut they release theatrically is intentionally compromized to make it more appealing to the marvel crowd to help fund the next cape art epic. To see Ayer's real fully realized dark twisted vision as intended wait for the blu ray.

>I almost feel bad for the poor bastards.

Almost being the key word.

They won't even release an extended cut for this movie

>It tells you something when a movie made about B-list supervillains is going to be the best post-Nolan DC film about how fucked the movie side is

Fucking Nolan should return and direct again, doesn't have to be batman. Guy has the script writer doing everything else

>Man of Steel
>just watched this again last night
>notice tons of jesus allegories that i never realized before
why can't marvel movies be this subtle

>at least a million.

I'd hope so. But maybe lowering expectations isn't a bad idea.

Fuck off, Johns
THR even said you were responsible for the SS reshoots and "refining" the third act, which now seems to be a mess

they'll be fine

Memes aside too, TDKR is a masterpiece compared to MoS and BvS.

At least I was entertained by Rises.

All joking aside, I do look forward to finally having a strong, female superhero in a capekino. Feminism is the way of the future, and I am proud to stand behind Snyder in his endeavour to bring equality to comic book movies.

did he just break nda?

Oh no, poor user is triggered by the fact that his man crush Snyder is going to bring feminism into capekino! Quickly, apply the ointment on his battered buns!

twitter.com/danielrpk/status/733834133974159361

typical for marvelcucks to deceive and take out of context

kek marvelcucks btfo

Nolan could make a superman movie with no fight scenes and it would be amazing.

When does Marvel to fire to make the comic books great again?

Nice try

Aaahahaha, fanboys crack me up. So, the multi national coorp you are supporting is supperior to the other multi national coorp? And why? Because you like batman better that Hulk?

And now you are shiling for free, running their errands like a pussy whipped cuck. Because you are in love with Bagman. Aaahahaha, fucking loser nerd. Welcome to the age of Cuckpitalism.

>Who*
Fuck I go to sleep.

Correct.

>t. salty marvelcuck

Yeah, I couldn't believe my fucking eyes the first time I watche MoS. I caught it on a streaming service a couple months ago, and it was even clunkier than I remembered it! Multiple viewings are required just to take in how incompetent it is.

dcucks BTFO

I don't get why putting religious symbolism in your movie automatically makes it better or deeper than any other movie. How many times has Snyder hammered home that Superman is a Jesus? And yet that symbolism doesn't do anything to deepen the film or enhance my enjoyment of the characters.

>it's another mad marvelcuck thread
kek i always love to btfo of these marveldrones

Did snyder actually talked in an interview how superman is a jesus analogy?

Someone post the screenshots of people raving about BvS on premiere day.

someone post the screenshots of butthurt marvelcucks crying..

actually nevermind he's right here.

Did he really need to

DELETE THIS

Uhm, he handled it delicatley in the movie, sooo... No need really.

Hint: when superman talks to the priest about saving the world, wonderchild cinematogropher Snyder placed a picture of Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour in the back ground. This wasn't just a fluke, he also had numerous shots of Superman spayed out in a pose suggesting crucifixion.

Personally, I haven't seen visuals like that since my high school Entry into Filmmaking class.

Do you really wanna go through this again? How many times do you need to be hurt before you realize it's not going to get better?

They don't sound like shills at all

>"Hey Marvelcucks, our fifth or sixth attempt at a non-Nolan DC flick might not be complete shit this time, you jelly?"

>he didn't get it
everyone look at this marvelcuck and laugh

marvelcucks btfo lmao

>I don't get why putting religious symbolism in your movie automatically makes it better or deeper than any other movie
It doesn't, is pointlessand stupid but retards like snyder think is smart and deep.

No no no no no! How hard is it to make a good movie and not fuck it up?

comics are for children

>patiently waiting for solo Batfleck movie

>that cop fighting the guy on the bench

Extras in Nolan's trilogy are fucking golden.

Why does WB even think they are a real company at this point? God fuck these assholes, suck my dads dick.

They literally took at 10/10 DCCU and made it into shit, now look at Suicide Squad get a 30% RT score and then "oh shit no fucking way" of COURSE the "Ultimate Edition" becomes KINO.

Enjoy your roughly 30% less box office for your meddling WB, I hope the Animaniacs and the ghost of Jack Warner come down on you and take turns torturing your CEO to death.

>it's good because it ripped off the Deadpool formula
wew

Jesus Christ DCucks really are delusional

Hey, fuck you buddy. Im on your side here. Cant wait for Wonder Woman. Gal Gadot is going to show the beauty and strength of women... Finally!

Snyder is going to be the major feminist icon of the 2020's, mark my word.

What did he mean by this?

ahh the butthurt evansposter right on time kek

>poster
>implying there's only one

>the
>poster
>implying there's only one

>the mentally ill evansposter still thinks he's fooling anyone
everyone's caught on to your shit, try to be a bit more subtle next time lmao

>being this bootyblasted

>I feel like some of the changes were made to put Will Smith's Deadshot more in the front

NO

NO NO NO NO NO

THEY CAN'T LET WILL SMITH KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

THIS ISN'T THE 90S ANYMORE

HE IS NOT A BOX OFFICE DRAW

DROP HIM NOW

Jesus.. that guy needs help.

Is there any proof this is the same guy? I mean Evans is a pretty common meme to post. It seems far more likely it's just multiple people.

not really

kek marvelcucks are fucking pathetic

Don't wanna ruin the party, but why there is still review embargo? It's a bad sign

Obviously they don't want people to find out how good it is before they go see it.

>They make the movie suck on purpose because people love seeing bad movies
>it's not DC's fault
This is what people really believe.

DELETE THIS RIGHT FUCKING NOW!!!!!!!!

Like BvS?